Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Wish You A Wonderful Christmas And A Favorable New Year With Many Blessings! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish You A Wonderful Christmas And A Favorable New Year With Many Blessings! (2992 Views)

Prayer And Enthusiasm Brings Favorable Results / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / Wishing You All A Wonderful Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish You A Wonderful Christmas And A Favorable New Year With Many Blessings! by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
I wish every member of Nairaland and your loved ones a Wonderful Christmas and a Favorable New Year with Many Blessings!

The Lord's Light Within

Lord we reflect with thankful hearts
On the wonder of your birth
The love you expressed when you left
Your glory to come to earth

For your life was like a beacon, Lord
Shining brightly in the night
Filling the world with the radiance of
The Father.s glorious light

And we, too, long to have inside
Your light for others to see
The beautiful reflection of your grace
And the wonder of your majesty

For as your life indwells our hearts
We can shine wherever we are
And arise to take hold of each new day
With your light ablaze in our hearts

So rekindle the flame within us Lord
So it will not flicker nor dim
Ignite us with the light of your love
So you will shine brightly within

Christmas Poem by M.S.Lowndes 2007
May all the Blessings of the Lord Be Upon You During This Upcoming Holiday and New Year!

Yours In Christ Jesus,
Orikinla Osinachi

PS: The photograph below is from my friend and brother in Christ Father Dave and his Family.

Re: I Wish You A Wonderful Christmas And A Favorable New Year With Many Blessings! by viaro: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
Thank you so very much! cheesy
Blessings will stubbornly take up residence on your life now and in the coming year.

(1) (Reply)

, / Is Blood Transfusion A Sin? / That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.