Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly (774 Views)

I Want To Choose A Career In Journalism / How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by olufunkereal: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Real Estate is up there among the 3 basic needs of mankind (Food, Clothing, SHELTER). And for this real estate biz, you don't need an office. Right in your bedroom, you can advertise with your phone, clients call you, you make the sale and get your commision- pronto!!!

Real Estate opens you up to unlimited income potential. Once you've established your clientele, you can decide and plan the income you want to have in your real estate career. The only person that can hold you back from success is you. At JGold properties, we do offer business coaching and mentoring to help you in your journey to achieve your financial goals. Not many careers allow you to give yourself a pay raise.

In order to train people to make it big in life, we hold strategic trainings . These trainings empower consultants and would-be-consultants on how to make or earn 450k or more weekly in Real Estate. This is a model that gives you time for career and business and also earn from your network I.e downlines which we call successlines. You will learn the secrets of getting clients and closing huge deals in Real Estate. Richard Branson says his biggest motivation is to keep challenging himself. He treats life like one long university education where he can learn more everyday. You too can! In Real Estate you learn and earn at the same time.

So if you are interested in Real Estate as a career. Don't second guess, take action. The world is full of great ideas, but success only comes through action. Walt Disney once said that the easiest way to get started is to quit talking and start doing. That's true for your success as well.

You can Whatsapp this number if you are ready to start making the big bucks at your convenience and time: 08108018884 or send a mail to olufunkereal@gmail.com
or drop your e-mail and phone number. You will be contacted. We will all succeed.
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by whitebeard(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
I need a brooker..maximum reg fee 10k
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by keemcamill: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by lacriz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am interested in real estate biz.here is my email: loxtian@naij.com
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by Shamoo100(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Suleimanbash100@gmail.com
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by Redfox(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates

https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution
engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with extensive applications in many areas of research and analytics

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Financial Markets*
Applied Econometrics
Medical Statistics
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Business Analysis & Industry Trends

Venue: Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by olaonex: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by chrischike(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Chikeuhio@gmail.com
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2017
chukwunedum1@gmail.com
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Take this step today and change your financial status.
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by olufunkereal: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
To everyone that dropped their contact, we have sent you messages. please check to activate
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by khalifaahmad4(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
mmm
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by dna4ril(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2017
i am interested in Real Estate...My Watsapp no..08104553602
Re: A Career In Real Estate Using Your Bedroom As Office And Make Millions Monthly by allenseyi07: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Intrested, whatsapp number 08034113360

(1) (Reply)

Flow Assurance Training @primetek Heavy Industries Limited (pics) / Your Opinions Needed About My Course / Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.