Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires (42380 Views)

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting / Barb Wire,Razor Wire,Electric Fence Wire,Galvanized Wires For Sale In Nigeria.☡ / Electric Fence\ Energy Fence Call 08132493898 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
An electric fence is a barrier that uses electric shocks to deter intruders from crossing a boundary. The voltage of the shock will have effects of discomfort on the intruder.

In our country today, Barb Wires are commonly used but despite the fact that we are accustomed and used to them, the following reasons make electric fences a first choice.

THEY OFFER BETTER PROTECTION
An intruder may scale through a Barb wired fence by wearing thick gloves(and he may decide to have few injuries,Afterall,he is in already). But in electric fences, he will receive a very serious shock. And even if he decides to insulate his body,touching the strands will trigger the alarm and viola,the police will be there.

THEY ARE EASY TO INSTALL AND UNINSTALL
Unlike Barb Wires where you are likely to obtain little cuts just because you are doing your job,electric fences are easy to install and uninstall.

OFFERS FLEXIBLE LEVELS OF SECURITY
You can increase the level of security you want by increasing the wire strands,or even the voltage that is flowing through the energizer. Barb Wires doesn't provide any level of security.

THEY BRING OUT THE BEAUTY OF A PROPERTY
If you drive through Lekki, Magodo or Ikoyi(for those in Lagos), one of the reasons why you stare at some buildings in awe is because of how neat their fences are. Electric fences brings out the beauty of your property unlike Barb Wires that starts showing signs of rust.

IDEAL FOR ALL TERRAINS AND REGIONS
Whether rainy or sunny regions,electric fences still offers maximum protection and beauty. Barb Wires may become rusty as the rains persists

The best protection you could give your home today is to install an electric fence.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by izzou(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
angry
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by torres89: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
what about when there is no power ?

or the intruders decide to be smart and break the fence

or they use the same cable cutters you used during installation to cut the cables

or they decide to follow the one of the tenants as he drives in

only God offers protection

peace

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=torres89 post=55025724][/quote]what about
when there is no power ?
There are provisions for powering the fence using solar energy

or the intruders decide to be smart and break the fence
As long as there is a contact with the wires, an alarm is triggered

or they use the same cable cutters you used during installation to cut the cables
It will trigger an alarm

or they decide to follow the one of the tenants as he drives in
No fence in the world that I know of,offers protection for this

only God offers protection
I agree with you. But you lock your gates and doors at night,don't you?

341 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Amberon: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Sorry op I find the "... and the police will the there." part funny.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Electric fence to me is a scam, with a plank or stone it can be easily destroyed

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Kylekent59: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
These is not protection at all.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Homeboiy: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Na so they use am round CBN benin branch
I fear oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by RealHaute: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
I like electric fences. They make people dance when touched. grin

CaroLyner , am I lying?

Electric fence make me dance
Daddy yo make me dance

grin

15 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Vizzim: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Electric oo no electric oo. Man can outsmart anything anytime. We just pray no such thing happens.

And op, please who r those receiving the alarm Nigeria Police or another country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by fisfat(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
A country where there is no electricity lik Nigeria. It can't work. Or do I have to power Gen because of thiefs. Abeg come and steal

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Rick9(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Dhayor001(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Brilliant write up!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2017
woodcook:
Sorry op I find the "... and the police will the there." part funny.

The nigerian police force will be there

grin

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Rick9(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
But that's a bad one, it should only be on at night oh
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
fisfat:
A country where there is no electricity lik Nigeria. It can't work. Or do I have to power Gen because of thiefs. Abeg come and steal

Solar energy can be used to power the fence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by damilare7(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
OP, u ar on point

oya coman chop chips wink
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by damilare7(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
OP, u ar on point

oya coman chop chips wink
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by yankosbaba(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
What is the cost compare to barb wired fence?

electricfencers:
An electric fence is a barrier that uses electric shocks to deter intruders from crossing a boundary. The voltage of the shock will have effects of discomfort on the intruder.

In our country today, Barb Wires are commonly used but despite the fact that we are accustomed and used to them, the following reasons make electric fences a first choice.

THEY OFFER BETTER PROTECTION
An intruder may scale through a Barb wired fence by wearing thick gloves(and he may decide to have few injuries,Afterall,he is in already). But in electric fences, he will receive a very serious shock. And even if he decides to insulate his body,touching the strands will trigger the alarm and viola,the police will be there.

THEY ARE EASY TO INSTALL AND UNINSTALL
Unlike Barb Wires where you are likely to obtain little cuts just because you are doing your job,electric fences are easy to install and uninstall.

OFFERS FLEXIBLE LEVELS OF SECURITY
You can increase the level of security you want by increasing the wire strands,or even the voltage that is flowing through the energizer. Barb Wires doesn't provide any level of security.

THEY BRING OUT THE BEAUTY OF A PROPERTY
If you drive through Lekki, Magodo or Ikoyi(for those in Lagos), one of the reasons why you stare at some buildings in awe is because of how neat their fences are. Electric fences brings out the beauty of your property unlike Barb Wires that starts showing signs of rust.

IDEAL FOR ALL TERRAINS AND REGIONS
Whether rainy or sunny regions,electric fences still offers maximum protection and beauty. Barb Wires may become rusty as the rains persists

The best protection you could give your home today is to install an electric fence.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by fisfat(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
fisfat:

Where there is broken bottle. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by thunder74(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
This is timely, was planning to install one on my fence but still considering which of the two to take especially on the advantages on Electric fence over barb wires. The cost of electric fence is higher though.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Rick9:
But that's a bad one, it should only be on at night oh

No sir

It should be on at all times.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Xblink(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Advert.... I understand now. grin
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
For this Nigeria wen roobbers don dey visit churches...
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Victornezzar: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Op dd i hear u say police will be there

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Celestyn8213: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
I tire for you o! How many mins you dey get light in a day?
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Amathylee(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Barb wires or electric wire...e no mean say thief no fit break enter ur house.....

We suld all turn to God for protection
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
yankosbaba:
What is the cost compare to barb wired fence?

It's relatively higher in cost than Barb Wires,but it's affordable

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Idydarling(f): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2017
p

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by fisfat(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:

Solar energy can be used to power the fence

Well, true dah'
But that will also cost you a little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by botad(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2017
No be country where electricity dey this one go work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) / Nigeria Should Ban Interment Of The Dead In Their Compound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.