Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] (2592 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by YorubaNigga(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2017
A video of a man flogging his naked girlfriend with a belt has gone viral after he live-streamed the sickening act.

According to reports, the unidentified man assaulted his girlfriend simply because he caught her texting another man.

The video shows the man holding the naked lady down and flogging her bare buttocks while she screamed in pain.

He only stopped after telling her “You learned your lesson.”

Some who watched the video were quick to note that the man barely held the lady down as she remained in place for the assault, raising speculation that it might have been a game they played to get off sexually.

On the other hand, she might be afraid that he would do worse things to her if she tried to escape.

Makes one wonder what he would do if he actually caught her cheating.

Watch the video yourself from below link and tell us what you think.

http://www.flyheight.com/public/videos/89ea42f0c4bcc43b6bc969ae6e1b38a4_1490563088.mp4

Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by dee02(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Words fail me. angry
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by Freewoman(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Another person pikin, may girls never see this type of punishment from their guys, please type Amen if you wish this out of women folks
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Moku
Mogbe
Modaran

Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
undecided

Where's the video?
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
This isn't his first time or second nor third of assaulting her — hence the audacity to even live stream. I blame the woman for staying with a ‘beater’ in the first place.
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by dacblogger: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by dacblogger: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
som1 like my ex...psychopaths. sad
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Where's the video?
I have seen the video... It looks more like a girl/lady that enjoys being beaten before the main action... So the reason for the beating as written on this topic is wrong, they probably needed to generate more traffic ... grin

Sent you the video... Check your bbm grin
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I have seen the video... It looks more like a girl/lady that enjoys being beaten before the main action... So the reason for the beating as written on this topic is wrong, they probably needed to generate more traffic ... grin

Sent you the video... Check your bbm grin

Thanks Boo kiss ur such a sweetheart as ALWAYS grin grin grin

Yes, I'm downloading it right now...
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by subtlemee(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Looks like BDSMs to me
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Thanks Boo kiss ur such a sweetheart as ALWAYS grin grin grin

Yes, I'm downloading it right now...
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
kiss kiss kiss

grin

Oohh I saw the clip... wink
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Oohh I saw the clip... wink
hahahah cool... What do you think about it?
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by megareal: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2017
By tomorrow, the brainless girl will still go back to him claiming love.

I think some women are really the architects of their own problems.
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahah cool... What do you think about it?

If u ask me, personally I like it grin grin
feeling the pain and butt nak€d is a turn on for me boo ...what about u? wink

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

If u ask me, personally I like it grin grin
feeling the pain and butt nak€d is turn on for me boo ...what about u? wink
hahahhahah my crazy boo... Well, I don't know how to hit a woman, so I will prefer watching it than being the person hitting her lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahah my crazy boo... Well, I don't know how to hit a woman, so I will prefer watching it than being the person hitting her lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Aha...well maybe u can start from slow spanking , nibbling or stroking her neck like u gonna strangle her or choking her with ur heavy meat...it's about dominating and I like this role playing wink grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Aha...well maybe u can start from slow spanking , nibbling or stroking her neck like u gonna strangle her or choking her with ur heavy meat...it's about dominating and I like this role playing wink grin
hahahahha oh... Pls don't remind me of gang rape role play lipsrsealed hahahhahah anyway, spontaneous forced sex is .... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by Chuknovski(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
lubissh grin
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha oh... Pls don't remind me of gang rape role play lipsrsealed hahahhahah anyway, spontaneous forced sex is .... lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahah...u mean the gangb@ng? cheesy grin cheesy grin

It's spontaneous, yes but it's NOT a forced sex boo...isn't that SEXY thinking that u leave her HU_HA full of bruises? cheesy smiley tongue

That's Domination...
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahahah...u mean the gangb@ng? cheesy grin cheesy grin

It's spontaneous, yes but it's NOT a forced sex boo...isn't that SEXY thinking that u leave her HU_HA full of bruises? cheesy smiley tongue

That Domination...
hahahha yea Bleep... Boo I have left some in bruises/pains even when it wasn't really a very fast fuckkk lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha yea Bleep... Boo I have left some in bruises/pains even when it's really not a very fast Bleep lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

I really love that idea when mine is full of bruises...hahahaha..it only means she had more than enaf what she can take down there grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin grin

I really love that idea when mine is full of bruises...hahahaha..it only means she had more than enaf what she can take down there grin grin grin
hahahhah crazy boo... Well, the male organ sometimes suffers from such bruises too lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah crazy boo... Well, the male organ sometimes suffers from such bruises too lipsrsealed

And how's that possible when ur oiled_up? No "dry" moment grin wink

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by AceDomino(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Simply because
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

And how's that possible when ur oiled_up? No "dry" moment grin wink
hahhaah it happens boo... tongue
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhaah it happens boo... tongue

grin

I have no idea why men get bruises too... tongue
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by SmellingAnus(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I have no idea why men get bruises too... tongue

sometimes those pubic hairs from them also contribute to it, other times friction as a result of dryness or inadequate wetness of the nunu tongue
Re: Man Flogs Girlfriend Live Online For Texting Another Man [video] by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
som1 like my ex...psychopaths. sad
Your ex did something like this to you?

Btw, OP I've seen guys do worse to their girlfriends in the name of cheating, and yeah they live streamed it.

©YBR

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Two Hot Girls / Meet The B’usty Lagos Girl Openly Acting P*rn0graphy For A Living (photos) / Compilation Video Of Saudi Women Twerking In Social Event(Saudi Is Changing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.