Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Act Of Sexual Intercourse {SIR A-one’s Weaving Of Words [volume 3] } - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Act Of Sexual Intercourse {SIR A-one’s Weaving Of Words [volume 3] } (554 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Sexual Intercourse {SIR A-one’s Weaving Of Words [volume 3] } by Pengician(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
The act of sexual intercourse {SIR A-ONE’s weaving of words [Volume 3] } Not suitable for those below 18 years

“You can actually break record from anything you derive joy in doing. No wonder a Nigerian is holding the highest record in world’s longest sex (Guinness Record). A record is a record. Good, bad & ugly.”
SIR A-ONE

“Be happy with whoever you are having sexual intercourse with. That was actually the reproductive play that brought you to this planet.”
SIR A-ONE

“Good things sometimes irritate. No wonder after ejaculation you begin to feel somehow.”
SIR A-ONE

“If you cannot allow me eat from your lapTOP now, please, when money comes, you cannot eat from my JuniorTOP.”
SIR A-ONE

“Go green as a guy if a girl goes red. The engine is one and the same despite the size and shape.”
SIR A-ONE

“Don’t rush into ‘insertion’ mode. pre-intimacy is very vital. They need this play as well as the insertion exercise. More pre-intimacy, less insertion duration.”
SIR A-ONE

“You cannot win a lady in bed. When you have certified yourself, it’s then their hunger kick off.”
SIR A-ONE

“All hail ladies. Bravo to men. Ladies will always carve out the feelings first. But the men will always approach them first before they spread out for the men to come in and dine.”
SIR A-ONE

“It takes a highly erotic man to overlook the ugliness in ladies especially when they are extremely nude before Tom & Jerry play in bed.”
SIR A-ONE

“I don’t expect to satisfy any lady in bed. If I can satisfy myself, then I have executed my will.”
SIR A-ONE

“Don’t cry wolf of moan and groan when I am at your top. Same groan and moan you will dish out to me, you will dish out to another man who would browse in between your legs.”
SIR A-ONE

“I wonder what this world would have become without sexual intercourse. A very terrible world it would have become. Thank God for creating this 5 minutes pleasure that some persons take more serious than government work.”
SIR A-ONE

“What is the essence of sexual intercourse if not for fake promises during, before and after orgasm well cooked in the fine pot of semen secretion?”
SIR A-ONE

“Suck all day.
Bleep all day.
Romance all day.
You didn’t created any of them.
Enjoy it while it last”
SIR A-ONE

“Anything can inspire me on this planet of ours, even sexual intercourse can.”
SIR A-ONE

“All parts of the body can be born again, with the exception of the ‘eyes and the reproductive organs.”
SIR A-ONE

“Whether pretty/handsome or ugly, he/she will cheat on you. There was cheating even in the Bible.”
SIR A-ONE

“If I can teach you as my student, tell me what stops me from giving you, if and if you really want to eat from my electric rod?”
SIR A-ONE

“I can trust people for almost everything, except ‘bedmatic dance’. That’s why I cannot even LEAVE the POPE with my grandmother in a room for even 5minutes. After all, that exercise is tagged ‘5minutes pleasure.”
SIR A-ONE

“No erection of the electric rod, no sexual intercourse for a man.”
SIR A-ONE

“When I was called to be a writer, I was not called to write on only one genre or area. I was called to write as my brain can imagine. No wonder the ‘Volume 3 of SIR A-ONE’s weaving of words’ is on ‘sexual intercourse’.”
“Every woman you have slept with is your wife. Check what your ‘Holy Book’ said concerning this.”
SIR A-ONE

“I should begin to outline one by one every woman I have slept with since I came to this planet…
I might have lost my PEN. Just can’t do that at the moment. I don’t know where my joystick is.”
SIR A-ONE

©SIR A-ONE
SIR A-ONE is a blogger, researcher, pengician & rapper. The CEO of www.pengician.com
&
www.widestforum.com
Some Keywords you can search on
Google to see more works of
SIR A-ONE

•The NYSC Chronology from the Literary Shrine,

•Igadamigada,

•The Literary Shrine Attendant (LSA),

•Diary of a serving NYSC Pengician,

•Certified Mugu Comedy (CMC)

•SIR A-ONE

•Pengician

•Literature in the 21st Century: The merits and Demerits

•The agony of a person in a certain

(1) (Reply)

The Surprising Sign You’re In A Happy Relationship / 5 Mind Blowing Ways To Make Her Love You.. / 5 Spectacular Ways To Impress The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.