Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (12333 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Of The Infinix Phone Has The Best Camera Quality / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by phonedaddy: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
So I was talking with a friend this morning and he said the main reason he bought his Infinix Hot S phone is because of the camera. Of course he is right, the camera of the Infinix Hot S is awesome but can that be the only reason to buy a phone? Some people will say they love the Infinix Note 3 because of battery and all. Do you buy a phone because of a singular feature or because of several features?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Due to the nature of my job, A BIG YES!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by phonedaddy: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2017
I see, then why not just buy a camera cheesy instead?
modelmike7:
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by kingblack: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Battery is number one for me,camera quality and the rest is + too smiley
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
phonedaddy:
I see, then why not just buy a camera cheesy instead?
. . . maybe cos i cant be carrying a camera about everyday since i am not a photographer, i rather let my phone and camera be in one piece!

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by femiebun: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2017
kingblack:
Battery is number one for me,camera quality and the rest is + too smiley
me too I guess these are the two that tops my list when buying a phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
My number one priority is the battery and camera..
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Well to me a BIG YES OO coz i love snapping picture alot and i think inifinix has done a great job so far!!
phonedaddy:

So I was talking with a friend this morning and he said the main reason he bought his Infinix Hot S phone is because of the camera. Of course he is right, the camera of the Infinix Hot S is awesome but can that be the only reason to buy a phone? Some people will say they love the Infinix Note 3 because of battery and all. Do you buy a phone because of a singular feature or because of several features?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
They have gone from “Zero to Hot” as some would say it.

And they have literally gone from Zero to Hot cheesy

And they have literally gone from Zero to Hot kiss.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Infinix Hot Note X551 is a beautifully designed smartphone that is bigger, slimmer, brighter, and longer than the earlier models of Infinix phones.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
phonedaddy:

camera quality and battery are the two major tins I look .. but hot S has a good battery too
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Ola2Ola: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
modelmike7:
same applies to me... my job is one major reason
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by EniolaO: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
phonedaddy:

for me, capturing moments is wah I love most... so its a good reason I went for infinix
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Ola2Ola: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
eli23456:

And they have literally gone from Zero to Hot cheesy

And they have literally gone from Zero to Hot kiss.
thumbs up infinix
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by KCode: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's good to have to have a nice camera on a phone. But phone manufacturers won't give you everything, especially if it's not a high-end phone. If you can cope with the downside in other aspects of the specs, no problem!
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by femiebun: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

camera quality and battery are the two major tins I look .. but hot S has a good battery too
even the Hot 4 has a good battery capacity also
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
KCode:
It's good to have to have a nice camera on a phone. But phone manufacturers won't give you everything, especially if it's not a high-end phone. If you can cope with the downside in other aspects of the specs, no problem!
I agree with u cos in dis world der is class n even infinix knws dats y dey have different fones with different specs which some is higher dan others

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
modelmike7:
What job is that??
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Camera quality comes first for me then battery and storage space. it sucks to borrow someone's phone to take a picture

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
KCode:
Exactly... You spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by ib4real95(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
All i see in this thread are infinix marketers!

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
the features of the phone also determine the likes of the phone at first sight

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
nynyola123:
What job is that??
. . . . right there on my signature....
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
eli23456:
Infinix Hot Note X551 is a beautifully designed smartphone that is bigger, slimmer, brighter, and longer than the earlier models of Infinix phones.
The Infinix Hot Note also has a premium finishing with metallic texture, with colours that include Grey, Copper Brown, Gold and Mint Green.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Use Samsung S6EDGE
of course any good camera phone should have quality features
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Ola2Ola: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
ib4real95:
lol.... wah else were expecting... infinix antagonists

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Ola2Ola: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
ib4real95:
lol.... wah else were u expecting... infinix antagonists
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yeah So nice I love Them so much kiss
opeyemithought:

The Infinix Hot Note also has a premium finishing with metallic texture, with colours that include Grey, Copper Brown, Gold and Mint Green.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls ask the jobless human undecided undecided undecided
Ola2Ola:

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
So what else u do expect to see? Infinix Haters Abi? You better start to like good things!
ib4real95:
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ola2Ola:

i think people has different opinion on the taste of phones
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by eli23456(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
AVery big thumbs up for been dere for we the customers
Ola2Ola:

thumbs up infinix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innjoo And Deceit / TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / Infinix Hot S X521 Discussion Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.