Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment (35391 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
^^

When you are done disgracing yourself, let us know.
For now, kontinu grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:
^^

When you are done disgracing yourself, let us know.
For now, kontinu grin grin
[/s]

E pain am die.

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Hafeezson(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
I beleive that change came gradualy gradualy, so keep it of sir, 1 day Nigeria will better again
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by marxwellerr247(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
Very good!

We need more sanity in the Civil service.
Goodluck jonathan's regime really destroyed all semblance of sanity in public service. To the extent that his wife was miraculously appointed perm sec from no where, and then quickly retired so that she can be collecting pension for work that she didnt do! smh

May U live long ! ! Ijn ,

And how we 4get so soon, when bombs were rampant all over the place, and tention , fears fill up the atmosphere.
And Gej was still sitting on top of the situation,
and Folks like Dasuki, Deziani and co. were amassing our commonwealth, churches were bombed on daily bases,
and Gej was still on top ! !
and people were collecting subsidy money for products they never supplied,

and Gej was on top the situation ! !

Bianca Ojukwu his girlfriend was ambassador for Spain !

youths died massively during immigration recruitment !

And the face of horror was all over the place

And Gej was on top the situation

And governors shared our excess crude reserve money

And Gej was on top ! !

And south Africa seized 9.3 million , on a private jet

And Gej was on top the situation.

let me have some peace here pls
DAT Man was indeed Clueless as the said

an inbodiment of corruption ! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by engrchykae(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
DONSMITH123:
All five of them were reportedly appointed during the administration of former President, Goodluck Jonathan in contravention to one of the public service rules that has to do with their age as at the time of recruitment.

What else can i say?

Nothing.
what about the irregularity involved in importing hameed ali from the military to come head the customs,a non career customs officer that despise the uniform of the agency he is heading and he will expect his subordinates to put on their uniforms.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by sayittome(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
dimade1:
Nice move

I need a taxi driver, if you can drive between Ajah to epe with valid driver's licence, pls contact me on 07081792066
Anybody Tired Of Life and Needs Someone To Drive Him/Her Into Lagoon Pls Contact Me ASAP.
God Will Bles You and He Will C U Soon.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by bwise4godfwc: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=AK481 post=55029188]5% sacked to be replaced by 97%

Don't mind dem jare,,,.. Let dem continue hissing dia names.... Buhari govt more corrupt dan Jonathan...
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Semper247(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
paskyboy:
Probably they are not APC Members or belong to Cabal, impunity everywhere, yet they claim they are fighting corruption, it always get me cachinating, Nigeria needs reset

Go over ur own comment again... this time slowly.

Now, how silly is ur comment?
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by paskyboy: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Semper247:

Go over ur own comment again... this time slowly.

Now, how silly is ur comment?

Your Perception your thought
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by highbeekeys(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
paskyboy:
Probably they are not APC Members or belong to Cabal, impunity everywhere, yet they claim they are fighting corruption, it always get me cachinating, Nigeria needs reset
@ least they're corrupt and are being flushed? That's all the country needs. Leave partisan stffs outta this. If we are to move foward, then I want to c more.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by paskyboy: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2017
highbeekeys:

@ least they're corrupt and are being flushed? That's all the country needs. Leave partisan stffs outta this. If we are to move foward, then I want to c more.

This prejudice strategy has very little or no effect to flush out corruption, under the saint nose #284million was used to cut grass, and the saint couldn't sack or probe him, Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) / A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.