Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,654 members, 7,805,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Urgently I Need Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently I Need Advice!!! (2161 Views)

I Need It Urgently, I Am Dying. / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Good morning fellow nairalanders, forgive my grammatical errors as I am not a good writer. I just need your advice, I would try and summarize it.

I have been dating my girl now for 7 months and I can say we have been doing great but for one character which I detest so much in her.. she is not been truthful and sincere, she lies alot.

Last year, she told me she was done with her ex and I believed her. Things kept on moving fine till I discovered she was still communicating with him and funny enough he stays close to where she is living...One day she asked for my permission to send him a birthday message which I allowed her to not only for me to discover the romantic message she sent him and the fact she still calls him pet names got me so infuriated and I vehemently reacted..

She cried for days, called me severally which I refused picking and tried apologizing.. one way or the other I forgave her on the condition that she ex communicates herself from him(ex). she even told me that she has barred his line from calling her and I was moved. All this was happening late last year and she promised to be truthful and sincere and wanted us to start afresh, this I agreed to.

Fast forward to yesterday when she came over to meet me at my working place, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat and I discovered a number called her. but she refused picking and out of curiosity I asked her why she didn't pick, she told me she didn't know the person and that besides she doesn't want to pick any call that evening.. well as a smart guy, I registered the number in my head and did my findings.. I later discovered that it was her 'ex'. The annoying thing is that she still saved his number with a pet name in her language('my own') thinking I wouldn't know..

Well I wasn't surprised because she has always been a suspect. I chatted her up and asked her about it, she told me to my face that the person who called was someone else who doesn't even reside in lagos and that I shouldn't get myself worked up and all that.. she went as far to say that my thoughts were rubbish.. I just laughed and was amazed that she could boldly lie to my face despite the fact that I had evidence with me.. She denied the fact that it wasn't her ex.. to an extent I even got confused sef thinking I was wrong but I had the evidence with me.

When I presented my evidences to her, she kept mute.. she started begging me and was crying. she kept on calling me, I refused picking her calls.. well I told her I wanted to call it quit and that we both needed a break.. I had wanted to go to her place today, but as a result of these I changed my mind.. She has been calling me since this morning and eventually when I picked she told me to still come over to her place.. obviously I ain't going anywhere..

Hope I wasn't too harsh with my decision guys?

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing destroys a relationship like lies...because lies breed mistrust and without trust,a relationship is doomed.

You were right to ask for a break.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Nah!!

You did the right thing bro, you shouldn't be feeling guilty.....

She is not over her**ex**

And she lies a lot.... ahhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Kingsasian(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
I almost thought you were referring to one of my exs...lol. Mehn some girls are very deceptive. You are on the right path bro.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2017
James bond vs Delilah.... Watch Out!

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2017
colik:
Nothing destroys a relationship like lies...because lies breed mistrust and without trust,a relationship is doomed.

You were right to ask for a break.

thanks a bunch.. I don't think I can. ever trust her again..
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Kingsasian:
I almost thought you were referring to one of my exs...lol. Mehn some girls are very deceptive. You are on the right path bro.

Oooh, have you experienced such before?
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by SuperSuave(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
angry
One of the reasons I'm happily single, ain't gat no worries grin smiley

3 Likes

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Kondomatic(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2017
You have seen clearly that she saved the number as her own and you still ask for advise?
You wan hear am from my mouth bah?

OK here's my advice.

If the pussy is good then grab as much as you can and beat it fast.

If you have a sister in your wish list then upgrade her status to a girlfriend but if you don't then I will say that dating in 2017 isn't for you.

2 Likes

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Zita55:
Nah!!

You did the right thing bro, you shouldn't be feeling guilty.....

She is not over her**ex**

And she lies a lot.... ahhh!!!

I have told her several times without number that I detest lies so much.. if she really respect my feelings she wouldn't even be visiting him at home as well.. that's another story on its own..

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
You have seen clearly that she saved the number as her own and you still ask for advise?
You wan hear am from my mouth bah?

OK here's my advice.

If the pussy is good then grab as much as you can and beat it fast.

