Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. (4790 Views)

12-Year-old Orphan Left To Carter For 4 Children After The Death Of Her Sister / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
I have been going through suicidal thoughts for sometime due the lack of finance to sustain myself. But yesterday an idea came to me, why waste my life and leave my kidneys to rot away?

Therefore, I have decided to sell one of my kidneys to get me a reasonable amount to start life.

I am looking for anyone who is interested in buying my kidney.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by austinereds(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Goodluck with that
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Joephat(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
My guy that's a perfect step.

If you see buyer pm me.. I plan selling the two

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
So selling your organ is the way out abi? undecided
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by menxer: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
That is better, at lest the suicide is postponed and you can enjoy a new lease on life, albeit on half engine.

4 Likes

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good call!

Now all you need to do is to look in the right direction. Send mails to hospitals in India and appear in person to make enquiries in renowned hospitals here. Soon, you would be linked.

To up your chances, try to live right for now so your kidney could be considered buyable. Good luck buddy...don't bother to pm me any commission, I donate it to your after-surgery recovery cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by izzou(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wetin person no go read for nairaland?

Where do you folks keep coming out from?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Your headline isn't that of a suicidal person. It's more like a click bait and suicidal people have no time for click baiting.

Nice try, OP but I'm not fooled.

1 Like

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Lalasticlala, frontpage please.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by AnaCheks(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
How much please?
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2017
megadonjay:
Lalasticlala, frontpage please.
What for? Just go to Jankara,Lagos Island.

10 Likes

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Good one bro. Try visit Underground (Aja ile) or better still soka
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by lastmessenger: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Joephat:

lol
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by lastmessenger: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op i buy blood for ritual. If u are interested pm me

1 Like

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by jieta: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
megadonjay:
I have been going through suicidal thoughts for sometime due the lack of finance to sustain myself. But yesterday an idea came to me, why waste my life and leave my kidneys to rot away?

Therefore, I have decided to sell one of my kidneys to get me a reasonable amount to start life.

my brother no sell your kidney, everybody for this life get problem. no worry with tym you go over come ur problem.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by BRAINCRASH(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
OP..........
please don't sell your kidney.........its not the best option now.....you may be committing suicide.......some people will pay you for a kidney and end up taking the two.....In some cases,...they will pay you and after some hours you may still die.....You may be on drugs for the rest of your life......
......I repeat.....Don't sell your kidney...

..........There will always be another and better way........
Do you need counseling?.....that can help......its better to beg with your two kidneys intact.....than....that feeling of loss of organ....

Suicide is not an option...
megadonjay:

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
BRAINCRASH:
OP..........
please don't sell your kidney.........its not the best option now.....you may be committing suicide.......some people will pay you for a kidney and end up taking the two.....In some cases,...they will pay you and after some hours you may still die.....You may be on drugs for the rest of your life......

..........There will always be another and better way........
Do you need counseling?.....that can help......its better to beg with your two kidneys intact.....than....that feeling of loss of organ....

Suicide is not an option...

I don beg tire. No help is forthcoming. Even an aide to a senator that indicated interest to give me a grant suddenly decided not to show interest. I wasn't even asking for much.

Should I go to the streets and start begging, huh? undecided
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
megadonjay:

I don beg tire. No help is forthcoming. Even an aide to a senator that indicated interest to give me a grant suddenly decided not to show interest. I wasn't even asking for much.

Should I go to the streets and start begging, huh? undecided

What's actually your problem?

Are you a helpless orphan or physically challenged?
Are you a student or you need an education?
Are you a graduate, but jobless; need job?
Are you an apprentice, who want to meet up?
Are you at marriageable age and need to marry?
Are you a prodigal son, who needs luxury?
Are your babes disturbing you too much for cash?
Are you "I want to make it fast" type of person?
Are you a jilted/frustrated person,? How.
Are you a hardened convicted person?

Answer these questions correctly and solution will come your way because that your kidney that you are planning to sell is equally planning to sell you for a better habitation too.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Reasons Why You Should Never Consider Depression - Family - Nairaland

