Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) (5321 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / I Snatched Her Man Because I Wasn't Served On Her Wedding Day - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by moderngist(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Painful Betrayal: Woman Allegedly Snatches Best-friend's Fiance and Marries Him

A woman alleged to have snatched her best-friend's fiance has finally married him in an elaborate ceremony in Kaduna state.

We had last week reported about a Muslim woman who cried out for help after her fiance was allegedly snatched from her by her best friend. The woman by name Aisha Laah took to social media to vent her anger and asked God to fight for her.
CLICK TO READ AND SEE MORE PHOTOS...http://moderngist.com/snatched-best-friends-fiance-married-see-photos

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2017
No big deal biko.....u are jst hotter and smarter than ur friend ni

2 Likes

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by orunto27: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing but you're selfish.

1 Like

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2017
grin
This one strong ooooh cheesy grin
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2017
My only happiness is that Karma is a bitch.

Your best friend might forgive you, but karma will never.

what goes around comes around!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Guess your friend was playing hard to get and age isn't on your own side. Just a case of Unilag didnt include my name of their admission list and LASU did

1 Like

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by profhezekiah: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Don't complain when d guy kick ur a-ss out or neglects U and sleeps with random girls because U have laid d foundation
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
The other lady should just accept that, that's who he chose & move on. No person gets "snatched" or "stolen". People make conscious decisions whether to stay or leave a relationship. No theft involved. Millions of men out there still, so no more woe is me. What's done is done. Call in the stand-ins , say next! grin

This kinda reminds me of the Ms Havisham story from the book Great Expectations. The man she was about to marry, ditched her at the last moment for another lady. Ms Havisham then spent the rest of her life in her wedding gown, which became tattered & torn as the years went by. The sad part about this character is that, it is rumoured to be based on a real person who went through & did the same thing to cope with the loss of the man she loved. Aint nobody got time for that! Life goes on!

7 Likes

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by donolatunji(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
i disagree with the word snatched it's that oloribu fiancee that has 95% of the blame.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by tee59(f): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Are u teln me dat d man also has no fault?Dre is notn lik snatch.Or did she jazz d man ni.?Let's say d truth,if u really and trully love sml,u can never date his/her friend.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by tamertery(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Karma sha de dance galala come her side undecided
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2017
See as the man be.

2 Likes

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by bastien: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
One thing for sure is that, no be she ask the man out, na the man ask her out, she might be crushing ooh and she come accept, them come fucccccck, the man come see say her styles they moderate na him follow up.

But she don forget say man wey gather mind fit ask him bae bestie out, go still gather mind ask her own junior sister out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Dojupyo(f): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Live your love life and tell no one.. People ruin beautiful things
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by coltaine(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2017
you know how I woulda loved this to go:
she using her best friend to test her man maybe he is faithful nd then the love blossomed...... any girl wey try that kind play with me don blow cos even if i don't date her friend, we re done.....some girls nd trust issues sha

1 Like

Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
and so watch him get snatched by another of your best friend
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by kennyonthrone(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2017
lol na dis old man ddem snatch froom u?mtchewwwww....gold diggerz everywhere
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Maybe the fiancé was busy forming hard to get, no sex before marriage bullshit. This one uses the opportunity to seduce the man and gave him what he wanted and bam the man is hooked.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by dreamwords: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
When they pour u conc acid na ,u blaming God,
U know how girls hate themselves
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by MrTypist: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Now I know why girls hate on themselves.

They see themselves as competitors rather than friends.

We the guymen, any lady wey carry her pucci play rough play near us na to chow am, no regrets at all.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Olayetan(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Aye seru e
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2017
And so ya mad grin angry
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:
And so ya mad grin angry

♤so

♤harsh cheesy
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2017
How many times must we say this angry
A man is not a handbag or a mobile phone. He is a human being, therefore he cannot be snatched!
But if you insist on commodifying your man as a snatchable object, then enjoy your loot, but remember that what goes around comes around.
You are merely holding him pending the time someone else "snatches" him from you..
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by hamilton62(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2017
OfficialAwol:
My only happiness is that Karma is a bitch.

Your best friend might forgive you, but karma will never.

what goes around comes around!
Ask yourself these questions:
was she serious in the relation that her fiance had to go for the best friend?
Who wants trouble at home because the hardcore is her character?
See! the truth is that someone goes for what he or she wants and some of these ladies try to play the fast one on their dates thinking that most dudes are fools and gullible...
Though i don't know what really transpired for this happening but there's something yet unseen and untold...
If these reasons be or similar be, then there's nothing wrong in it..
That's my take!
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by megareal: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2017
The guy didn't want his girlfriend enough. A man who wants you enough cannot be snatched by another. undecided
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nonsense! Does this man look like he was not married before? I understand that Islam permits them to marry four wives, but if the man's wife did not cry out, is it the side chic that will? To me both the dumped lady and her friend are like two thieves fighting over a stolen item in public. Let the dumped lady wait her turn. The man might come to his "senses" and make her wife No 3 and the cycle continues.

It is a merry go round.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
The other lady should just accept that, that's who he chose & move on. No person gets "snatched" or "stolen". People make conscious decisions whether to stay or leave a relationship. No theft involved. Millions of men out there still, so no more woe is me. What's done is done. Call in the stand-ins , say next! grin

This kinda reminds me of the Ms Havisham story from the book Great Expectations. The man she was about to marry, ditched her at the last moment for another lady. Ms Havisham then spent the rest of her life in her wedding gown, which became tattered & torn as the years went by. The sad part about this character is that, it is rumoured to be based on a real person who went through & did the same thing to cope with the loss of the man she loved. Aint nobody got time for that! Life goes on!

Miss Havisham deserved all that happened to her. Isn't she a cruel lady? Look how she treated our dear Pip, using Estella to lure him on and dashing his hopes in the end and ruining Estella 's life too.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Miss Havisham deserved all that happened to her. Isn't she a cruel lady? Look how she treated our dear Pip, using Estella to lure him on and dashing his hopes in the end and ruining Estella 's life too.

Lol, but she developed the cruel streak after the betrayal from her lover. It made her hate & distrust men.
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by moderngist(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
That's wickeness!
Re: I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided so,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Told Her That I'm As After First Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.