Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,032 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 (42535 Views)

See Jamb 2020 Results! / Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. / See JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools 2017/2018 | Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Amoto94(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is needless as it doesn't translate to a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
machinery1:
[s][/s]

Flatron, so Yorubas should leave their comfort zone and move to your erosion ravaged dungeon where your own people are avoiding like a plague cheesy Just like telling me to leave the US and move to Somalia. Lmaooo. Most of you villagers have no working brain. What a shame.

Our Ogun villagers are worst, I use to wonder if they are from togo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by chiraqDemon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
while the Igbos no dey joke with crime and rituals
Even as i nor be afonja, Igbo or almaji
East na crime and west na ritual
North na suicide bombing
South na peace grin

Please dont bash me na joke
South na pipeline dem de blow

East n west de share fraud sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by machinery1: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

You this potopoto girl again!

I just went through your post history. Just like a typical potopoto girl, you only rear your TD board head when it's against you.

Your post history is filled with anti-yoruba comments. I almost fell for it sef

Wait! Didn't​ you tell us you don't open these sort of threads?

Now will you 4+++koff before I chit in your mouth?

Dirty girl

Ibos are funny people. They will quote and give likes to their brother when bashing Yoruba, but resort to preaching when you retaliate. One of them was insulting me few weeks ago but crying to the mods today. Shameless hypocrites everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by BABANGBALI: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
na true. As an Igbo man i fit confirm say na imo girls toto sweet pass, but generally, our Igbo girls toto been dey always smell fufu wen don spoil
chineke mae. You wan buy market from igbo girls abi? My hand no dey o
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by TeflonBlixx: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:
I was just telling you and your brothers to start reasoning like human beings. Africa will never develop if everyone reasons like you people.
You need to work on the morass in which your people have drowned this country's honor. Trafficking cocaine sporadically and you have the nerve to point fingers at others.

5 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Lexo22(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:
Minus the igbo presence in southwest, most especially in Lagos, the southwest will be dragging the bottom list with Northeast!!! afonjas .are lazy both mentally and physically That's why they don't leave south west!

Stop it, it's according to state of origin, if not Lagos would've topped the list.

I quite agree that South East (5 states ) is doing fine and now Imo state is first while the remaining states apart from Ebonyi made it to top 15 . It's welcome development.

5 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Nna, see weeping, wailing, and gnashing of the teeth over this report. We Igbos are deeply pained of the obvious fact that our Yoruba masters are ahead of us educationally and in every other sphere of life.
We Igbos should accept that the Yoruba's are our Lords. Let us worship them.

Am telling u we Yoruba's should take a look how Igbo's keep getting accepted into all ivy league school, there IQ are higher than our Yoruba own

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by ThatFairGuy: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your contribution is BASELESS! Do you know numbers of Yorubas in North studying and the so-called SS $ SE? I personally studied in SS. When we talks about Education, we (Yorubas) are unequal..
sorry1:
This is the reason people like you jump up and down on why sw is always more educationally advanced than easterners right?

Consider the whole factor you Yoruba man!!! How many yorubas leave sw to ss or SE? southwesterners of Nigeria don't leave their comfort zone but easterners leave en mass to other parts of the country especially to southwest to reside Which has affected the figure.

Your stupid boasting would've been valid if the figures above was based on state of origin rather than geopolitical zones.

Start using your cone head for once!!!

3 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by machinery1: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tinububola121:

Our Anambra villagers are worst, I use to wonder if they are from togo

Sure, good you know you are all shameless villagers with thick accent. People that pronounce road as lod cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Gozychuks(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
a particular state consistently has the highest number across the years...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by MasterChen: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
machinery1:

Ibos are funny people. They will quote and give likes to their brother when bashing Yoruba, but resort to preaching when you retaliate. One of them was insulting me few weeks ago but crying to the mods today. Shameless hypocrites everywhere.

Type the clown's moniker and Yoruba in the search bar and see what she's been up to

They can dish out insults but they can't take it. This morning I went through her post history, I didn't find anything there cos she has so many sports related comments

That's the same clown telling me to go get Jamb form. Person wey I fit feed him and him skinny siblings for a whole year.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by gberra: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
safarigirl:
is this thread in the politics section?

Sad to find illiterates and ignoramuses lurking around a section that ought to be for enlightened minds

You should read hard for the upcoming exams, maybe you'll be less busy when you get to school
E pain am grin grin

Igbos always cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
machinery1:

Sure, good you know you are all shameless villagers with thick accent. People that pronounce road as lod cheesy cheesy
Apart from Lagos our south west is village,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gozychuks:
a particular state consistently has the highest number across the years...

