Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. (9815 Views)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by AnaCheks(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2017
johnclark001:
CIS, ICAN, CIBN, CFA, etc
SAP too
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
ICAN,MBA and any other advance certificate related to finance and banking can help.

But guy let me tell you the reality on ground, getting those certificates at this present Nigeria economy wil never solve your finacial problem and make you rich. It is so unfortunate that the Nigeria economy we meet today is not the same our parents met in 70s where only certificates can guarantee a good job but today things have changed. Bro for you to be wealthy and be free from finacially problems embrace entreprenuership and business so that you wil be self employed. Start up something today no matter how small it is with time and dedication it will grow. Business is like a seed, when planted it grows gradually until it start having trees with branches if only u waters it .
Business is bound to fail if it isn't one's true passion, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by calculator123(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
ICAN,MBA and any other advance certificate related to finance and banking can help.

But guy let me tell you the reality on ground, getting those certificates at this present Nigeria economy wil never solve your finacial problem and make you rich. It is so unfortunate that the Nigeria economy we meet today is not the same our parents met in 70s where only certificates can guarantee a good job but today things have changed. Bro for you to be wealthy and be free from finacially problems embrace entreprenuership and business so that you wil be self employed. Start up something today no matter how small it is with time and dedication it will grow. Business is like a seed, when planted it grows gradually until it start having trees with branches if only u waters it .
can I get ur contact info preferably whastapp
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by AZeD1(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Ugosample:

But the certifications test the knowledge na

Or if you no sabi, do you think you will pass?

I have certifications in fields i have no idea about. Reading to pass and reading for knowledge are two different things.

1 Like

Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
AZeD1:

I have certifications in fields i have no idea about. Reading to pass and reading for knowledge are two different things.

Wow shocked
That's not good o

Anyways it's because the Nigerian system has been glorifying certificate over knowledge for decades.

Else where, you will at least have an idea about the subject matter long after you get the kpali
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by seangy4konji: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2017
that CFA is one of the toughest things or course i have ever tried to read or embark upon...I had to back out..You have to know book well and be mentlly stable to excel...

Just go for the CIS as people have adviced and maybe later go for the CFA.
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by irepsuccess: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:

everybody cant embrace entrepreneurship now. if we all go in2 entrepreneurship who will entrepreneurs employ?
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by bodlandsystems: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Career Turbo Charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:
ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management
The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;
v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017.
Time: 9am-5pm
For more information please visit www.mtceduhub.com or call;
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
Ayo +234 802 989 4444
Kunle +234 809 370 1151

Next PM training details:
Dates: April, 22,23,29&30. 2 consecutive weekends.
Course fee:N44,000 massive 45% discount.(was N80,000)
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
calculator123:

can I get ur contact info preferably whastapp
i dont like giving out my contact on public forum but u can as well reach me on facebook,just add me Godswill oparada.
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by bodlandsystems: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
bodlandsystems:
Career Turbo Charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:
ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management
The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;
v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017.
Time: 9am-5pm
For more information please visit www.mtceduhub.com or call;
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
Ayo +234 802 989 4444
Kunle +234 809 370 1151

Next Project Management training details:
Dates: April, 22,23,29&30. 2 consecutive weekends.
Course fee:N44,000 massive 45% discount.(was N80,000)
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by DaMegadon(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Union Bank is rated 9th in the list of top 100 companies to work for in Nigeria. With the current rebranding of the bank, staff welfare are being taken care of and this has impacted on service. Another reason to visit a branch today.
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by hotcakept2: 2:32am On Jan 21, 2018
yemimajid:
Please those with the right information should enlighten me on professional certifications necessary to be acquired as a graduate of Finance who's interested in investment banking as a career choice. Thanks.

Which of the professional certificate did you finally go for?
Re: What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. by Micpopson(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2018
Please I need you guys advice am a fresh economics graduate with a 2:1 and have the passion to establish a career in Investment banking/financial services currently planning to write a professional course during my nysc which of this Basic courses is more relevant as regard my career pursuit CIS/Ican

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Michael Okpara Varsity As Prof Otunta Set To Sack More Than 400 Staff / The Need To Eliminate Wage Disparity In Nigerian Public Sectors / Lagos Release 2021 Public Service Examination Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.