Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (74776 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by badassProdigy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
So sad...

The Nigerian lady, Chiamaka Glory, who got married to her Portuguese husband, Arlindo de Freitas, last year lost her life during the delivery of her first child at the Mart Hospital in Lagos...

May her soul rest in peace.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-dies-during-childbirth.html?m=1

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by badassProdigy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2017

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Young03(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Stop dispalying baby bump they no go hear
probably she was attacked thru dt
dont quote pls

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Maybe she was bewitched. Childbirth deaths are so last century. RIP to her. The husband though...LOL!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

dont quote pls
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Young03(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to complications. Leave the witches alone. grin

u won tell me say witches no dey exist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Amarabae(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Look at that cute innocent baby, may God comfort the husband

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

u won tell me say witches no dey exist
Nope, they do. But that's not always the case.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sweerychick(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
R.I.P chiamaka, we were classmates at FGC okigwe cry cry cry cry cry . Very fun loving and jovial girl. Can't believe she's gone. She died yesterday.. Oh chiamaka why why why cry cry

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Ashleydolls(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
sweerychick:
R.I.P chiamaka, she was my classmates in FGC okigwe cry cry cry cry cry . Very fun loving and jovial girl. Can't believe she's gone. She died yesterday.. Oh chiamaka why why why cry cry
Are you really mourning her or you wrote that for sympathy?

RIP pretty woman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by KennyID17(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dunno y, but d sight of baby bumps gets my heart racing like hell sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sweerychick(f): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Are you really mourning her or you wrote that for sympathy?

RIP pretty woman
mourning of course.. Heard the sad news this morning, never knew it would hit nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
Maybe she was bewitched. Childbirth deaths are so last century. RIP to her. The husband though...LOL!
Its a frequent thing over here with the wack healthcare system ... just like anything else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by jakandeola(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its a frequent thing over here with the wack healthcare system ... just like anything else

Wow, really? Even in private hospitals?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, really? Even in private hospitals?
Yup. Most private hospitals are owned by Doctors working in the public hospitals. Nigeria has one of the highest MMRs in sub saharan Africa our health indices is crazy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yup. Most private hospitals are owned by Doctors working in the public hospitals. Nigeria has one of the highest MMRs in sub saharan Africa our health indices is crazy

I'm speechless. Well, I hope things improve because this is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm speechless. Well, I hope things improve because this is shocking.
There is some slight improvement with foreign NGOs contributing but we still have a long long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
There is some slight improvement with foreign NGOs contributing but we still have a long long way to go.

One step at a time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by StrangePrick: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
ATTENTION ALL FEMALES ON NL

When ever you're going to deliver don't tell anybody they can attack u spiritually.

U may call me a religious. But that is why even hospitals will switch off your phone the day of delivery. Because even the hospitals believe in spiritual attack.

I prayed for a pregnant woman I told her the woman they sent her death. I told her immediately she comes back with her baby the landlady will die it was so. 2014 September.

I just have the call of God. But nlders be spiritually and physically active while pregnant your doctors are aware . It is a point of life and death

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Lakside1955(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
So sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by politicalzaga00: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who is willing to be my boyfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqfd6ZIvqqc
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Dottore: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rip
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Kokaine(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
sweerychick:
mourning of course.. Heard the sad news this morning, never knew it would hit nairaland.
she gave birth to the child already before she died.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Flexyfluxy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by iKnowevents(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eeeya RIP. May the living be consoled. Amen

A classy wedding can be planned and executed with 805K... open the link to see the breakdown

https://www.nairaland.com/3706288/simple-classy-wedding-total-expenses#54986214
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by toyinjimoh(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
so sad, RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by RaptorX: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by mrmrmister: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:

dont quote pls

Never in my life have I read something as stupid# as this shocked

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.