Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola (55203 Views)

Waje And Bisola Visit Big Brother House (photos) / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Big Brother Naija: Ttt And Bisola Have Sex Again After Yesterday's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by marshmonii: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
T-Boss, i just dont like that bitch, myself and my Team will do everything possible to ensure we vote the witch out of BB House

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by scarffield(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeyiKings:
Everyone knows that the housemates are envious of Tboss because she is very beautiful and Debbie rise because she got amazing talents, she can sing, she plays guitar very well, she got good voice and she can dance. What else do you want from an individual. Tboss and Debbie rise leave them alone jare, they are haters and beefers.
so d others ar talentless isinit??
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Fammm(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Marty2020:
She can't even accept the little sacrifice people make to still keep you there, you don't have to say trash your fans are always your fans no matter the weather but with waiting you don talk, them go vex, i wasn't and can never be your fan... BISOLA, MAVIS, EFE AND BALLY All the way.
did she personally beg you to vote for her?
Smh. Be feeling like Ebuka
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Fammm(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ignyte:
TBoss be feeling important, sha nobody knows that Bally's Dad was a minister... one of those good guys that actually worked... The way we dey support am, ees simply because his father was a good man. And he in turn is a humble guy, never boasting, even though he seems the most privileged housemate, no one knows. Humility will take you place #BallyRally #TeamBally

P.S: Have you gotten that Bally Merc? It's becoming a trend in Kd.
. And a good gossiper too
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by dabrake(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Efe : I have stress my fans very much. I'm not happy about it.
Whereas, TBoss is "tired of begging Nigeria for votes."
Manner of approach though.
Debie-Rise all day long sha.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by reuben79: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vickiweezy:
E go shock everybody, dis TBoss no go comot. This show is now being twisted to bring more viewers and more money obviously. Everybody wants to see TBoss leave, and the more that want is there the more she'll keep being released from the eviction hook after various nominations. Finalists I see are Efe and TBoss, take it or leave it.
4 ur dream abi?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimi4us:
ok

The number to text to is 32052 not 32050. Please take note
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Harrison4adam(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Those who vote for TBOSRE are serial fools...
What do you define as beauty. ... pierce tattoo fake gals who never forgive. Fake rubbish..
Can't believe some men just fantasy about bleeping her private jet noozled rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Seunnzy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
I wonder the kind of pple voting for her sef...its obvious she's a green snake putting up a pity me front

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vote Efe

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Gramondhigh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
karashika
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by jimi4us: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:

The number to text to is 32052 not 32050. Please take note
Thanks, can't believe I made that mistake.

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimi4us:
Thanks, can't believe I made that mistake.

Much better, wishing our girls all the best smiley
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by clancymiim(f): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
SpencerM:

#TeamTBoss...if bisola like make she nominate tboss 10tymz s still tboss 4d doe...
#Bisola#HeadMiztress oshi

honestly I dey fear people like u
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Naturalobserver(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
AM tired of all these NAIJA BANK's ooooo, they can't even show BBNAIJA for a day, na CNN, BBC, CHANNELS, AIT.......everytime, they ar just too serious for my liken, even Heritage Bank self dey do eye service. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
lol
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Ceede: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
...try checking the name of Tboss hater. I don't suport nonsense but when a pot is calling a kettle black how do we categorize that.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by kally90(f): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tboss ni,,Bisola KO, Efe laa.Abeg make I hear word.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by tifany89(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimi4us:
Eyaa you sound pained, it's not her fault that she's beautiful na, aunty you don marry?
You don't sound too smart o. Do u expect Efes and Bisolas fans to vote Tboss and Debbie rice? Moreover why do u want Debbie to win the money
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NickMark1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
SpencerM:

#TeamTBoss...if bisola like make she nominate tboss 10tymz s still tboss 4d doe...
keep dreaming..... sad
SpencerM:

keep dreaming.....
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by jimi4us: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
tifany89:

You don't sound too smart o. Do u expect Efes and Bisolas fans to vote Tboss and Debbie rice? Moreover why do u want Debbie to win the money
because she's real. and got talent. that's why we love her.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by tifany89(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimi4us:
because she's real. and got talent. that's why we love her.
Okay o. Am not much of a fan tho. Got all d my infos about d show from here. But I think Efe has more popularity from my observations moreover u should be more concerned about saving your Debbie rice, why tagging Tboss along?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by cherriex(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Am voting for her only because they hate her with passion, none of them is perfect,not even nairaland ultimate judges,I hate when someone is being picked on.in Nigeria if u can't speak pidgin English and form agbero,then u are forming/fake,they forgot ppl come from different backgrounds nd have different upbringin,BBnaija is not a talent show,so all must not be talented, of course those who have talent is a plus for them,the person I really liked was bisola,bcuz of her vast knowledge but am hating her gossips nd bullying.I VOTE THE MOST HATED HOUSE MATE TBoss.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by lyntiffany(f): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
TinaAnita:
Tboss is the greatest hypocrite ever liveth. How can she nominate people for possible eviction and expect the same people not to nominate her too? Who the heck is she? Her attitude sucks so much. Her eviction is long overdue.
I just pity that cry cry baby called debbie rise for associating with a manipulator. Arrant nonsense!
I love you for this........... 1 million likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by iambobequaliza(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
snowden9:
Don't worry babe. You're gonna scale through.
TeamTBoss

Will u keep kwayet
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by Kaymaxine(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Miss Tboss...wehdone MA!!!
Only u brot down 4 strong men!!!
(1)Miyonse(U were even d one that nominated him,said he was distracting you)
(2)TTT(neglected bisola cause of u)
(3)Kemen(big broda was even d one dt reported him to u,u were nt AWARE)
(3)Bassey(wey d guy dey tie ur shoes for u,chose u for his special treat sef)

I shake yarnsh for u ooooo
Na only u neva win head of ause
Wetin u wan make debbie-rise and marvis do
U are now officially declared a WITCH!!!
Cry-cry baby!!!

undecided
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Ugly B**ch
useless ape..
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
useless ape..
Fùck outta here. Olosho
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Fùck outta here. Olosho
gigolo..ode,,agbaya..
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
gigolo..ode,,agbaya..
You're obviously deranged. Stupid araka
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by NegeduGrace(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
You're obviously deranged. Stupid araka
oloribu..radarada,, u re obviously typing from yaba left..look @this under bridge deportee,,u re just a frustrated maggot,,u know what just get to mainland bridge n drown yourself in the lagoon that's if u can afford the t.p,won't reply u again cos I don't want to be tagw with someone like u..senseless n toothless bulldog!**spits on him n leave the thread *
Re: Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola by StarPlayer: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
NegeduGrace:
oloribu..radarada,, u re obviously typing from yaba left..look @this under bridge deportee,,u re just a frustrated maggot,,u know what just get to mainland bridge n drown yourself in the lagoon that's if u can afford the t.p,won't reply u again cos I don't want to be tagw with someone like u..senseless n toothless bulldog!**spits on him n leave the thread *
Is this how your mother trained you To be a hopeless ashawo ten kobo. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.