Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (12329 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Of The Infinix Phone Has The Best Camera Quality / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Decently for two days under light usage
CiscoRamon:
How many days would that las for?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by CiscoRamon: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Decent Indeed!
TheLastGrimm:
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
4500Mah is damn okay. Gonna last decently
why not? when its not like you wont still see light to charge the phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Brakli: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
phonedaddy:
I see, then why not just buy a camera cheesy instead?
its not like cameras are cheap na
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brakli:
its not like cameras are cheap na
What are you guys taking about??
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Brakli: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
daddykalid101:

What are you guys taking about??
why people just buy phones with good cameras rather than cameras
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brakli:

if its my source of income, i would rather buy a camera tho
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
but can you sit down for two days just making calls with your phone?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Reborn5: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Not one reason, I buy phones for camera, ram and battery. I can forgo ram thou. camera and battery are crucial.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
cadiz:
why not? when its not like you wont still see light to charge the phone
in Nigeria or where?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
creed266:

imagine me inviting a photographer to cover my wedding and I see him pull out a zero 4 plus to take pictures. i personally will throw him/her out of the place not because zero 4 is bad but because i paid a huge sum of money to him and he's using a phone. if it was an impromptu thing. i would understand but otherwise, its a no!

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
creed266:

When you say OS do you mean android or ios? Cuz I don't think anyone will want to buy lower versions of android
Ios and android are two different operating systems on their own.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Lonan:

but can you sit down for two days just making calls with your phone?
Light usage does not mean calls only
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nynyola123: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2017
modelmike7:
. . . . right there on my signature....
Right. Cool. But then you don't get to be the one taking the pictures. Right? ?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Baroba(m): 3:26am On Mar 29, 2017
lilmisspenney:

imagine me inviting a photographer to cover my wedding and I see him pull out a zero 4 plus to take pictures. i personally will throw him/her out of the place not because zero 4 is bad but because i paid a huge sum of money to him and he's using a phone. if it was an impromptu thing. i would understand but otherwise, its a no!

Even a non serious camera man will not dare take a phone to a wedding.. Those who work in real estate, architect, art blogging or marketing on social media have a genuine reason if phone camera quality is of priority to them..
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by femiebun: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Reborn5:
Not one reason, I buy phones for camera, ram and battery. I can forgo ram thou. camera and battery are crucial.
battery and camera are most important for me
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by femiebun: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
creed266:

your work situation is another different thing entirely tho
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2017
nynyola123:

Right. Cool. But then you don't get to be the one taking the pictures. Right? ?
. . . .80% of the time i do take my BBQ Pics personally, and sometimes i let my colleagues snap the shots of me in action.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by kingblack: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Bashspeaks:
My number one priority is the battery and camera..
those are the most important things when I decide to buy a phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2017
eli23456:
AVery big thumbs up for been dere for we the customers
der camera quality n battery is great from d phone am using
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2017
creed266:

When you say OS do you mean android or ios? Cuz I don't think anyone will want to buy lower versions of android
I mean the operating system lik android or Windows n everything about d phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Brakli:

especially when you cant predict when you will be given light in your area
Yes oo base on naija setting n to find a good powerbank is hard
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
femiebun:
me too battery definitely comes first
Base on phcn way n d country too
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Brakli:

i seem not to get that but in my own side of view i will go the camera and the battery,the features matter alot
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2017
modelmike7:
. . . maybe cos i cant be carrying a camera about everyday since i am not a photographer, i rather let my phone and camera be in one piece!
dats is called compliance n its wat dis phone brought to us
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
smithblink0052:

dats is called compliance n its wat dis phone brought to us
......do you use one for now?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by saxby(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
It's one of the reasons I bought my Tecno phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
saxby:
It's one of the reasons I bought my Tecno phone
Why did you choose Tecno instead of infinix? ?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
cadiz:

It's not a very funny joke undecided , but if you really are blank as you are trying to show, what I mean it's the phone RAM
please don't like ur manner of talking
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
lilmisspenney:

Hey man i sight you
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
All Thanks to Gionee for my Gionee M3 mini Good battery and Baddest cameras
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
eli23456:
AVery big thumbs up for been dere for we the customers
two hands for the boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? / Innjoo And Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.