Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Any Reason Why Guys Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Reason Why Guys Do This? (1006 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Scared To Talk To Me, Am Still Single- Lady Cry Out / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good day NL...
why do most guys discuss their sex life with their friends?

Yesternight I was jejely relaxing in my room, when I overheard some guys discussing THE BEDROOM ACT beside my window.
it was so irritating to my hearing, They discuss about how many girls they have slept with, they talked about positions, ringtones(i still don't know what that means) how deep they when IN and alotta things I can't type here.

What the heck is Missionary, 360deg, doggy?
I know church missionary, I've heard of 360deg in math, and Doggy in a cartoon movie. (anyone with idea should explain the above cuz I have no clue)

The one that caught my attention was one of them that talked about *this wild girl* he met 3weeks ago... how the girl wanna kill him in-d-oda-room, how the girl set a sex time table for him(101 times a month) in the morning, afternoon, evening and night...

He did give every details, how she wants it, and where she wants it.

I couldn't stand it anymore, had to go out and asked them to leave my window... I've heard enough for the night.

my question is... why do guys discuss their sexual deeds with their friends?
this is not the first time I've heard such discussion.

WHY?
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by xmileeasy: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is boys that don't have anything to pursue in life that will engage themselves in sexual discussions. Real men discuss about goals and visions to accomplish in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by gabinogem(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
...I wonder how u will feel when you see ur father age mates discussing their sexcapade. I just hope u won't commit suicide cheesy
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Kentura(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Before you fvck a nigga, his homeboys already knows and after the fvck, he explains it in details to his crew...

Don't get it twisted, its the Bro Code!

4 Likes

Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
guilty tho
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:
guilty tho
seriously, what's the joy in it?
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Kingoflotto(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
xmileeasy:
It is boys that don't have anything to pursue in life that will engage themselves in sexual discussions. Real men discuss about goals and visions to accomplish in life.
Confirm
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

seriously, what's the joy in it?
well... Did that shi just once. Dunno the joy it brings
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by FvckShiT(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is an interesting topic.Even girls discuss it.
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
well... Did that shi just once. Dunno the joy it brings
I hope you've stopped doing it....?
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Love Machine:
It is an interesting topic.Even girls discuss it.
What's so interesting about that? I don't believe girls do that too.
Re: Any Reason Why Guys Do This? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I hope you've stopped doing it....?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? / Cucumber Sex Unbelievable / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.