Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce (19880 Views)

Photos Of Civilian Beating Up An Army Officer / Omg! This Guy Was Captured Bruching Up Beyonce's Boobs In Public...[photos] / Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ima1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
Ok here is the new news going around, i heard Jay-z is beating up Beyonce and she takes it without complaining, i can't believe its true bcoz Beyonce seems like the kind of person who wouldn't take shit from a man, but then again love makes you do foolish things. i mean i wouldn't stay in a relationship if the guy raises a hand to hit me not to even talk about hitting me, apparently, all Jay-z's exes have complained about the beating thing when they were dating him but they weren't taken seriously bcoz they weren't famous.

so what do you guys think, why would Beyonce stay with him if he hits her.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2007
'em on come again oooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! SOURCE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Divame: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2007
interesting!!!!
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ima1(f): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2007
Source - My sister's who heard it on a radio station,

i don't believe it either but they said it was true
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by bodegideon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2007
thats a damn lie, JAY-Z would never put his hands on B, Dont even think like that,if u think,or if you bellieve JAY-Z hits BEE.,that means you still have that stupid nigerian disease where men beats women, it would never happen to an american partners,and if it happens accidentally,SOMEONE IS GOING TO WEAR "LAW-SUIT",
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by mazaje(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2007
beyonce will not allow J to hit her and get away with it. she is no dummy
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
Bode r u in any way Related to B?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ima1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2007
bodegideon:

thats a damn lie, JAY-Z would never put his hands on B, Dont even think like that,if u think,or if you bellieve JAY-Z hits BEE.,that means you still have that stupid nigerian disease where men beats women, it would never happen to an american partners,and if it happens accidentally,SOMEONE IS GOING TO WEAR "LAW-SUIT",

@bode
did you even read what you wrote, there are many American women whose husband beat them up but they stay in the relationship because they love the person, just bcoz women in naija don't fight for themselves doesn't mean men don't hit women in other places.

Like i said before, i refuse to believe that Beyonce would let Jay-z beat her up and not do anything, but people do stupid things in the name of love.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Ameriefan(f): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2007
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by iice(f): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2007
I doubt its true, i don't think Beyonce would stay in a relationship like that. . .but then again like you said ima1 love makes people do strange things, see halle berry and her first husband.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Ameriefan(f): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2007
iice:

I doubt its true, i don't think Beyonce would stay in a relationship like that. . .but then again like you said ima1 love makes people do strange things, see halle berry and her first husband.
that's trur iice
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Eurphoria(f): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2007
bodegideon:

BEE.,that means you still have that stupid nigerian disease where men beats women, it would never happen to an american partners,and if it happens accidentally,SOMEONE IS GOING TO WEAR "LAW-SUIT",

oh my gawd!!!!! I give up . are you for real?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by sapphirre(f): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2007
Out of all the shit that was written about Jay-z and Beyonce, I must say
that this is the best joke ever, Are you sure she did not say that Jay-z
was SPANKING Beyonce during sexha ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah aha
ha ha ha ha, grin grin
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by dominique(f): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2007
una no go kill us with nonesense rumours on nland. just when you think you've heard the last, a new one comes. shocked angry
beyonce is a sucessful, independent woman, why will she stick with a guy that hits her.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2007
What's the name of the radio station that allegedly brought up this news?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Eurphoria(f): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2007
i have not heard such a tale.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by neelsel(f): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2007
Eurphoria:

i have not heard such a tale.

Neither have I,
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ima1(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2007
on 101.1 the beat if you guy live in the U.S then you should prolly know it. Like i said, it was a rumor, which i do not believe, so people back off.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by neelsel(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2007
ima1:

on 101.1 the beat if you guy live in the U.S then you should prolly know it. Like i said, it was a rumor, which i do not believe, so people back off.