If you have a sister in your wish list then upgrade her status to a girlfriend but if you don't then I will say that dating in 2017 isn't for you.

well Mr kondomatic, I am sorry my topic misled your thoughts.. if you had read the last sentence, you would have noticed I asked a question..

thanks anyways for your view
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Kingsasian(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

Oooh, have you experienced such before?
something very very similar to what you narrated coupled with the lies and she will shed crocodile tears when ever I find out. Bro move on before you experience a heartbreak. Its not going to be easy but you just have to.
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

thanks a bunch.. I don't think I can. ever trust her again..
She obviously doesn't deserve your trust anyway.
You're welcome.
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Alphamale2017(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
the problem is not her communicating with the guy . the problem is that she is a big fat , born liar.

Op break up with her. when you love people more than they deserve, they will hurt u more than you deserve

If you continue with this relationship , it means you are a unserious fellow whose emotion can easily be toyed with

2 Likes

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Kingsasian:
something very very similar to what you narrated coupled with the lies and she will shed crocodile tears when ever I find out. Bro move on before you experience a heartbreak. Its not going to be easy but you just have to.

exactly my brother, as I type this now her call is coming in
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:
the problem is not her communicating with the guy . the problem is that she is a big fat , born liar.

Op break up with her. when you love people more than they deserve, they will hurt u more than you deserve

If you continue with this relationship , it means you are a unserious fellow whose emotion can easily be toyed with

Thanks bro.. she has done it before and I easily forgave her.. I feel that's why she still had the guts to play on my intelligence.. I really want to take our relationship to the next level but with the way things are going, I don't think it's possible.. She is still calling me now..

2 Likes

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

I have told her several times without number that I detest lies so much.. if she really respect my feelings she wouldn't even be visiting him at home as well.. that's another story on its own..
shocked
Gpopsicle:

Bro, you did the right!!
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Kingsasian(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

exactly my brother, as I type this now her call is coming in
you can answer the call but be firm on your stand. I know you love her but the truth is that you will be dumped on a long run and when you least expected it. Talking from experience hence the reason why I am still single.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Alphamale2017(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:

Thanks bro.. she has done it before and I easily forgave her.. I feel that's why she still had the guts to play on my intelligence.. I really want to take our relationship to the next level but with the way things are going, I don't think it's possible.. She is still calling me now..
you have to save yourself from further hurt, don't love her more than she deserves. u will regret it. move on this moment
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Teeeecash(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Some gals can lie ehn. . . a gal once told me she had 8million in her bank account. . .believe me even bicycle she know get. . . . some gals and lies are like 5 and 6. . somebody abeg add that pics for me
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Dojupyo(f): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
You weren't harsh with your decisions..

An Ex is an Ex, she just have to decide who to be with. It's good to always set a limit with our communications with Exes..

You know what you want for yourself.. Do that which you want..

2 Likes

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Kingsasian:
you can answer the call but be firm on your stand. I know you love her but the truth is that you will be dumped on a long run and when you least expected it. Talking from experience hence the reason why I am still single.

Thanks man, but the reason she is calling Me is for me to come over to her place which I have told her that I wouldn't be coming.. so there is no point picking the calls..

when I asked her why she denied at first, she couldn't say anything rather she told me that she would tell me later.. there is nothing she would say that would make me believe her.. she has failed my trust 3 good times.. I have always given her the benefit of the doubt but it looks as if she is toiling with my emotions..

I have tried to be the best I could be.. I may not have much but I am trying my best to make things work.. I am very loyal to the core and have never cheated on her for once and I would never do such even in my next relationship.. I took her in despite her pasts and made her feel comfortable.. I loved her irrespective of her pasts.. I have heard issues with some of my female friends because she doesn't like the fact that we chat and call ourselves pet names like 'dear', 'sweetheart' and the likes.. I changed right from the moment she told me she didn't like it..i did this because I respected her feelings and didn't want to hurt her..

Checking her whatsapp messages alone can give one heart attack, still I don't worry myself.. she would always tell me that they are merely chats and that she doesn't mean anything she posts or types.. She is fine of visiting guys at their homes and I have kicked against this several times without number.. I have even lost count.. I have told her that she always
gives me reason to doubt her and not take her word for truth..

I have sat myself and thought this through, I don't want to suffer any heartbreak.. these I told her that it would be better for us to part ways now in other to avoid being hurt in future..

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Lie's kill relationship faster than cheating, anyone capable of lying can cheat on you.

Just walk away before it gets out of hand and you get hurt the more.
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Gpopsicle(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:
You weren't harsh with your decisions..

An Ex is an Ex, she just have to decide who to be with. It's good to always set a limit with our communications with Exes..

You know what you want for yourself.. Do that which you want..

