Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids (1366 Views)

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by TunezMediaBlog: 6:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Reports reaching us has confirmed that Paul Okoye of P-Square will be welcoming a set of twin babies soon with his stunning wife, Anita, who is already in the United States in preparation for the delivery.

Further reports also claim that the singing duo big brother, Jude Okoye is also expecting a child with his wife, Ify who is reportedly heavy with their second baby.... Guess congratulations are in order.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/p-square-and-brother-are-expecting.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by Priscy01(f): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Boooked!!!!
Ama come bak later to comment
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by Epositive(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by youngest85(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2017
To the RCCG's.....who did it
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by CplusJason: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Turn by Turn.
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by Dojupyo(f): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Our Bank Alerts na #kpakam..
Cute families, wish you both a safe delivery..
Psquare, invite me come una pickin naming ceremony ..
I love twins
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by alexiej(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2017
I'm really happy for them.... But how does this concern me pls?
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by jordyspices: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Wish her safe delivery
Re: P-square And Brother Are Expecting Three New Kids by odogwu2007(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Space Booked

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Hangs Out With American Model, Bernice Burgos In Florida (photos) / Music Star Dbanj Shows Off His Wife And Son [PICS] / Wow! See The Woman That Wizkid Declared As His Most Favorite Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.