Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Meet Cindy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Cindy (2381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

Every now and then, I click on the Pets section and read through comments about dogs especially.

I had a GSD some years ago but someone poisoned it. I have missed Chippy ever since.

I have now decided to purchase a female Caucasian puppy from Jendoakino. I hope to get a male Caucasian for Cindy sometime next month. I will be in Jos tomorrow to pick Cindy (one of my favourite names).

Stay tuned for pictures of Cindy....
Re: Meet Cindy by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
uboma:
Hi everyone,

Every now and then, I click on the Pets section and read through comments about dogs especially.

I had a GSD some years ago but someone poisoned it. I have missed Chippy ever since.

I have now decided to purchase a female Caucasian puppy from Jendoakino. I hope to get a male Caucasian for Cindy sometime next month. I will be in Jos tomorrow to pick Cindy (one of my favourite names).

Stay tuned for pictures of Cindy....

You and 'cindy' cheesy
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
You and 'cindy' cheesy

lol.
You will never get the mystery behind the name Cindy.
Don't be jealous though...
grin
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
the deal with Jendoakino went smoothly and I took custody of Cindy yesterday.

See pictures of Cindy @ 6 weeks below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Cindy by 14teenK: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice dog
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
14teenK:
Nice dog

Thank you Sir
Re: Meet Cindy by wizi44(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wonderful dog
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
wizi44:
Wonderful dog

Thank you Sir.
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
I searched for Booster dry food for Cindy but couldn't find any.

I didn't want to settle for Bingo because of some negative reviews I have read both here on NL and elsewhere.

I finally bought Jojo for her and she likes it.

Cindy is so full of energy.
Re: Meet Cindy by amicable09(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ubims! What's going on here grin
You bought this kind of scary looking dog? *teary eyes*

This puppy will grow up to be sth else o!
You read about a dog that killed a little girl right?

I dunno o but this puppy is not smiling.
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
amicable09:
Ubims! What's going on here grin You bought this kind of scary looking dog? *teary eyes*

This puppy will grow up to be sth else o! You read about a dog that killed a little girl right?

I dunno o but this puppy is not smiling.

Hi Amic,
Been a while. I hope you are well.
Cindy is very friendly. Sometimes I get tired playing with her...
She's going be a loyal friend.
I plan on taking her for a walk tomorrow.
You are invited to join us.
grin
Re: Meet Cindy by amicable09(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
uboma:

Hi Amic,

Been a while. I hope you are well.

Cindy is very friendly. Sometimes I get tired playing with her...

She's going be a loyal friend.

I plan on taking her for a walk tomorrow.

You are invited to join us.

grin
I am well, Ubims cheesy I hope you are too.

Mmmh... You and Cindy grin
Well, everyone knows I can't stand dogs. Some months ago, my neighbor brought home one very little cute puppy. He fed it with cereal but the puppy preferred meals of bones. It didn't take the puppy more than 6 weeks before the cute faced puppy grew out of cuteness and started acting like a 'bingo'.

The dog's face changed so fast to that of a bull... Lol and the dog's kind of play is to be licking people's bodies. That's one na rough play na.

I can say this today because I'm relieved cheesy
The dog is gone. Not everyone was in support of the dog's presence in the compound so I am happy because nothing follows me behind when I walk around the compound. I don't have to be conscious of anything. Dogs shouldn't be domesticated in my opinion.

But you have Cindy and not a dog cheesy
You've got company. My joining will mess up companionship grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
amicable09:

I am well, Ubims cheesy I hope you are too.

Mmmh... You and Cindy grin
Well, everyone knows I can't stand dogs. Some months ago, my neighbor brought home one very little cute puppy. He fed it with cereal but the puppy preferred meals of bones. It didn't take the puppy more than 6 weeks before the cute faced puppy grew out of cuteness and started acting like a 'bingo'.

The dog's face changed so fast to that of a bull... Lol and the dog's kind of play is to be licking people's bodies. That's one na rough play na.

I can say this today because I'm relieved cheesy
The dog is gone. Not everyone was in support of the dog's presence in the compound so I am happy because nothing follows me behind when I walk around the compound. I don't have to be conscious of anything. Dogs shouldn't be domesticated in my opinion.

But you have Cindy and not a dog cheesy
You've got company. My joining will mess up companionship grin

lol.

You are so funny.

Your neighbour wasn't prepared to cater for the pup, I guess.

Cindy likes to lick my toes. she does same to others she meets.

I let her do her thing sometimes and prevent her at other times.

Dogs are lovely pets to keep, take care of them and they will reciprocate the gesture in their own way.

You should learn to love dogs. Meeting Cindy may change your perspective about dogs.

There is enough room for more companions. The invitation is still open....
Re: Meet Cindy by amicable09(f): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
uboma:

lol.

You are so funny.

Your neighbour wasn't prepared to cater for the pup, I guess.

Cindy likes to lick my toes. she does same to others she meets.

I let her do her thing sometimes and prevent her at other times.

Dogs are lovely pets to keep, take care of them and they will reciprocate the gesture in their own way.

You should learn to love dogs. Meeting Cindy may change your perspective about dogs.

There is enough room for more companions. The invitation is still open....
Oh no, my neighbor was well prepared for it. The man is a lover of dogs. He even got the dog a kennel. He made sure the dog fed well and had his bath regularly. The only thing he didn't do was to buy the dog clothes to wear. If the dog stayed a little longer, I have no doubts in my mind that my brother in law would have gone out of his way to buy the dog clothes and I mean it.

The dog's arrival into our lives changed things very fast! My brother in law adopted the dog instantly. He brought bones from his office every working day with the instruction that one bowl of bones be microwaved and the other stored in the freezer for the next morning. The dog that couldn't bark when it first came, suddenly started barking every morning!

