Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (78347 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Jeromegwer: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

I'm not talking about wearing same!

By the way, I'm writing a book titled THE IDIOT CALLED BUHARI.

Pls click like to agree that Buhari is a brain dead illiterate.
you that have won it, can u be compared with him in any way
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

Your great grand father from your 1st to the 20th generation can never attain the level he has attain, So your lineage are irrelevant..
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by elmahmoud: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

at least he is still better than the one paying your school fees
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by rufaikoko(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

shut up infidel.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by calculator123(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melay is greater than nnamdi kanu
cancel Achebe from that list u are insulting a legend
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

All this yoruba muslims sef
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nword22: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
rufaikoko:
shut up infidel.

Look at illiterate cannibalistic boko haram calling someone infidel, do you have know God?
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Hitechzone: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
abu12:

Notting like heart attack, sowore was right. no name like Dino melaye in ABU record. Dino should show Nigerians is affidavit and the newspaper publications where he change his name from Daniel jonah olowagbenga melaye to Dino melaye.
No difference rather much semblance between u and that clueless frail looking daura punk!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by donkas: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
it seems that we have more of clowns in the national assembly.......
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by calculator123(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
abu12:

Notting like heart attack, sowore was right. no name like Dino melaye in ABU record. Dino should show Nigerians is affidavit and the newspaper publications where he change his name from Daniel jonah olowagbenga melaye to Dino melaye.

His name not being in the convocation book doesn't mean he didn't graduate.he did graduate
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
bjt:
This guy is a clown grin

The guy na real clown, I can bet he just go sew the gown cos that wasn't the gown use then..
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by karpentar: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:

This man and Ibo sef. Ibo hatred will kill you.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
tendercharles:
Na wa o, what a joke the Nigerian Senate is turning into.

I swear Nigeria senate is now a joke..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
sowore will get hearth attack oo

Sowore will just be laughing at how gullible Nigerians are now, Due to how things are i can bet my life Dino did not graduate..
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by tydi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Sahara reporters right now

Kikikiki
that is cry me a river!

I see!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

A kindergarten that would soon be 5 billion richer courtesy of sowore and his reporters

Who will pay him #5billion hahaha joke of the century..
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Flameneo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kogi always in the news

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by muosky(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
[qquote author=franchizy post=55027656]The illitracy IPOB yoths will celebrity this rubbish

No oneder there director, a telorist, kriminal and feogster is languish in detainsion in kuje.

Kanu must be executed.
[/quote]You really need to work on your English man! It's terrible
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
ekanDamie:
what kinda childish idiot is this. no wonder d 3rd class.
Gani fawehinmi and Soyinka both got 3rd class. Dino knows you will pained greatly when you see this. You didn't disappoint grin
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
franchizy:
The illitracy IPOB yoths will celebrity this rubbish

No oneder there director, a telorist, kriminal and feogster is languish in detainsion in kuje.

Kanu must be executed.
kanus enemies are becoming vegetables on life support. KANU is the greatest man alive.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Flameneo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by begwong: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aliyeous:
I don arrive
^^^to d poster above me even though am nt in support of d countrys current situation but rememba buhari is sum1's father,brother,uncle,role model and above al he is ur leader whether u lyk it or not...hw wuld u feel wen sum1 addresses ur close ones lyk dat.
OLOSHI, wen una dey abuse GEJ, una think say him no get family too ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by proffc: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye caused a stir among senators today by appearing at Senate plenary in an academic gown.

The move by the senator comes after online news platform, Sahara Reporters alleged that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Photo Credits: Sumner Shagari Sambo, NAN

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-wore-academic-gown.html

Dino thinks and acts like he's still in secondary school. Very childish! This man must have suffered from huge self esteem problem when he was a child.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by delishpot: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
House of jesters
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
franchizy:
The illitracy IPOB yoths will celebrity this rubbish

Kanu must be executed.

Dear sorry ooo, you have murdered English Language. RIP to your grammar.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Flameneo:

betting the life you can't create/owned makes me know there's something wrong with how you reason. Sowore is pained, that's why he's so desperate to bring dino down by all means. if you think Dino did not graduate from ABU, try approach them for a fake cert. and see how it ends.

I have so many ABU graduate that can't compete with NCE graduates..

School that allow 3 credits in SSCE hahha Laugh wan kill me..
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
The hypocrisy on this thread is full of stench. Here, we have persons who are criticising Dino for not having a certificate yet same persons are supporting Buhari for not presenting his. On the other hand, we also have individuals who have been saying grade isn't everything, yet chastise Dino for graduating with a third class.

This country don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Aliyeous(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
begwong:

OLOSHI, wen una dey abuse GEJ, una think say him no get family too ba?
u left d oloshi at home
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Realret70: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Certainly the guy never graduation from ABU as claimed so when the VC falsefully graduated him yesterday hé has to wear his gown now
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by luzhioo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Most of Nigeria citizen don't understand d system of Nigeria wen it come to something like dis ......dis is wat will happen [b][/b]dino is doing dis so DAT d masses Will b confused especially d dullard one .......SP wll not pay Kobo simply bcus dey knew SP defeat on dino abt wat is on ground but with d political power and loyalty of senate to dino wll not allow dem to say the right tin ........mark my word THE CASE WILL B BuRied
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Splashme: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I have so many ABU graduate that can't compete with NCE graduates..

School that allow 3 credits in SSCE hahha Laugh wan kill me..

Look at this one. As you have a degree certificate. Write and talk about what you know. Loser lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.