Reasons Why You Should Never Consider Depression by Shadedtee: 12:21am On Mar 23

Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over,you look at new itel S31 you bought weeks ago and burst into tears as you scroll through the beautiful pictures on the phone. You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying and sissy won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at school, there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how beautiful you really are. Your ex boyfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. He can’t handle it. He breaks down and starts crying, and runs out of the school. Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? She’s in shock. She can’t believe it. She knew what you were going through, but she never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. She can’t cry, she can’t feel anything. She stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that girl with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big sister, you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, she stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground, she just loses it. She cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex boyfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with girls. Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? She tried to kill herself. She didn’t succeed like you did, but she tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They effect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are.
# SuicideAwareness# #TogetherWeCan
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Consider Depression by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:21pm
AHNAHN Op dis is too much oooo ahnahn
Shadedtee:
Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over,you look at new itel S31 you bought weeks ago and burst into tears as you scroll through the beautiful pictures on the phone. You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying and sissy won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at school, there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how beautiful you really are. Your ex boyfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. He can’t handle it. He breaks down and starts crying, and runs out of the school. Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? She’s in shock. She can’t believe it. She knew what you were going through, but she never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. She can’t cry, she can’t feel anything. She stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that girl with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big sister, you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, she stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground, she just loses it. She cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex boyfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with girls. Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? She tried to kill herself. She didn’t succeed like you did, but she tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They effect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are.
# SuicideAwareness# #TogetherWeCan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2017
B4bestbrain:

What's actually your problem?

Are you a helpless orphan or physically challenged?
Are you a student or you need an education?
Are you a graduate, but jobless; need job?
Are you an apprentice, who want to meet up?
Are you at marriageable age and need to marry?
Are you a prodigal son, who needs luxury?
Are your babes disturbing you too much for cash?
Are you "I want to make it fast" type of person?
Are you a jilted/frustrated person,? How.
Are you a hardened convicted person?

Answer these questions correctly and solution will come your way because that your kidney that you are planning to sell is equally planning to sell you for a better habitation too.

I am jobless. I am graduate. Just need some funds to start up something.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
megadonjay:

I am jobless. I am graduate. Just need some funds to start up something.

Good. Now you are talking.
So after spending 4/5yrs in the Uni, you are now thinking of destroying your life as the best reward to those that paid your fees? Congrats!

Anyway what did you study, grade and have you gone for NYSC?

Do you intend working for or you just want to be self-employed?

If selfemploy, what actually do you want to venture into and how much are you budgeting for it?
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
OP,pm me when you get a client cos I wanna sell one of mine.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
B4bestbrain:

Good. Now you are talking.
So after spending 4/5yrs in the Uni, you are now thinking of destroying your life as the best reward to those that paid your fees? Congrats!

Anyway what did you study, grade and have you gone for NYSC?

Do you intend working for or you just want to be self-employed?

If selfemploy, what actually do you want to venture into and how much are you budgeting for it?

Bsc Business Admin from National Open University of Nigeria, 2nd class upper, exempted from service.

I want to be self employed.

I want to start a computer centre.
Two desktop computers 19,000 Naira times 2= 38,000 Naira
Printer with scanner 1= 18,000
ups 2= 16,000
Total=72,000

These is the basic budge. If I add photocopy machine, the total budget will double.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Viking007(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Joephat:

cheesy
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by doyinbaby(f): 3:28am On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by doyinbaby(f): 3:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Abeg no sell kidney o...make them no drugs you and take your 2 kidneys,..fear those India people
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2017
ifyalways:

What for? Just go to Jankara,Lagos Island.
How much do they buy?
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Doing some online research currently, one can sell his/her kidney between $20,000 to $180,0000 depending on the market.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Joephat:

According to a nairlander here, you can go Jankara,Lagos Island and sell yours.

I am far from Lagos, so I am still putting things together before I embark.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by megadonjay: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
lastmessenger:
Op i buy blood for ritual. If u are interested pm me
My litre of blood sells for 1million naira per litre. undecided
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
megadonjay:

Bsc Business Admin from National Open University of Nigeria, 2nd class upper, exempted from service.

I want to be self employed.

I want to start a computer centre.
Two desktop computers 19,000 Naira times 2= 38,000 Naira
Printer with scanner 1= 18,000
ups 2= 16,000
Total=72,000

These is the basic budge. If I add photocopy machine, the total budget will double.

Helo my dear. I'm really sorry that we have not heard from each other after your last reply.

I was around for the past one week, tried getting in touch via phone(at least to hear your voice), but could not see your phone no. Even after reading where you said that you can be contacted with your phone number in your signature.

Any way, i want to assure you not to loose hope or think of doing anything funny because its a matter of time. Just be patient a little as I'm following up with your course.

My joy is that you are not the lazy type and your request seems genuine. After all, you are not requesting for much.

Be patient please and manage anything around you for now. No matter how little. Blessed.
Re: I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. by juman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dont sell your kidney.

Even they will give you small money if you find a buyer.

If I be in your position if there is no way out, I would find something to be doing and join it with some "fine begging" (fine beggar) around.

That is better than selling your kidney.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Come Here / My Family's Story, (my Mum Won This Time) / Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.