Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

“I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” (1899 Views)

I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by pitlaterine(f): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
A Zimbabwean woman has become a controversial figure in Zimbabwe following her recent claim that she is very good in bed.

Talent Taderera, 22, said she is very good in bed that is why the boyfriend cannot get enough of her and keeps cheating on the wife. This came to light after Talent accused the boyfriend of leaking her n*de photos.

She said because she is a master in sex, her on-off boyfriend Anesu Gondo, 26, can not let her go. Gondo is a former Dynamos striker now plying his trade in South Africa. She also claimed the footie ace suspected her of using love potions to drive him crazy.

“He has been telling people in my neighbourhood as well as my relatives that I use love potions on him but that is not true. There is nothing mysterious about how he feels. The only reason I am sure he cannot take me out of his life is because our s*x life was great.

See more of her photos here https://looknaija..com/2017/03/i-am-so-good-in-bed-he-keeps-on-leaving.html

Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Homeboiy: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na lie
come proof am to me
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thunder fire that your expired olosho konji
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Emekus92(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
So fucking what?
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol wives should step up their games.

1 Like

Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Emekus92(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lifecash001:
repent!!!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile,

Life cash is an investment forum saddled with the responsibility of guaranteeing sustainability and consistency while ensuring maximum returns for your Investment.. with 5% registration bonus, 2% referral bonus, and 50% Returns on your investment, you have no reason not to belong… join us today and you wont regret it

U too repent stop stealing people's sweat

1 Like

Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Senipapa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Continue, hopefully you will also get married someday.
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Ashleydolls(f): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
The thunder that will fire you is busy doing press up
Heartless hoe
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by generalbush(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Some girls be laying like dead meat on bed.

It is obvious she is good on bed... Hips don't lie!!

1 Like

Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
dingbang:
Lol wives should step up their games.

It's not even about that imo. If he sees her for more than just momentary fun, then why isn't he married to her? Zimbabwe is not a Catholic country last time I checked, he can divorce his wife any time he wants & be with "sex master" over there. Some girls just like to beat their chests over rubbish while neglecting to look at the bigger picture. She's just half-time entertainment while the wife is the main game, but of course she can't see that because she's busy ego tripping & blowing her own vuvuzela, as if she has something a million of other girls don't have.

1 Like

Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by KennyID17(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dunno, but this story sounds a lot familiar, like i read it here on NL late last yr.
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by KennyID17(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not even about that imo. If he sees her for more than just momentary fun, then why isn't he married to her? Zimbabwe is not a Catholic country last time I checked, he can divorce his wife any time he wants & be with "sex master" over there. Some girls just like to beat their chests over rubbish while neglecting to look at the bigger picture. She's just half-time entertainment while the wife is the main game, but of course she can't see that because she's busy ego tripping & blowing her own vuvuzela, as if she has something a million of other girls don't have .

I bet she thinks she does, #sexmaster tho cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
KennyID17:

I bet she thinks she does, #sexmaster tho cheesy grin grin

You just wait until I find him wink LOL! Just joking.
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by KennyID17(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

You just wait until I find him wink LOL! Just joking.

U kinda lost me there ZarZar, wink
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
KennyID17:

U kinda lost me there ZarZar, wink

Lol, never mind. I was just being silly.
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
I dey laf!
she didn't get the message!by the deliberate leaks of her photos online it means she is seen nothing short of being a intimacy gadget.as a lover,friend,wife,girlfriend kpakpa the guy no send he will get another intimacy gadget
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
unless u sabi give oral , there is nothing a woman can boast of sexually abeg
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Temptee101(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I no go lie the girl set sha
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by LeProdigy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
don't use the word when she is with you.

in others news. are you bored? follow this link join my Telegram Comedy club nd group https:///joinchat/AAAAAAyE44TOYbAoEejbqw
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by pitlaterine(f): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2017
hmmm
Temptee101:
I no go lie the girl set sha
Re: “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” by Jodha(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Karma is coming for yhu biatch and don't yhu dare complain...

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Drama / My Friend Just Got Engaged. See Pics / Hitting A Woman In Self Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.