And they named the dog an unusual name that made me to start wishing for the eviction of that dog. The dog destroyed flowers and slippers in the short time it spent with us. It got more attention than anyone else jare.

Before anyone leaves in the morning, the person will first call out the pup's name.
When you return, you must rub the head and call his name again!
Once you sight anyone or they sight you in the compound, the first question you hear is, "Has the dog eaten today "
When you serve yourself food, you're thinking, this bone should be for the dog grin as if bones has no nutritional value for humans cheesy
The part that vexes me the most is, when the kids take their tea to the dog! Ah!!!! It is finished!

The dog just became part of the family like that!
I don't see dogs as humans best friend at all. At least, for me o, I can't give them a chance to be friends with me. They'll bite me and call it play.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
amicable09:

Oh no, my neighbor was well prepared for it. The man is a lover of dogs. He even got the dog a kennel. He made sure the dog fed well and had his bath regularly. The only thing he didn't do was to buy the dog clothes to wear. If the dog stayed a little longer, I have no doubts in my mind that my brother in law would have gone out of his way to buy the dog clothes and I mean it.

lol. this is very hilarious. I will upload a picture of the kennel I made for Cindy yesterday.

amicable09:

The dog's arrival into our lives changed things very fast! My brother in law adopted the dog instantly. He brought bones from his office every working day with the instruction that one bowl of bones be microwaved and the other stored in the freezer for the next morning. The dog that couldn't bark when it first came, suddenly started barking every morning!

I can see how much your brother in-law loves dogs. I hope your sister, his wife, does not share your views about dogs though.

amicable09:

And they named the dog an unusual name that made me to start wishing for the eviction of that dog. The dog destroyed flowers and slippers in the short time it spent with us. It got more attention than anyone else jare.

lol. Cindy too plays with my slippers. she hasn't started to destroy them yet. she just exercises her teeth with it. I will get a toy for her soon.

amicable09:

Before anyone leaves in the morning, the person will first call out the pup's name.
When you return, you must rub the head and call his name again!
Once you sight anyone or they sight you in the compound, the first question you hear is, "Has the dog eaten today "
When you serve yourself food, you're thinking, this bone should be for the dog grin as if bones has no nutritional value for humans cheesy
The part that vexes me the most is, when the kids take their tea to the dog! Ah!!!! It is finished!

You were just unnecessarily scared of the dog. Dogs have a good sense of smell and can recognize persons it is familiar with just by their using it's sense of smell.

lol. Sacrificing the bones to the dog shouldn't be too much for anyone na. Haha! I need to have lunch or dinner with you to see how you devour chicken bones, grin.

Ah the kids loved the dog too. So why are you vexing?

amicable09:

The dog just became part of the family like that!
I don't see dogs as humans best friend at all. At least, for me o, I can't give them a chance to be friends with me. They'll bite me and call it play.

I wish I could change your perspective about dogs.

Fear, fear Gal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cindy had her second vaccination today.
Re: Meet Cindy by 14teenK: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Update....how old is Cindy now
Re: Meet Cindy by 14teenK: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Update....how old is Cindy now??
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2017
14teenK:
Update....how old is Cindy now??

hey,

thanks for dropping by.
Cindy is 5 months old now.
I'll upload pictures of her later.
Re: Meet Cindy by rumenase(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
uboma:

hey,

thanks for dropping by.
waiting
uboma:

hey,

thanks for dropping by.
waiting
uboma:

hey,

thanks for dropping by.
waiting
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cindy @ 5 months.

Very active and growing well.

Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Cindy turned 6 months yesterday.

Just gave her a good bath.

Will take her for the usual weekend walk when she is all dried up.
Re: Meet Cindy by Ishilove: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2017
uboma:
Cindy turned 6 months yesterday.

Just gave her a good bath.

Will take her for the usual weekend walk when she is all dried up.
You have time. We haven't bathed our Ruggedman in almost two years and he is still ever gallant cheesy

Besides, the water makes him cough. He is 15 years old, which is about 90 in human years.

1 Like

Re: Meet Cindy by Ishilove: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2017
uboma:
Cindy @ 5 months.

Very active and growing well.

Bingo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Cindy by 14teenK: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

You have time. We haven't bathed our Ruggedman in almost two years and he is still ever gallant cheesy

Besides, the water makes him cough. He is 15 years old, which is about 90 in human years.
sure thing the dog's body odour would be killing
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Poor Ruggedman.

He surely deserves better.

I love Cindy.

her regular bath is non negotiable.

grin
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

lol

don't worry I will try to balance my love for you and Cindy.

I know this is the bone of contention here.

grin
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

lol

grin
Re: Meet Cindy by Ishilove: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2017
uboma:

lol

grin
I am terribly jealous. You're posting pictures of the bitch, but you can't post pishures of you and I together sad
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

I am terribly jealous. You're posting pictures of the bitch, but you can't post pishures of you and I together sad

hmm!

my suspicion has been confirmed.

Be assured that no one can take your place.

Your reason for being jealous is unfounded....
Re: Meet Cindy by Ishilove: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
uboma:

hmm!

my suspicion has been confirmed.

Be assured that no one can take your place.

Your reason for being jealous is unfounded....
Oh ubomaaaaaa... wink kiss cheesy
Re: Meet Cindy by uboma(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Oh ubomaaaaaa... wink kiss cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imported Female Teacup Pomeranian, Basset hound pups Avl For Sale / Rottweiler Puppies Reservation / 7 Animals People Use Instead Of Dogs As Guards - No 2 Is My Favourite (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.