I think I speak for the masses when I say NO ONE is bashing you. Being that society tends to blow things out of proportion and since am not one who is easily swayed by the media (both printed and electronic), we were just asking for the source.  I don't see any harm in that, do you?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Eurphoria(f): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2007
ima1:

fair enuff u heard this gist on the grapevine. But wat did u think? you'd just reel the tale from your memory , to ur finger tips and type away '' jayz is a woman beater'' with out any one bating an eyelid or even asking where u got it from? cmon now!!
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ima1(f): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2007
Like i have said so many times, i don't believe Jay-z will hit Beyonce, and i did say it waa a rumor geez, i told u where i heard it from and i could care less if anyone believes it or not, for christ sake it was a rumor, read, post and get over it
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by rimzzy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2007
if jayz beat beyonce up then E! WOULD HAVE CARRIED THE NEWS LONG TYM AGO BUT HE DID NOT AND WHEN MARRIAGE AMONG CELEBRITIES IS NOW BASED ON PER HOUR BASIS I TINK HE SHOULD THINK TWICE NOW I HEARD ON E! THAT ONE GUY PAYS HIS WIFE $2000 PER HOUR AND THEY WERE MARRIED 4 FOUR YEARS AND DIVORCED SO HE IS PAYING HER $63MILLION BUCKS WAT IZ GOINIG ON PLS,
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Free(f): 1:50am On Jan 25, 2007
lmao

yea beating her up with his Di lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by mekoyo(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2007
Where is the source please?

And if truly he is why is she still hanging around him after all they are not yet married.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 4:08am On Feb 27, 2007
Heard dey have broken up oh.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2007
Who Gives a Phuck?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Free(f): 2:58am On Feb 28, 2007
U do grin
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ozigbo(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2007
I do
jay,
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2007
I dnt srry tongue
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by domwas2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2007
Yeah u right!
from a repliable source

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 11th, 2007 at 5:52 am and is filed under Superchismosa Gossip.

Yesterday an e-mail from one of Beyonce’s assistants was passed around the blogosphere, creating quite a scandal due to its claim that Jay-Z pushes and shoves Beyonce behind closed doors:
[center]Seems that for a while he’s had a problem with keeping his hands to himself. Now I’ve never seen him just flat out strike Bee, but too many times have I seem him shove and push her…I’ve been [Beyonce’s assistant] and friend for a while now and I’ve always wanted to say something but I never felt it was my place. He treats Beyonce like she’s an object and not a person. The [EXPLETIVE] should be happy that a beautiful woman finally wants and loves his ugly [EXPLETIVE] for more than just what’s in his pockets.[/center]
Attached to the e-mail is a video which allegedly shows Jay-Z using the same aggressive techniques on an unknown woman. (See the video here.)
Frankly, it’s not THAT compelling…but it does suggest the teeny tiniest bit of “bullying” from Jay-Z–if you want to call it that and I’m not sure we do. (It looks awfully close to what I used to do to my little brother. Sorry, Bri.)

Is it true? Is Jay-Z really pushing Beyonce around and scaring her into submission?
Damn it…I just watched North County with Charlize Theron so I’m a bit more tapped into the concept that men sometimes do terrible sh*t to women that everyone ignores. And when women make it public, they get called crazy. But this is Beyonce, chismosas.
I have a very hard time believing that Bee of all people would put up with that sh*t. I mean, the girl’s got self esteem to spare. I can’t see her sticking around an abusive relationship with anyone, and I really can’t see her father putting up with it either. She’s his bread and butter. No way Papa Knowles is going to let some other man mess indirectly with his checking account, even if that man is the self-proclaimed King of hip-hop.
So yeah, at the risk of indirectly condoning years of women’s oppression, I’m inclined not to believe it in this instance. But for the record, my verdict is still out on Kobe and you know I love the Lakers.

check source out fom my page.

Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 5:46am On Mar 01, 2007
Well not untill dey come out to say it or till its confirmed.I still see dem as couples.In relation to that though i personally wld advice Jay nt to marry B cos her family looks more like a business family and d mum looks too too business stingy.They might even want to start controlling his own biz.He gat to be careful though even though dey look gr8 2geeda.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by OmoEko1(f): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2007
@the topic

I NEED THE SOURCE TO BACK UP YOUR STORY PLZ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija's Cocoice Stuns In Native Attire For New Photoshoot / Ushbebe And Wife Annette Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.