Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,070 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (39705 Views)

Orji Kalu Hosts Governor Ugwuanyi, Ambassadors Of Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Kano state governor Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR visited Africa's richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote in his home in Victoria Island neighborhood in Lagos state. Governor Ganduje was accompanied by chairman Alhaji Abdullahi Abbas and other government officials with him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/aliko-dangote-hosts-kano-governor-at.html

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
My man

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Ganduje is been saddled with the responsibility of 2019
campaign

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by dessz(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by DrDeji20(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
they came to discuss about business possibilities in Kano . I have to give it to Kano, they are pure commercial and business driven.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by omenkaLives(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Just look at that double wire mesh fence.. Looks like that of a state penitentiary in the United States.

Mehn, money indeed answereth all things. smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Chiboyz40(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2017
Dangote Dangote....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by benedictnsi(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
Chiboyz40:
Dangote Dangote....

When ever and where ever I hear that name.... First thing I think of is

MONEY !!!

16 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by eph123(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
One of the few Northern governors who is trying.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by guy30stainless(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by zainabxel(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Money Money money
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by alsudaes1(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
benedictnsi:

When ever and where ever I hear that name.... First thing I think of is

MONEY !!!

Of course yes my brother,

Who would think otherwise?

grin

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by FlamesD: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
Why is Dangote not prostrating? I thought even the Jagaban prostrated? Now these are equals, the rest were only serving there masters diligently. Over and out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Tokziby: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
grin

23 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by SUPOL(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Everything sparkles
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Phiniter(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by spartan50(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Lol... Una welcome.. Oya freeze bring frozen don perrion wey cost 150k serve them. grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by moriss33(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
sarrki:
Ganduje is been saddled with the responsibility of 2019

campaign
come !!!.... aw u take know ??
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by emeijeh(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Money speaking speaking.. *In 9ice's voice
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by henrydadon(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
all i see here is corruption

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
na so dangote short aba
the camera man............................

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by AngelicBeing: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
cool
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Bamoha(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
what is ganduje playing at, first he visits tinubu, and now dangote... i smell something fishy

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Akan(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just look at that double wire mesh fence.. Looks like that of a state penitentiary in the United States.

Mehn, money indeed answereth all things. smiley
probably electrocuted as well
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Great men.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by mmsen: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2017
DrDeji20:
they came to discuss about business possibilities in Kano . I have to give it to Kano, they are pure commercial and business driven.

Is that why they have useless religious police? Because they are 'business driven'? Where is the business benefit for all the money that they waste on state sponsored pilgrimages?

Surely if they were so business driven they would be looking to keep that money in the state and attract more instead of squandering it in the Arabian desert?

6 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by nwabobo: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
DrDeji20:

And what is their IGR?

6 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by Agimor(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
The capitalist.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Guy blow what's your say
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos by burkingx(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.