Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! (1234 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
I know in white men's countries, I mean the real white men, the Caucasian countries, people are sensitive to emotion and casual to express it. they don't bother whether they are watched or not.

can I say, the more uncivilized a country is, the more a public kiss is frowned at ? let alone public intercourse, which I have seen reported happening in US and some other European countries with impunity.

but, pushing my skin color issue aside for a while, I myself, hate to see people kissing in public.

I remember, in my college days, I used to stop more than 100 couples, who dare kiss in front of me. I just simply shouted to them, ""hey, you, it is annoying, I am studying in library, and how can you 2 guys be so callous and selfish ? are you aware of your behavior ?don't you think that the sound of your kisses will affect me ? "

kissing in public, is more evil than gay behavior.

people could be distracted, people who are handling dangerous units, such as the electricity saw, the locomotive, the vitriol , or anything else , which needs 100% concentration, could commit irrevocable wrongs, due to the inopportune kissing nearby.

how can you expect a country to cultivate more philosophers, if over there public kissing is allowed and encouraged ? people's minds will be disturbed at any time. see what happen in Europe, the countries with most philosophers are Britain and Germany, people in which kiss less in public, and behave more conservative. and France and Italy, they are the failure countries, compared with the former 2.

Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
is this frowned at by you ? when it happens in public.

Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:

what ?!
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

what ?!
whats ur business if a couple kiss outdoor?

1 Like

Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by dacblogger: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:
You create thread and book space on your thread...Are you ok at all sad undecided
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
whats ur business if a couple kiss outdoor?

they affect me, make me feel gross.

anyway, if public kissing is ok in Nigeria, why I didn't see any in Nigeria ?
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
dacblogger:

You create thread and book space on your thread...Are you ok at all sad undecided

that is just for attention only
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by firstking01(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
You are just busy spamming romance section with your plagiarised threads undecided, smh.
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
firstking01:
You are just busy spamming romance section with your plagiarised threads undecided, smh.

that is right !

all the threads are copied from Yahoo answers.

so don't you guys ever point a finger at me , and abuse me by saying I am a gay, I am a crazy....blab blab...

I am just plagiarizing.
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

they affect me, make me feel gross.

anyway, if public kissing is ok in Nigeria, why I didn't see any in Nigeria ?
have u been to Nigerian before?
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by whywhyogun: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
have u been to Nigerian before?

4 years oh.... in a small town near Abeokuta .
Re: Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public ! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

4 years oh.... in a small town near Abeokuta .
yhats where I was last year..

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User : ' If I Get Pregnant Will I Give Birth To A Mail Or Femail ' / I Forcefully Kissed Her / HIV Symptoms In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.