Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament (16652 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Our Wives —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by CellTabRepairs: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2017
And you fold arms and cry like babies?
Those are not men. Right to self defense is a right.

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need and Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by robotix: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
My brother, no be small Keyboard Shinobos oo!

See what one who claims to be from Anambra was telling me on another thread earlier.. I couldn't stop laughing. . cheesy

Pray tell, how do you sympathise with someone who types such epic trash? cheesy
you are one deluded and pathetic miasma.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by AlPeter: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
What does it take for these communities to come together send emissary to other communities in other states draw an attack plan from like four communities close together. Attack en masse from each community same time and drive the marauders out. If in future there is an attack immediately under 24 hour let members of communities close by counter attack. If the government can't protect you protect yourself. Task yourselves and get protection. How much be gun?
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by MMMscam: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Hausa-fulanis have been making the igbo tribe their favorite booty-call bïtch since 1967, which probably explains how the Igbo tribe flatheaded genes have been less dominant because many of the Igbos of today are probably offsprings of epidemic rape by northern guerilla forces during the civil war they lost and were conquered and subdued like a hapless prey by a ferocious predator. On the flip-side, the igbo tribe still remain political slaves to the Yorubas, who are the critical lifeline for their survival and on whom they leech off for sustenance like rabid parasites. Hmmm, it's so sad that the Igbos will always be a defeated tribe in Nigeria. It's high time we gave them Biafra and set these conquered slaves free once and for all before they completely implode with self-hatred and self-destructive depression. Let it be emphatically known, the Yorubas are not your enemies, we are your genetic superiors and we will be your salvation. The Hausa-fulanis may have put you in geographic shackles, but we hold the keys. Very soon your exodus from our region will begin, but unlike the Israelites, you're taking nothing out of this Egypt. We are the proverbial Pharoahs that your lazy gods in your rusting shrines cannot deliver you from and cannot not be horrified of. Funny how political slaves and 3rd-class citizens will mock their masters as cowards. The joke is on you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by walosky(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Jetleeee:
Sad news mehn. Don't they have vigilantes in those parts a la OPC? By the way, what are ipob youths (Anambra branch) doing about this?

They better do something fast about this instead of wasting time on NL 24-7 forming keyboard Shinobis.

See, let me just tell y'all now. Seun won't award any of y'all Akpu defender of the year.

I don talk my own. A word is enough for the wise
you are just wasted sperm !

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by yemmit90: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Still wondering how people are labelling these herdmen as killers.
1. You rarely see herdmen moving in large numbers.
2. A typical herdman usually walks with his stick and matchet.
3. They dont direct their cattles to where they meet people.
There comes all these news flooding internet everyday.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by femolii: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Big shame on Osus,fulanis Bleep your wifes rape ur girls mumu osus people self i believed half of anambra children n pregnant women are herdsmen children conterminated blood in osus land.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Moving4: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Naija what is d way 4ward.... How long will dese things continue?
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by DPsalmist2(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Herdsmen are the boogie man. Any bad incident it is herdsmen. If the Nigerian police force wasn't such a laughable joke, these incidents could be verified or controlled, if true.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Nathan2016: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Dreamwaker:
That part of the country are trouble makers. They will look for trouble and when trouble come they will be shouting up and down. I wonder what they did to the herdsmen this time.

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by ceejay80s(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
i am from anambra state , i dont know how true this story is, but they are stupid if its true, then the anambra people living there are fools, so una no fit do wetin these afonjas do to aboookiis ,wey dem carry their load run from afonja land, if the amambra people cant clear those baffoons away from their town, they should just shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by fortunechy(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2017
.....n the governor kip quiet
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Omonigeriarere: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
why is it that anything that has to do with Yoruba should viewed be 25 times before taking it serious ...op you and that your yeye punch should be careful stop making Yoruba nation a lying tribe....am currently in orumba south please where are the Fulani herdsmen and rape ,don't stay in ogbomosho and manufacture news under one Rusty brownish zinc

Flat head and their dummy comments. If na Yoruba news now, they would have started empty chest-beating, claiming it cannot happen in igboland.