DAT is IMO state, I don't know y my south west state cannot b like IMO state

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by ChetaNwaeze: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tinububola121:

Am telling u we Yoruba's should take a look how Igbo's keep getting accepted into all ivy league school, there IQ are higher than our Yoruba own
So the Singaporean, Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, and Vietnamese Gulag is what you call Ivy league school and Cocaine trafficking is what you call high IQ.
Nna, you are one of the reason why they say we Igbos are cursed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Lexo22(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Your contribution is BASELESS! Do you know numbers of Yorubas in North studying and the so-called SS $ SE? I personally studied in SS. When we talks about Education, we (Yorubas) are unequal..

It's very unfortunate that most of us at times read without understanding, it's written there that it's according to state of origin. When you filled the JAMB form, you were asked to fill your state of origin right?
yes it's for the purpose of this records.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
E pain am grin grin

Igbos always cry embarassed
We Yoruba's cry pass Igbo's sef

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by sorry1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
machinery1:
[s][/s]

Flatron, so Yorubas should leave their comfort zone and move to your erosion ravaged dungeon where your own people are avoiding like a plague cheesy Just like telling me to leave the US and move to Somalia. Lmaooo. Most of you villagers have no working brain. What a shame.
We leave the southeast to visit the "no man's land" Lagos...who visits brown roof republic like ile ife, ogun or Ibadan if not for skull hunting? grin

We igbos only visit no man's land, because it's an extension of our exuberance.cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by machinery1: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tinububola121:

Apart from Lagos our south west is village,

Only an insane man will deny his own origin, i know its a shame to be Ibo reason you are claiming Yoruba. You are even a stark illiterate, so will excuse your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Shegzy8(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
leofab:
remove Lagos ( no man's land) from the chart and see South west come behind North east.
EWU! thats a proof of low self-esteem...lagos belongs to the yorubas..i originate from epe and i am a prince there...its just like saying "remove messi from barca and barca would be no where" when your biafra is achieved then you take lagos along..EKO O NI BAJE

5 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by MasterChen: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
machinery1:

Those likes aren't coming from heaven after all...Those ones that dash likes in the background are the majority. They don't necessarily post Afonja and the other craps like Igbos. They're sly with it

11 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by gberra: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
leofab:
[s]remove Lagos ( no man's land) from the chart and see South west come behind North east[/s].
Remove yourself first

Igbos are Mad cry

2 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
So the Singaporean, Indonesian, and Vietnamese Gulag is what you call Ivy league sachool and Cocaine trafficling is what you call high IQ.
Nna, you are one of the reason why they say we Igbos are cursed

Y do our Yoruba brother always use our generations for ritual, just go to Ogun state and see dem of rituals

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by machinery1: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:
We leave the southeast to visit the "no man's land" Lagos...who visits brown roof republic like ile ife, ogun or Ibadan if not for skull hunting? grin

We igbos only visit no man's land, because it's an extension of our exuberance.cheesy

Typical flatron, no shame nor honour. You mean same place they deported your parents and flung them to Onitsha head bridge or Ondo where your igwe was flogged mercilessly by primary school pupils. I laugh oooooo. Lol

3 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by ThatFairGuy: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
An impostor sighted! Tell me what "omo'le" means if truly you are Yoruba
Tinububola121:

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by sorry1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
this one still thinks we are in the era of "lagos-ibandan expressway media propaganda" the only Yoruba I see in se are those that sale herbal medicinegrin lmao.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by gberra: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tinububola121:

We Yoruba's cry pass Igbo's sef
Biafra has fallen grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by machinery1: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Those likes aren't coming from heaven after all...Those ones that dash likes in the background are the majority. They don't necessarily post Afonja like Igbos. They're sly with it

You are right. They dash likes codedly and even open seperate handles to post trash. Just like the former mod afam and Ngwakwe, they have alternate handles they use in doing e-war but always forming good guy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry1:

Lagos was develop by all so everybody owns it. If my Yoruba people don't like it dey can move Ogun and do there ritual skull mining there as usual

2 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nowenuse: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
upon all the attention given 2 d north
dey are still backward in everything

What is wrong with you people? Why always generalize the North? Can't you see that North-central is almost the same as southern regions?
Have you forgotten that western education came 50 years earlier to the south? And yet, North-central has almost caught up with the south!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / UNILAG On Chidinma Ojukwu: Why We Can’t Take Action Yet On Our Student / Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.