Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (62374 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by numericalguy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Since the day Dino Melaye demolished the okpolo eyes called Tinubu, all these stoopeed yorubas have been looking for a way to attack Dino.

Mr. Dean should go and jump inside lagoon.

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Godfirst2014: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
BMC Buhari Media Centre
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Jabioro: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
When said he was in Kindergarten's mode the nairaland kids descended on me, mentioned my post called me all sorts of unprintable names.. I hoped I have been prove right by those who knows better than I do.. To me he has what I called distorted OR mutilated academic certificate..
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by oyinkinola: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
...when I said Dino is knocking the door of devil! you people didn't take me serious! it's just the beging, tomorrow action will even bizarre!
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by numericalguy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joavid:

Your opening statement is in contradiction with the rest of your post.

you're trying to stylishly defend Dino without making it obvious, but I can see through all that.

no need for political correctness.
As you pretend not to see, I'm no longer a fan of Bello cos i've seen for myself how much of a failure he is.

my point: Dino is a disgrace to his constituency, the national assembly and Nigeria.

accept it!!!

And that stoopeed liar called Sowore is a symbol of dignity right?

Since the day Dino demystified and demolished Bola Tinubu and that his foolish and arrogant wife, you people of southwest have been harboring so much hatred for him. Well, NEWSFLASH: Dino is is going to finished what liar Sowore started.

Go and tell Sowore to start cooking up more lies as the last ones have failed.

Meanwhile, Tinubu and Sowore right now

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by AK481(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
sammyj:
As if your slave pay master Dino is not an Afonja!!! cool grin
If ijaw is not igbo
If Ikwere is not Biafra.
Kogi is not Yoruba
Malaye is not afonja.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Next....
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Oche211(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
ParagosPride:

i hate fools like you who claim to be 'nairaland elders'. Might be his family can even purchase your entire past and future generatin,who knows?

hehehehehehe. Annoyed kids everywhere.
Guess u ve nt seen the four walls of a lecture hall in tertiary institution before. That's why u find it comfortable whn a professor who happens to be a dean is insulted.
Moreover, the prof said the absolute truth, the whole truth and nothing else bt the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by SalamRushdie: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
elfeezy:

pls sori to ask wat is BMC.. its kinda new to me

Buhari Media Centre in UTAKO Abuja
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by crazo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
mikeade11:
Do you have one in your Family too?
gee you're diverting from the point he's trying to make buh flourish
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by numericalguy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
shevchenko:
People ate talking.Lasu sef dey yarn.Dat secondary school should geraway

I tell you. Abeg na where LASU dey for map. My secondary school better pass that silly mistake called LASU. Even the name sef funny die. LASU be like name of one type of puff-puff wey we dey buy for primary school those days.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by kindex(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
mikeade11:
Do you have one in your Family too?
if u don't have something u might not know what it take to get it... Am very sure he has one... That y he knows the value.... Get that to your head and stop acting like d other boy..
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Silascarter: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

u see ur life

the dean na ur papa

why is he intruding in another man's afair?

Idiots like u r d reason this country is backward... I wonder what ur status is in life that u r here supporting a social thief...

1 Like

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Kessyl: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino Melaye! The only corp member that had his Passing Out Parade on Sunday 08/07/2001. Nigeria is a joke indeed!!!
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by crazo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:
Since the day Dino Melaye demolished the okpolo eyes called Tinubu, all these stoopeed yorubas have been looking for a way to attack Dino.

Mr. Dean should go and jump inside lagoon.
if we check your family history now Na so so broke asses go full there buh abuse an academician that has achieved more than you ever might
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Silascarter: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Silascarter:

Idiots like u r d reason this country is backward... I wonder what ur status is in life that u r here supporting a social thief...

U can't even spell affairs correctly... afiars! Like Dino like followers. ..
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
What a senator! Yesterday it was a homemade video where he ridiculously made some asinine remarks and sang as if he was part of a circus freak show. Today he's adorning an academic ceremonial gown, the type members of a university senate would wear during special academic events, to tell his critic he graduated with a 3rd from ABU.

The scariest thing right now is the fact that this guy, Fayose, Atiku, Saraki, Pastor Chris, Ali Modu Sheriff are all possible presidential hopefuls. Nigeria's future is bleak, I very well hope I'm wrong on this though.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by eph123(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
elfeezy:

pls sori to ask wat is BMC.. its kinda new to me

here you go!
https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by GoldEnyong(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
No wonder the VC offered you a 3rd class. You absolutely knew nothing about school from that time till now.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by numericalguy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jones4190:
PROOF THAT DINO MELAYE STARTED LYING BEFORE HE WAS
BORN:
Dino was born in 1974 and he finished Primary school in
1970, according to one of his resume.
Moving on:
According to NASS website, Dino Melaye is 42 years old, and
he obtained his WASC in 1986.
That Means he was 12 years old in 1986 when he wrote
WAEC. Isn't it? He must be a genius right?
Since when do kids write WAEC in Primary School?
Visit National Assembly website and see for yourself before
Dino edit his profile

Na where all these Sowore minions and wanna be dey come out from self. You are still a learner. Go back and learn how to lie properly from Sowore the liar.