Keep on fighting yorubas on keyboard while herdsmen continue screwing your women's P**sy.

3 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by bakynes(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
I always wonder why IPOB/Igbos call Yorubas cowards. Anytime Hausa Fulani comes up with a fight in the SW we stand toe to toe, eye to eye and chase them back but such cannot be said of the SE, Fulani herdsmen rampage Enugu,Ebonyi and Anambra raping women and their men running away.

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by TheEvilPriest(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Fulani herdsmen don suffer! grin
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by DPsalmist2(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
yemmit90:
Still wondering how people are labelling these herdmen as killers.

1. You rarely see herdmen moving in large numbers.

2. A typical herdman usually walks with his stick and matchet.

3. They dont direct their cattles to where they meet people.

There comes all these news flooding internet everyday.
They're are trying to tell us that fulanis leave the most arable lands in Nigeria up north/middlebelt and come down to an erosion filled land which is least suitable for nomadic herding in Nigeria.
Do you also notice that there are hardly any picture evidence of dead bodies and destroyed properties unlike the middlebelt and North?
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by puremind1: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Allee90:
Fulani supremacy dey reign throughout Naija. Those that call others cowards shivers when Herdsmen sneezes. My FEOFLE continue the rampage until the 5% Idiots surrendered
HAHAHAHUHUHUHAHAHAHUHUHUH...........Look at the brave ojukwus, the 5 percentiles. They are rapping their wives and girls and they are complaining. U ve never seen anything. By the time the fulanis are through with you, you will see chukwudi you will call him Garba. The coward chest beating bastards, who is now the slaves to the hausa/fulani. They kill you at any slightest opportunity and are now raping you on your cursed, landlocked, erosion- ravaged, crime- laden region of the falling sun.YUYUYUYUYUYUYUY.... laughing in Chinese. They did not do 1% of that on our land and we gave them great Ife maximum shishi and they resorted to issue warnings as if they have monopoly of violence.Have you ever seen Hausas warn their preys before they devour them? NO! That is what we have taught them. U can not be running away from your enemies all the times, u ve got to strategize. Ojukwus, the cowards that is why we are ahead of you. Defend yourselves before you are conquered for the second time.

4 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Silasconelius(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Yhu pple dat ah saying fulani pple rape ur wives n girl are not serious at all, yhu even de provok me ma sef every first october yhu pple ah celebrating independence day while yhu don't have the right to do, say or to even fight back for wat belongs to yhu wich is nonses. Don't allowed anybody to look down on yhu nor ur religion.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Silasconelius(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
bakynes:
I always wonder why IPOB/Igbos call Yorubas cowards. Anytime Hausa Fulani comes up with a fight in the SW we stand toe to toe, eye to eye and chase them back but such cannot be said of the SE, Fulani herdsmen rampage Enugu,Ebonyi and Anambra raping women and their men running away.
wich is unfair
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Moneytize: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
why is it that anything that has to do with Yoruba should viewed be 25 times before taking it serious ...op you and that your yeye punch should be careful stop making Yoruba nation a lying tribe....am currently in orumba south please where are the Fulani herdsmen and rape ,don't stay in ogbomosho and manufacture news under one Rusty brownish zinc
Is that all you can offer in this trying times to those women who are being raped daily. Please man up for once. Yoruba will continue to be your nightmare as long as you make them your priority instead of facing the battles that is rampaging your community.

