Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. (3441 Views)

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / My Girlfriend Is A Witch / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by Damose(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2007
My best friend Girlfriend said she is also in love with me. This is what she said " i prefer you to yur friend, please lets starte a relationship and i promise to keep it forever".
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
Please don't ruin your friendship just because a girl claims she prefers u. She'll probably do the same to you too probably now she'll prefer your brother. If he's really your best friend then your friendship should come first. don't give her the slightest chance or even the impression that you're interested in her. Please remember to always have the fear of God. No temptation is so great that God doesn't leave an escape route for u o. don't slaughter your frienship just for a big lie o
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by georgee(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2007
Dnt mind d prostitute,she jst wnts to taste ur dick for a while,then run back 2 her boyfriend.
My guy dnt do it ok!
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by jaybaby(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2007
georgee:

Dnt mind d prostitute
My guy dnt do it ok!

grin grin grin grin abeg do am--Shyt happens wink
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by aleesmall(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy cheesy
ha ha ha oh boy sometimes temptations are exiting, be lyk say you never sabi those kynd of girls dem go test you have the jucy side of you and immediatelt it is exhausted they will run away to the next target, be warned she will prepare your brother or the closest person to you the next tym!!!!!  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by tenor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2007
Guy i have faced this situation before. The girl in question actually wanted me to spend the night at her place when just popped in to say hi. Her boyfriend, my close pal travelled and she had a lot of visitors that day and since i was the closest to the couple, i was the last to leave. It was hard to refuse this beautiful and voluptuous girl wearing only a transparent night-gown, but i did! She ended up telling my pal that i made a pass at her. My friend confronted me but i said nothing and told him to believe whoever he wanted. It took him about 5yrs to find out what kinda girl she was. However we being matured men did not allow the incident affect our friendship. wink
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by jaybaby(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2007
Story--Akuko
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by naijacutee(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2007
Sounds like a Joseph/Potiphar bible story. . .
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by ayins: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2007
Pls dont listen to her,it might be a planed work,be warned!
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by Mustay(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2007
2 things that destroy a man- money and women.
My guy DON'T get tempted o! Similar stuff has happened to me but i thank God my best friend was a female and she did help me from the temptation
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by Mustay(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2007
2 things that destroy a man- money and women.
My guy DON'T get tempted o! Similar stuff has happened to me but i thank God my best friend was a female and she did help me from the temptation
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by jaybaby(f): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2007
Akuko
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by LuciferFan(m): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2007
You must be a M U M U!!!! Your best friend's girlfriend says she loves you and you believe? I guess she must have known that you would fall for that. Don't you know that 90% of dem girls would suck any guy's dick. They only pretend! But if you desire to ram your rod into her, please feel free and forget about the love part of it.
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by jgirl3: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2007
@ lucifer, lol. Oh my goodness, your name depicts you totally.

@ damose, run for your life. Your friendship has to be too important to lose it over a girl that might not even stay
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by onyekang1(f): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2007
hey guy! u r soundg lik dis is a very difficult issue.common make ur pick.which do u treasure most.ur valued frndship or 2 mins of sexual pleasure.common how hard can dat b.lik wat d others said, dat cheap prostitute jus wants 2 ruin u.bt i tink u ave d final say cos u men can b unpredictable. grin
Re: My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. by hamon(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2007
i think you should 1 be careful from this lady, it happed to me and i beleive friendship is better than a greedy hot leg

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Legit Unlimited Free Browsing!!! 100% Working / Pls Help...am About To Be Scammed By CASH LION / Two Patients Caught Having Sex In Hospital Bed [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.