Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah (18899 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by b3llo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Interest and betrayal are integral part of politics.
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Coolgent(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga Bishop i prayed efcc wl drag u someday! Tge day i saw ur mansion in Sokkoto i almost move into tears
I serve in ur house (library) 2yrs ago, hmm sometins are bettr left unsaid

1 Like

Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Those who TOOK money

And

Those who stole money.

Please differetiqte
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by PrinzCarter(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dnt understand some ppl here ooo Ur saying Gej is corrupt, he is dull ,foolish ,over ambitious wen he was in power rice was cheap fuel was available dollar was 250 with d same corruption and sharing of money pls dis man did well for us now change is here nd Nigeria @ large is suffering no food, dollar 470 pls Gej tried for us as for bubu he won't get 2019 sit
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by onyii255(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ok
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by evilapc: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
divicode:
GEJ surrounded himself with fllatties who are mercantile or commercial politicians. All the fllatties care about is their pocket. It is often said that an average fllatie will sell his mother for money, that was exactly the case.
They collected money from Jonathan, bolted away and did nothing! Jonathan being a rookie or an absolute dunce trusted the commercial politicians from the Biafrauud republic, bingo! His dream crashed down in pieces
Worthy to note now are the same fllat heads killing themselves to register for APC! What an irony! Never you trust a flatt head, he will sell you for money, you cannot beat a fflatie in the deception business
If you believe me click like! If you don't share
But kukah was.just talking .about scratchies with diabolical 2face who deceived the GEJ
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by anthony86(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Coolgent:
Oga Bishop i prayed efcc wl drag u someday! Tge day i saw ur mansion in Sokkoto i almost move into tears
I serve in ur house (library) 2yrs ago, hmm sometins are bettr left unsaid
Like you serve in Catholic Diocese of Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Is this surprising?
As a Nigerian politician, you can only give money to fools like you! kiss

Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by BetaThings: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2017
NaijaBlend:

Bishop Kukah is one man I have absolute respect for. He is sound, outspoken and does not say rubbish. An intellectual, Kukah is one man we need to tell us the truth about Nigeria.

You are sure of this?
I am a Muslim. I should not be saying negative things about leaders of other religions

But read this

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/17309/1/condom-in-church-catholic-priest-opens-can-of-worm.html
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2017
donwilz:
Flattie, Flattie everywhere.. na so my balls and my mama bobbi flat?

Really your mama bobbi don turn to slippers?
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by azzima(m): 5:02am On Mar 29, 2017
CHukZero:
If corruption can be defined as "A state in which GEJ is the president,Rice #9000,One cup of garri #50, dollar #<250,People de chop others de chop"
If CHANGE is Defined as "A state in which You don't know which way the country is going,price hike(Garri,fuel,Dollar,cement,)No rule of Law,witch Hunting,Inconclusive elections,DSS assaults"
I WHOLE HEARTEDLY PLEGDE ON MY HONOUR AS A NIGERIAN 2 GO BACK 2 MY CORRUPT ERA
Anyway no blame una sha.Change too can be a NEGATIVE One.
If una say NEgative'Change
ANOTHER illiterate on the prowl.Simple mathematics will tell you how we got here. Just yesterday ,one of Diezani's boy's company was forced to pay almost $1 Billion that Nigeria was shortchanged(oil swap deal) during the ineffectual buffoon's govt. The fool took out a $2 Billion loan (supposedly to fight boko haram ) during the election and was dashing Kings ,priests, OPC, MEND etc so much that dollar ran out of circulation. There are evidences of withdrawals from the Central bank IN DOLLARS during this period. Sadly,most of you illiterates and your families cannot put together 100k but expend so much time defending Billionaires (looters).

1 Like

Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by azzima(m): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2017
henrysam:
No matter how dull jona might be as claimed by zombie here. He was able to sack stella oduah but this papa wey dey here is even protecting corrupt people under him. Which one is better. Era of propaganda or Era of reality.
Illiterate. .....get some education.
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by LAUWALI222(m): 6:15am On Mar 29, 2017

Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Rainmaker69(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2017
No cents or dollars. What of Kobo and Naira? Meanwhile, I salute Dr. Kukah
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Emuwale: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Who ask him to give money,he didn't believe in him self.oga kukah if the one they gave u is going down meet bro Jonah on time.
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by profbabatunde: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
realjoker:

He spoke about the continuing detention of the Shiite leader, El-Zakzakky, and the bill for a Christian court, expressing concern that, “We are going back, we’re not getting better.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/227352-took-money-jonathan-turned-bishop-kukah.html
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
GeJ was just a simple man!
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by CHukZero: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
azzima:
ANOTHER illiterate on the prowl.Simple mathematics will tell you how we got here. Just yesterday ,one of Diezani's boy's company was forced to pay almost $1 Billion that Nigeria was shortchanged(oil swap deal) during the ineffectual buffoon's govt. The fool took out a $2 Billion loan (supposedly to fight boko haram ) during the election and was dashing Kings ,priests, OPC, MEND etc so much that dollar ran out of circulation. There are evidences of withdrawals from the Central bank IN DOLLARS during this period. Sadly,most of you illiterates and your families cannot put together 100k but expend so much time defending Billionaires (looters).

Where is the maths pls .if u write maths ursef 4 O-Level dis Nation would av bin a better.Anyway.I chose d Old Era 2 dis.ThankGod u ar in it with me.d problem is The same Media u follow Upandan will still confuse ur freshly confused head.LOL
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by obyno417(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
I wonder what inspires today men of God? Did JESUS make friend with politicians during his time
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by CHukZero: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
nijascammers:

maybe this one is a Nigerian university or poly graduate, the Dundee don't have ability for critical thinking.
I wanted u 2 read this post with ur Gingivitis infested Mouth,arthritis Prone brainn so dat e go de pain u.lol
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by azzima(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
CHukZero:

Where is the maths pls .if u write maths ursef 4 O-Level dis Nation would av bin a better.Anyway.I chose d Old Era 2 dis.ThankGod u ar in it with me.d problem is The same Media u follow Upandan will still confuse ur freshly confused head.LOL
if you can't figure out the maths from my write-up then you are obviously an Olodo. Confused head! I keep saying it,only illiterates will not see how we got where we are now. Blinded by party affiliations and ethnic hatred.
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by 1freshdude: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
NaijaBlend:

Bishop Kukah is one man I have absolute respect for. He is sound, outspoken and does not say rubbish. An intellectual, Kukah is one man we need to tell us the truth about Nigeria.

Kukah should keep quiet and stop exposing his corrupt person and embarrassing the church. Where did GEJ get the money he was sharing? Corrupt Bishop!
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by kbams241: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2017
CHukZero:
If corruption can be defined as "A state in which GEJ is the president,Rice #9000,One cup of garri #50, dollar #<250,People de chop others de chop"
If CHANGE is Defined as "A state in which You don't know which way the country is going,price hike(Garri,fuel,Dollar,cement,)No rule of Law,witch Hunting,Inconclusive elections,DSS assaults"
I WHOLE HEARTEDLY PLEGDE ON MY HONOUR AS A NIGERIAN 2 GO BACK 2 MY CORRUPT ERA
Anyway no blame una sha.Change too can be a NEGATIVE One.
If una say NEgative'Change
Av known u to lack common sense
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by CHukZero: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2017
kbams241:

Av known u to lack common sense
Thank God na.atlist av seen my fellow without common sense sha.we're hav u bin bro.missed ur senselessness.loooool
Re: How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah by mrcharly003: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / Iyami Aje - My Mother, The Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.