Sai Dino

Dino the destroyer of Bola Tinubu and his arrogant wife
Dino the destroyer of Sowore the liar
Dino the destroyer of curropt Magu
Dino the destroyer of curropt Babachir

Sai Dino

1 Like

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by awoluyi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
I doubt if Dino satisfied ABU in "character and learning" before awarding him the university degree.

1 Like

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by numericalguy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
crazo:

if we check your family history now Na so so broke asses go full there buh abuse an academician that has achieved more than you ever might

An academician that is a liar, is that one an academician?
You southwesterners are natural liars and criminals and Dino will continue to disgrace and humble you lots the way he demystified and humble Tinubu.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life, when trying to defend a criminal,you shot your own foot.
This your saying really prove dino never pass his weac not to talk of b.sc
The outcome of his degree does not make dino, but dino make the degree useless.
I can't remember ever mentioning your name or inviting you to contradict what I said
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by oshorstan(f): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ndi mgbajiaka

dean go and die in oshiomole voice

Hahahahaahahahh... dino melaye is a comedian. Wearing robe to plenary.. hahahahahahlahh
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by AJJ17(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Going by all the comments read, I wonder how a right thinking person will not see anything wrong in what Dino did today.. So childish.
Some people still have the temerity to castigate the Dean and all that educated us more on the matter.

Just because u ain't on some one side does not mean we can't be objective.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:

[s] And that stoopeed liar called Sowore is a symbol of dignity right?

Since the day Dino demystified and demolished Bola Tinubu and that his foolish and arrogant wife, you people of southwest have been harboring so much hatred for him. Well, NEWSFLASH: Dino is is going to finished what liar Sowore started.

Go and tell Sowore to start cooking up more lies as the last ones have failed.

Meanwhile, Tinubu and Sowore right now[/s]

where did this one come from?

Don't jump in the middle of my conversation with someone ever again. cos I won't be so nice next time.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by RaheemWasium: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fool
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joavid:
Acidosis, Guseh see the clown representing you and your people.

but if na Yahaya Bello thread now, you both will troupe in en-mass.

I am not an ethnic jingoist or bigot like you. Dino is from my home town(Ayetoro-gbede) and i have never supported his bad deeds for once, you can go through my previous post if you are in doubt.
But in your own case, you often support Yahaya bello deeds whether good or bad... not for anything but for being your tribe' man.

Things are not done that way, okay?

1 Like

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by kaboninc(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
That reporter just wants to show to his editor that him don work today.

And the editor come show the world the kind of reporters he has under his employ.

Funny
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by manikspears: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin cheesy savagery

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by nawtyme: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oche211:

i have always stood with the benue people nd i'm still standing with them bt in this case; Dino vs Sahara reporters, I REMAIN STANDING WITH SR.
Why are you standing with sahara reporters? They published something wrong information about Dino and he instituted a suit against them for libel what is wrong with that? In as much as I do not like Dino and all the other "sinators" let's be honest in our assertions. Someone cannot just go to the toilet squat down and pull out wrong information about another person and publish without verifying facts. These are my questions.
1. Why did sahara have to wait till the Magu issue before bringing up the false educational qualifications and US state department issues?
2. If the vice chancellor of a university has come out to say that Dino graduated why go to an inconsequential exam officer to claim that he didn't meet graduation requirements forgetting that the dean and VC have the power to grant waivers based on certain rules.
3. Why would sahara go after those against the interest of only a particular set of people and not be fair in their investigative journalism. Eg T.A Orji ruined Abia state and rigged his way to Senate. Sahara will remember him only when he goes against the "the you know who's" hence he has been so quiet in Senate
4. What should be done (according to you) to those who use their media power to bully, harass and intimidate others Eg The media organization that published the death of Sullivan Chime?
You sound mature so I expect a mature response.
Please note that I am not against Sahara but I am and have always been against bullying no matter the form it takes.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dynast:

For the records no university sells gown to first degree graduands for keeps. Its often hired for convocation only.why trying to kill a fly with Monday hammer
For the record, I do not need your lecture whether convocation gown is hired or not. One obvious fact is that convocation gowns can be sewn by any good tailor. what Senator Dino Malaye did today is to redicule his detractors. His intention is to create a form of satire with a message across.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

u see ur life

the dean na ur papa

why is he intruding in another man's afair?

Because what Dino did today is a disgrace to the academicians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.