Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside (86328 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her / The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by bsideboii(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
wey the animal right activists dem? wetin we go talk about dis now? make we blame the victim for carelessness?
any animal na kill n chop for me ooo, except domestic dog and pig wey i never chop before
Choi so u Neva chop peppered pork ..yummy.
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
AheadMarket:
Is he dead

No.
He is celebrating.
As he went to get some snake pieces for pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by piagetskinner(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmmm this poo is real....

c python abeg
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by praisekeyzz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Did he die¿ sad
he quenched.
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by chidi4sam(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=zainabxel post=55043502]I don't believe this story. Why not check the You-tube to verify before disputing the story? I just did and it is very true.
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Did he die¿ sad

He is practicing how to die undecided
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by toloohthegreat: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Publ1cEnemy:

no...he will live forever.
...in the belly of the beast o... (in the voice of wyclef)
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Rilwayne001: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
IAmAmbrose:

He is practicing how to die undecided
Lol, na fight?
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Redman36(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
snake :1 humans: (&wink
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, na fight?

no na i just dey tell u wetin him dey do smiley
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by jibs4lv(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Did he die¿ sad
not at all,hes playing ludo.
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Amenphx: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
jibs4lv:
not at all,hes playing ludo.
I can never pray for my enemies to die in this manner chaaaaaaaaaaa!!! What a horrible way to transit to the world beyond? God have marcy RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by cybriz82(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
This is horrible RIP

and terrible..
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
a man was killed by a wild beast which was unfortunate, nairalanders opinion? kill all wild beasts..the schools in this country should be nuked or better still converted to grazing ranches, it will be more productive...
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by gentleedu(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Did he die¿ sad
no he dey your village...
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by gentleedu(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
cybriz82:

and terrible..
yet possible
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Menzy86(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
wey the animal right activists dem? wetin we go talk about dis now? make we blame the victim for carelessness?
any animal na kill n chop for me ooo, except domestic dog and pig wey i never chop before
Guy u leave domestic dog (bingo) go dey chop wetin? Chai u dey fvck up ooo. Knack one unwanted bingo in ur area today and savour d flavour!
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by charlesucheh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Only if lALA had seen the snake first!!

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by kennybab: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Publ1cEnemy:
cc: lalasticlala
my God

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Tedassie(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Python can swallow a whole cow
The cow's horns will puncture its belly na
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by BetaThings: 3:19am On Mar 29, 2017
woodcook:
Giving that everyone around is putting on trousers, I would assume that going to harvest palm oil he would have gone with appropriate dressing.

His clothing style ( shorts ) seems to be out of place.

What has that got to do with a hungry python
Pythons will not run after their prey
They just ambush and strike with force and quickly
and start coiling round

No human can remove a python's coil - it is like cold steel

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Before now i didn't know people harvest palm oil. once thought it's palm fruits.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by BetaThings: 3:23am On Mar 29, 2017
ZoneBslayer:
a man was killed by a wild beast which was unfortunate, nairalanders opinion? kill all wild beasts..the schools in this country should be nuked or better still converted to grazing ranches, it will be more productive...

Where was the wild beast
In the forest or near people homes?
Python abound in Lagos
They should be in those swamps in Unilag

I pray it never happens
But if a school child going to school near a swamp is eaten by a python, what will you tell the parents?

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by toprealman: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Animal right activists, food don ready. They said snakes should not be TAMPERED with....for whatever reason. Come and see ooo....MTCCCCHHHEEWWW!

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by BluePearls(m): 5:37am On Mar 29, 2017
What a horrible way to die. I bet he was still alive when the snake swallowed him. cry
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by riczy(m): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
for which country?
Chelsea
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by supereagle(m): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2017
anotherydz:
A Python swallowed a human. It is very rare except for anaconda.

If not for the special preference given to Snakes on this forum. grin
It can swallow a human, It swallowed a shell worker at Egbema in Imo state some years back or you will say it is anaconda which we don't have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Franzinni: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Why is the dead man in boxers and t shirt like he was preparing to take a dive in the pythons belly.... My observation sha
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by mvem(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
stonemasonn:
How does a non venomous snake Strangles a rodent that is even faster than humans.
....they are rodents, humans are blessed with intelligence and strength...its pissible maybe but unlikely
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Caseless: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
dolphinife:
His spinal cord would have been shredded into pieces by the Python....

But is it possible for ordinary python to swallow a human being as huge as that man?
read about it and you'd know. Human structure is streamlined, so it's even easier for it to swallow human than antelope. When it strikes, inject venom into human, you die and it constricts the victim before swallowing and stay there until it decays.
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2017
BetaThings:

Where was the wild beast
In the forest or near people homes?
Python abound in Lagos
They should be in those swamps in Unilag

I pray it never happens
But if a school child going to school near a swamp is eaten by a python, what will you tell the parents?
you already answered your question. we are encroaching on their natural habitat each passing day, so it is only natural that there will be frequent clashes between man and the beasts of the wild..in Kenya forests and Savannahs are barricaded and protected to keep man away from the wild animals there and also to generate income for the country via tourism, thereby killing two birds with one stone.. can't we borrow a leaf from these countries?
Re: Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Did he die¿ sad
noooo na.
u don forget say Indonesians are immune to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.