3 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
ycat:
Same way you kept your silent annihilation in the hands of your fulani masters secret in Imo state until they came out to boast about it that "if you see what we did in Imo, even Muslims would cry if they see it." Keep hiding leprosy and tending rashes, the joke is on you.
anything from Yoruba land shouldn't be taken serious ,the only place Fulani's attacked Igbos is in the skull of a Yoruba muslim
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by 3moses: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Blue3k:
Raping your wives and children pushing back? If your not gathering up to defend selves theirs something wrong here. How much does a gun cost? I'm not advocating looking for trouble but if you need to defend yourself do it.

hmm... I de suspect business advertisement here o... just sniffing around
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by tifany89(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Dreamwaker:
That part of the country are trouble makers. They will look for trouble and when trouble come they will be shouting up and down. I wonder what they did to the herdsmen this time.
If u actually made this sort of comment then u r a disgrace to common sense. Am sure that is how agatu and other places looked for the herdsmen trouble. Some of u r just Pathetic
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You remember the eze that was flogged by akure youths. toothless eze
any Eze ndi IGbo outside Igbo land is inconsequential so u just flog an individual imagine fear Yoruba flogging an Eze in east omo na suicide na .at least Igbo's leave their comfort to your land even to the point of becoming Eze of the settlers over there in akure ,if Yoruba try anything like Oba of Yoruba in any Igbo territory kai suya ll become cheap in the market we ll flood your bodies in the market
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by tifany89(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

See what one who claims to be from Anambra was telling me on another thread earlier.. I couldn't stop laughing. . cheesy

Am surprise u still v a voice here. When more than half or ur community have been unjustly wiped off d face of the earth. What's shocking is the fact that u r so cowardly that u don't even v d balls to speak against the massacre. We will pictures of people killed in ur domain like every day, what r u doing about it? The only thing u r good at is to masturbate whenever u hear the word Igbo. I weep for you smh
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Moneytize:
Is that all you can offer in this trying times to those women who are being raped daily. Please man up for once. Yoruba will continue to be your nightmare as long as you make them your priority instead of facing the battles that is rampaging your community.
rubbish that news is fake am in the said place why do u wanna forced the said crime when there's non .
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by tifany89(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
cstr151:

Don't you think the more important issue is what YOUR president buhari is doing to resolve this ?
According to you from whatever strange logic you use, buhari is the best thing since sliced bread. So what is he doing to resolve this and is it actually working?
You are always yapping about how the SE hates buhari, isn't this a valid reason? There has been a proliferation of herdsmen attacks in the south east since your president took office. It was formerly restricted to benue state and the north.
Bro that guy is devoid of common sense so he can never see reason with you
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Picshure or adonbliv it
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by guychidile: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
God forbid such evil act.
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by hamilton62(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Is that not the same way they allowed women to lead the Aba Riot and the massacre that followed it.

That was the same the men were shielding themselves with women and children, they were confiscating and eating the food they should have given to their women and children, leading to the death of over 3million innocent women and children.

truly, you forgot your medication,
Re: "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament by graphiti: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

papparatzzi2013:

Osus can lie for Africa at the Olympics!!!!

You are taking care of it and your fathers are crying for critical help?

God will help you.

KINGOFTHEEAST:
am in orumba south and I can authoritatively tell you the news is false why can't your Yoruba Muslim skull understand this.ile is under attack and the Oba eating watery beans yet you carry Igbo matter like tinubu brown teeth

cstr151:

Don't you think the more important issue is what YOUR president buhari is doing to resolve this ?
According to you from whatever strange logic you use, buhari is the best thing since sliced bread. So what is he doing to resolve this and is it actually working?
You are always yapping Dabout how the SE hates buhari, isn't this a valid reason? There has been a proliferation of herdsmen attacks in the south east since your president took office. It was formerly restricted to benue state and the north.

Hian!
Which one do we believe now?
@kinga say its "Yoruba media propaganda"
@castro confirms DT truly there's #invasion/attack increase in d east.

Nna meeen! This nairaland braggadocio will help no one o! You better shout out when d need arises b4 its 2 late.

#Ego/pride~"wented"~b4~a~fall~o!

I yaffed tork my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Travel Agent Nabbed After Scamming 22 Students Of N1.2m / Police Uncover Fraudsters’ Den In Ogun (picture) / Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.