Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities (31888 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / 12 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Look Classy In Suits (photos) / Best Dressed Nigerian Male Celebrities Under Age 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by viviangist: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2017
#Viviangist

Who doesn’t love to stare at an astonishing young looking guy? When you see some of these guys, you doubt their age, as they look better as they grow. Truth is Nigeria is blessed with Men that are classy and astonishing. So it becomes uneasy trying to pick out your choice. Some of these men are either single,married or divorced. But whichever way, their astonishing looks gives them an edge over others.

Below is a list of most appealing male celebrities that caught my attention. There is just this thing about them. Maybe their eyes, height, look, or the way they dress classy.

Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD)

The veteran Nollywood actor is the former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State.

The 56 years old actor is still as smart as usual. He is incredibly tall and ageless. His mile, dimples and fashion sense is a big turn on. His roles in movies has helped other upcoming celebrities and those in the industry.

There is no doubt he is cute. He is married to Jumobi Adegbesan and they have four beautiful kids.

Innocent Idibia (2face)

He is a Nigerian ace hip hop artiste, popularly known as 2baba by fans. His genre of music has made way for him. He is evergreen. 2face is a legend in the music industry.

Is it not amazing how effortlessly cute he is at 42? Ladies find him amazing and that is the reason he has children from different women. He is married to Annie Macaulay. What give 2face an edge anytime is his look and voice, it is appealing.

Bryan Opara

He is a Nigerian actor and also the former and first ever winner of Mr Nigeria in 2007. Bryan is the definition of ‘’cute’’. He has a smashing model look.

He is presently an ambassador for MARTINI. Bryan has this enchanting smile that melts the heart of ladies. He is 32 years old and for real he looks younger.

He is sure a classic man.

Ik Ogbonna

Read Ik Ogbonna's advice to ladies in time-wasting relationships

He is a top Nollywood actor and also a model. He has the most irresistible look in the industry, no doubt. IK is happily married to Sonia.

The actor has this cute pink lips, smile and height that makes ladies sought after him. His fashion sense is always dope and the more reason we find him appealing.

Kiss Daniel

Kiss Daniel is a Nigerian artiste popularly known as ‘’Sugarboy’’. He is one of the fast-rising hip-hop artiste in Nigeria.

The lyrics of his songs, his baby face, his smile and dimples is what gave him an edge over others. He is sure a young and amazing guy. There is no argument this young dude is cute and appealing.

There is no doubt these charming men deserve to be selected as the most appealing celebrities. Judging from their looks, dress sense and other advantages mentioned above.

http://www.viviangist.com/top-5-most-appealing-male-celebrities

Culled from Palmchat

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by viviangist: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities

http://www.viviangist.com/top-5-most-appealing-male-celebrities

cc -lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by CaroLyner(f): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2017
inconsequential list

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by vizkiz: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Watch as em ladies will start drooling over these men

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2017
No homo but Seun Akindele and DJ xclusive should be on ur list

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by peacettw: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is a terrible list.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by simplemach(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vaseline is to men...
What
Cucumber is to women true or false...?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Talk2Bella(f): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
no diss but RMD shouldn't be in the same list with F boys and gigolos

2Face too

mind you aside tuface and RMD the others are seex symbols with a bit of talent

the same way we have female nollywood hustlers we have male prostitutes also

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by dejavubobo1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
To wat essence is this thread..

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by princeonx: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op your brain dey pain you? How did you come up with that list?

Seun: we need slap, waka, and middle finger icon abeg!

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by newheart2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't watch movie, but I know Mr Ibu. OK flavor

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nairalanders please I need your help...........I'm in need of 30k to get a laptop,I applied to learn programming from a centre and I was picked to learn for free,but my laptop screen is broken and who learns programming without a laptop. If its to borrow me gaan I'll pay back it's just that I'm out of cash for now till may. Please pity my predicament

3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Ariadne: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Most Appealing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by xynerise: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bryan Okwara not Opara

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by fuckboys: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
And where're the likes of flavour and sir uti?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Lollipop247(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wat kind of list is this??
'Appealing' lies in the eyes of the beholder!! angry
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by enemmo(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Watch as em ladies will start drooling over these men

Oga your account is still active.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by winzy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Or else I don't know the meaning of appealing male celebrities where is Peter Okoye? Flavour?... And wtf is kiss Daniel doing there?

Don't forget to add Mr Ibu... That brother is so appealing... Love his one round PACK

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
I.K baldhead...okay, not my concern tho
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kiss Daniel known as sugarboy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by otunbabadok(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
OK... What else? List of women to follow.. Who gave a p.h.u.c.k?
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by realGURU(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is gayish for men to adore other men
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by jide219(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
What abt ybnl soldiers

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by enshi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
To whom it May concern.

Dear sir/madam,
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF AN IT PERSONNEL.
You would have to look far and wide to find someone who could bring as much enthusiasm, energy and creativity as I could in the ICT, electrical, mechanical, sales and any other technology related departement of this esterblishment. I have exemplified my commitment to invest in building people up to realize their potentials and continually strive for the best.
With my B. Eng Degree in computer engineering and an outstanding distinction in higher national diploma (HND) also in computer engineering, Working as an IT executive, customer representative personnel, and a general executive assistant would be like doing what i know how to do Best.
Computer engineering, internet protocoling, troubleshooting, networking, interfacing between client(s) and company via any information communication technology platform (customer care / representative) and many other ICT operations are always Hobbies to me as i am also good with figures.
As a graduate of both a federal polytechnic and a state University, having distinction in both my OND and HND respectively (all on same course), I am bold to let you know that i am well equiped with knowlege either on operations, repairs, trouble shooting of electro-mechsnical devices.
Am also a passionate learner who pays close attention to the most minute of information, have flair for problem analysis, making objective decisions and with a great influencing personality which was gotten from my being a one time welfare director to the students' union government.
I would love to get a chance to contribute my quota to the further development of this prestigious organization. Thanks for taking your time to go through this cover letter, attached herewith is my resume. I am available for interview at any time and could start work immediately.
Sincerely Yours,
. 08062360567
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by thinkmoney(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who put kiss Daniel?
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by iKnowevents(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't. I find their hustle appealing.

A classy simple wedding can be planned and executed with 805K. See below for a breakdown

https://www.nairaland.com/3706288/simple-classy-wedding-total-expenses#54988531
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Dyt(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tattoos
Piercing/pierces

*faints*
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kiss Daniel known as Sugarboy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by TINALETC3(f): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided where is FLAVOR undecided

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is Seun Egbegbe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Heromaniaa: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities by Vickiweezy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who made this stupid list?? (Only 2face is approved on it)
This is totally unappealing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) / Check Out Ini Edo New Look (PHOTO) / Ozo Bags Jenny's Glow Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.