Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Please I Need Mature Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Mature Advise (1803 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE / My Family Is Frustrating Me - Mature Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Mature Advise by mstemmy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
have gotten the advise,thanks to those that dropped meaningful comments,
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SUPERPACK: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SmartchoicesNG: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
You just finished youth service?
Anyway build yourself up in your career.... Don't stress yourself too much. Que sera sera
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Homeboiy: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dont know wat to tell u
if I say make u leave him or make u stay
u already know which one to follow
be wise
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by mstemmy(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
You just finished youth service?
Anyway build yourself up in your career.... Don't stress yourself too much. Que sera sra
yes,have served,served 2015-2016
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SmartchoicesNG: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
mstemmy:
yes,have served,served 2015-2016
I know. Develop yourself dearie..... Be capable. If he's yours he'd be back. If not there are better men available if you trust in God and lean not on your own understanding. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Khd95(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
U mean ure a baby mama to non-celebrity

Yawa dey
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
'am am am'...

*sigh* Why do Nigerians find it so hard to write 'I'm' the proper way??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SmartchoicesNG: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...

Advice. English teacher. This is how ​you fail exams.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Elthugnificent(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...

And in what why would this your correction help in solving her predicament (even though the mistake is not permissible).

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by gabinogem(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
@OP, What actually brought the both of u together in the 1st place?
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by ikp120(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...
Are you a mod on Nairaland?
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by johnson232: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...

Is this the problem on ground?
madam know it all... undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by ikp120(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
You're still young, so just tell him to go fück himself, his mother or his sister sad sad sad sad

Thank me later! cool cool cool cool
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by johnson232: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op are u pregnant again?
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Kentura(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Khd95:
U mean ure a baby mama to non-celebrity

Yawa dey

hahaha nawa for you o

op, grant him his request, it may be tough buh as long as you know where you're heading, you'll get there, and it would be his loss. cheers
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...

Probably cos English isn't our language. I bet you speak and write English better than your own language? tongue

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Advice. English teacher. This is how ​you fail exams.
Your post is the opposite of your username. Go figure
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
joseph1832:
Probably cos English isn't our language. I bet you speak and write English better than your own language? tongue
So it is permissible to bastardise the lingua franca?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
johnson232:

Is this the problem on ground?
Look down

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SmartchoicesNG: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Your post is the opposite of your username. Go figure
Don't derail. Open your own thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by joseph1832(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Indeed it is. I believe speaking and writing 'the lingua franca' better than your own language is a form of brainwashing.

It took careful observation of musicwriter's posts to know that you and I have been lobotomize by the white man's gimmicks...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Elthugnificent:

And in what why would this your correction help in solving her predicament (even though the mistake is not permissible).
I have no intention of helping her solve anything because na everybody dey bear hin papa name. I'm on Nairaland to cool off and it is distracting, as well as tiring being forced to sieve through tons of grammatikos every damn day to make sense of anything.

Abeg no one should quote me because I will ignore you so hard, you will doubt your own existence.
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by johnson232: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Look down
More like it...Ask amadioha & inform us of your findings...
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
joseph1832:
Indeed it is. I believe speaking and writing 'the lingua franca' better than your own language is a form of brainwashing.

It took careful observation of musicwriter's posts to know that you and I have been lobotomize by the white man's gimmicks...
I did not have the opportunity to learn and speak my native tongue in a formal setting and this is something I am reversing every day. It is however no excuse to destroy our standard mode of communication.

You should see the mails I read every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by jashar(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ermm... sweerie, whether you grant him or not, if he's not interested, it's better you go your separate ways ooo....

It have happen it have happen. Move on with you life and fend for your baby.

All za best.
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SmartchoicesNG: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I have no intention of helping her solve anything because na everybody dey bear hin papa name. I'm on Nairaland to cool off and it is distracting, as well as tiring being forced to sieve through tons of grammatikos every damn day to make sense of anything.

Abeg no one should quote me because I will ignore you so hard, you will doubt your own existence.
You should be utterly ashamed at your useless contributions to this thread... Next time keep quiet instead of displaying the certainty of you​ being empty between your ears.... Instead get busy between your legs as you do best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by johnson232: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You should be utterly ashamed at your useless contributions to this thread... Next time keep quiet instead of displaying the certainty of you​ being empty between your ears.... instead get busy between your legs as you do best.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by joseph1832(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I did not have the opportunity to learn and speak my native tongue in a formal setting and this is something I am reversing every day. It is however no excuse to destroy our standard mode of communication.

You should see the mails I read every day.
On the contrary. I see it as the very reason to destroy and taint 'our standard mode of communication'. Why, cos if there's anything the white man loves to do, is to make all that is us look archaic and barbaric and make his own way look refine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by musicwriter(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:

This person need help; and the best help you can offer is correct spelling errors? Well, English people also make mistake when writing or speaking English. By the way, at no time did we officially adopt English as our lingua franca, rather, it was forced down the throats of our ancestors as a superior language during colonialism.

@OP If you believe you can do without him, you will indeed. Jesus would say to you at this point "your faith have made you whole".
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
All this is 'cause a child is between the both of you. You've been managing yourselves. I don't know why some of you let yourselves get pregnant when there are lot of contraceptive measures.

Do what you think is best for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Make This My Business / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE / I Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.