Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

"Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." (227 Views)

"Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." / Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' / Thou Shall Not Kill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Shew Me Wherefore Thou Contendest With Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Job is one character in bible that was depicted as one who suffered so much to the extent that he lost everything he had now left with only his wife and friends whose counsel God condemned. We know the Beginning and the end of that story. It ended well. But while he was going through pains and anguish he never knew that God has a better package at the end for him, but firstly he must pass that way.

So what will a child of God if he/she must pass through an unpalatable way before the crown of glory be bestowed upon him/her?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/shew-me-wherefore-thou-contendest-with-me/

(1) (Reply)

Take A Stand With Christ Now! / "Love Unto The End" / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.