I wish she could understand this..
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Dojupyo(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
angry One of the reasons I'm happily single, ain't gat no worries grin smiley

SuperSuave, Love is a beautiful thing.. You haven't been in Love
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Gpopsicle:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, forgive my grammatical errors as I am not a good writer. I just need your advice, I would try and summarize it.

I have been dating my girl now for 7 months and I can say we have been doing great but for one character which I detest so much in her.. she is not been truthful and sincere, she lies alot.

Last year, she told me she was done with her ex and I believed her. Things kept on moving fine till I discovered she was still communicating with him and funny enough he stays close to where she is living...One day she asked for my permission to send him a birthday message which I allowed her to not only for me to discover the romantic message she sent him and the fact she still calls him pet names got me so infuriated and I vehemently reacted..

She cried for days, called me severally which I refused picking and tried apologizing.. one way or the other I forgave her on the condition that she ex communicates herself from him(ex). she even told me that she has barred his line from calling her and I was moved. All this was happening late last year and she promised to be truthful and sincere and wanted us to start afresh, this I agreed to.

Fast forward to yesterday when she came over to meet me at my working place, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat and I discovered a number called her. but she refused picking and out of curiosity I asked her why she didn't pick, she told me she didn't know the person and that besides she doesn't want to pick any call that evening.. well as a smart guy, I registered the number in my head and did my findings.. I later discovered that it was her 'ex'. The annoying thing is that she still saved his number with a pet name in her language('my own') thinking I wouldn't know..

Well I wasn't surprised because she has always been a suspect. I chatted her up and asked her about it, she told me to my face that the person who called was someone else who doesn't even reside in lagos and that I shouldn't get myself worked up and all that.. she went as far to say that my thoughts were rubbish.. I just laughed and was amazed that she could boldly lie to my face despite the fact that I had evidence with me.. She denied the fact that it wasn't her ex.. to an extent I even got confused sef thinking I was wrong but I had the evidence with me.

When I presented my evidences to her, she kept mute.. she started begging me and was crying. she kept on calling me, I refused picking her calls.. well I told her I wanted to call it quit and that we both needed a break.. I had wanted to go to her place today, but as a result of these I changed my mind.. She has been calling me since this morning and eventually when I picked she told me to still come over to her place.. obviously I ain't going anywhere..

Hope I wasn't too harsh with my decision guys?
The reason most women cry whenever they get caught up in something is to cover up their mess and act as if you're wrong. I've witnessed a lot in the past. Please do not go to her house, otherwise she would use her body to seduce you to have sex with her and hence, you will not think deepely on her cheating game. Lot of women do that to give the signal that they still love and cannot do without you. This is purely deceptive.

If you really want to marry this chick in future, then you have to drop her. She's a cheat and not suitable for you.

She'll ruin you!

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by SuperSuave(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:

SuperSuave, Love is a beautiful thing.. You haven't been in Love
can't really affirm or deny but I hate the small experiences I've had, it makes me worry unnecessarily
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Dojupyo(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
can't really affirm or deny but I hate the small experiences I've had, it makes me worry unnecessarily

You have nothing to worry about.. When the right person comes, you would testify

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by SuperSuave(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:

You have nothing to worry about.. When the right person comes, you would testify
hmmm...I hope so smiley
Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
The problem with good guys is that they often feel compassionate towards ïdiîots, and find it difficult to dump them. I have been in your shoe before.

To be able to do this, send a message that sounds like, "if you keep disturbing my peace, you will know no peace". That will let her know you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
B2Spirits:
The problem with good guys is that they often feel compassionate towards ïdiîots, and find it difficult to dump them. I have been in your shoe before.

To be able to do this, send a message that sounds like, "if you keep disturbing my peace, you will know no peace". That will let her know you are serious.
Hahaha. That's why bad boys get these women so easily.

I suppose the OP doesn't know what to do with this kind of woman. He should play with her mind and she would be very royal to him. cheesy

I've met this kind of woman. Handled her very well and now, she can't stop thinking about me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Urgently I Need Advice!!! by AceDomino(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Dear Op

From the little experiences I've had in dating and relationships, I learnt one very unique thing.....

Once you Discover she's a liar and she ain't loyal "DUMP HER BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU" or else she's gonna make life unbearable for you all because you love her.

It won't be easy for the first few weeks of leaving her, but you'd thank you star that you did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photo- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Men Who Allow Their Wives On Top During Sex Will Not Make Heaven – Nigerian Past / 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.