Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (46451 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Photos of this Adam and Eve inspired pre-wedding shoot have been trending online after it was shared online by Ifeanyi Orakwue, an OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state... The photos feature the soon-to-be couple partly-covered with leaves -as the lady gives her heartthrob an apple (the forbidden fruit).

Online users have reacted differently to this.. See below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/check-out-this-trending-adam-and-eve.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by dacblogger: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Adam is cute... wink grin...when i say cute,i wasnt looking at his face buh his packs embarassed

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beware of snakes sha. Before the snake meant to deceive "Eve" chooses to take a bite, not at the apple of course.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SlayHER(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
The wife is too covered up joor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by spartan117(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
The husband is using abs cloth grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
angry

Why they are covered with fake leaves? Wudnt be great if they will have the "innocent" version of Adam and Eve? undecided lipsrsealed

When I say innocent version...I mean before Adam & Eve eat the apple..

5 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by adorablepepple(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided what of Sodom and Gomorrah themed pre wedding shoot. Radarada

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by adorablepepple(f): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lalasticlala where is the snake in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by informant001: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
dis people get time oo

2 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by TINALETC3(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
The Adam is cute... wink grin...when i say cute,i wasnt looking at his face buh his packs embarassed
Dangote with his money is way cuter

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by thunderbabs: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
See this black Adam ooo...he dey chop apple from d woman for the second time shocked

The world is finished shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by snezBaba: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
SlayHER:
The wife is too covered up joor undecided
She should be unclad abi so that you can use that same hands to insult her online?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by oladimejiX: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
na so
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by weedtheweeds: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
nice concept, but they are too dark in the greenery. A studio version would have been more colorful and bright.
They should have used the role-model cream that Omotola used here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by falconey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided

Thats where it all started..... the damnation of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by coalcoal1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
where is the snake?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by xynerise: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dumb as usual

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Austema(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Creative
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by paparazy06(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
I cannot just stop laughing at this
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by faith551(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
cant stop laughing @ ''PLS NO BODY SHOULD ATTEND THEIR WEDDING, THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS'' that guy is high on scent leaf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by tukdi: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by segebase(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
end tym wedding pishurr

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
I have packs too, 7packs to be precise grin

4 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
where is the SERPENT ? I CAN SEE APPLE. I CAN SEE EVE I CAN SEE ADAM SO WHERE IS THE SERPENT THAT DECEIVED IN THE FIRST PIX

THE PIX IS FAKE
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by lisbonabdulahi: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
At least people are thinking and doing something different, May God bless your union.They are both gorgeous.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by cardoctor(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Its all good for now until the serpent creeps out from the woods.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by originalKsp(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
but Adam and Eve were completely naked before eating the apple na grin

7 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by chomxy(f): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
end time Adam & Eve

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by UjSizzle(f): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na when snake bite person now...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where's the serpent na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.