Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

How To Create A JAMB Profile On The JAMB Portal – 2017/2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create A JAMB Profile On The JAMB Portal – 2017/2018 (615 Views)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A JAMB Profile On The JAMB Portal – 2017/2018 by dollarprincess(f): 4:12am On Mar 29, 2017
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, jamb new portal for the 2017/2018 UTME and made it compulsory for all candidates and to create a profile on the jamb website before they can enter this year examination.

File: candidates Manuscripts UTME in Abuja when you create your profile on jamb portal, it makes you look jamb results, as well as print out the results, many enthusiastic letter. Visit there portal: Click Here

For you to create a profile on the portal that these Enter your email address and other information, as you page opens up, click on the confirmation email. Login email address for confirmation note it can be in the spam folder if not seen in the inbox. Then click on the link sent to you from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board to keep the registry.

Enter the name, surname, address, birthday day, password, etc. Finally click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of the account.
http://officialgist.com.ng/create-jamb-profile-jamb-portal-20172018/

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Statement Of Result To Apply For Scholarship? / Best Tips For Writing 2017 UTME With Jamb’s New Technology / Help Me Rejoice... I Passed My Jamb Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.