Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! (5969 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If you wan chop frog, chop the one wey get egg. Afterall many men will not even think twice about sleeping with their wife's best friend.

Some people here judging aren't any better o. Lying about their marital status just to gain 'respect' and then the guy treating them like poo over silly arguments. Live and let live, some don't know how to. Shior.

I know! He won't even think twice before dicking her at all! Get yours woman! You do me I do you God no go vex
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 28, 2009
If other people want to term it ok, no problem, but a man or woman that cheats in my books is a slut. Can't be bothered with what society dictates.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 1:55am On Dec 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , hissss abegi!

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2009
Why are you hissing? Is there another meaning for slut?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 2:00am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2009
@ chika, muah!
@ still water, i disagree with ur theory. if i cheat on my husband, i aint a slut. if i have to, i will plan it well and do it. i neva said i want to start sleeping with every tom dick and harry which is the act of a slut. I am only contemplating one escapade  grin and my post is, why am i not allowed to cheat on my husband. i believe somehow we ve deviated from the topic. And i was hissing at FUNKYBABY. she is the one in that pic i uploaded.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Tom, 'manliness' and harry
lol at nairaland filters
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Approved1(f): 2:07am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  CHIKA98!!!!!!!!! is dat u in the picture!  wink

@Chika, So answer the question jare. Is that you?

(((Just wondering- cool)))
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2009
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 28, 2009
@Golden S

NOoo, I'm not calling you a slut, I'm just telling you how I view the subject. If a woman is deemed a slut if she cheats, likewise a man in my books. My response was not specific to you. wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 28, 2009
Well its all about morals at the end of the day. A man or woman shouldnt cheat on their spouses. But I agree its somewhat acceptable for the man to cheat and even have a family outside but if the wife dares does the same, she gets a lynching. Nigeria needs help because women are suppressed and treated like semi-slaves/doormats.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2009
DUHHHHH! what on earth is set about this abominable atrocity you call a picture! haba, girl u look like an orange seller! if i were lookin for a lesbian partner u wud be the last on my list to clean her feet, "clean her feet" take note!  goddammit! ewww!  imagine this piece of trash calling me an asewo, swear on ur life u ve neva cheated. epitome of pristine morality! hehehehehe! I am damn sure u dont ve a boyfriend. u know nothing of life and its problems, what do u know about relationships! i very much doubt u get guys asking u out, prolly the ones u get are the ones who just wanna get in and get out. u prolly ve bleeped more men than i ve eva in my entire life, cos girl i can count them, can u count urs!  meeehnn go Bleep urself or something.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Why are you hissing? Is there another meaning for slut?

tee hee hee grin

buh to be honest tho, why cant she cheat? grin
if men can cheat, why cant women? undecided tongue
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by sofadj(m): 2:16am On Dec 28, 2009
funkybaby:

abeg dt backside no bad at all o
meanwhile, u better die now now now , cos i get boyfriend.  kiss

dnt flatter urself struff girl, dt was sarcasm, my palms are sexier dn ur ass!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by agabaI23(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2009
sofa-dj:

dnt flatter urself struff girl, dt was sarcasm, my palms are sexier dn your backside!
1-0
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:27am On Dec 28, 2009
funkybaby:

wow ! omo to set  kiss kiss kiss kiss

jealousy, jealousy. you just dey admire this my backside shaaaaaaaaa. cos i really dont know what you are looking for checking out my profile.

you really like what you are seeing that you just had to upload it again  undecided

i would have been blushing if you were male. but a female lusting after my picture  shocked shocked shocked shocked haba!

i need no further confirmation.

lesbian ni e.  and to top that up, you are contemplating fuckin.g another man that is not your husband !
shame on you !!! grin

ashawo obinrin  undecided

shior !

foolish girl,
Approved1:

@Chika, So answer the question jare. Is that you?

(((Just wondering- cool)))
                                      yes please answer  grin

FL Gators:

Poster

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362685.0.html

i've bn there, thanx

stillwater:

@Golden S

NOoo, I'm not calling you a slut, I'm just telling you how I view the subject. If a woman is deemed a slut if she cheats, likewise a man in my books. My response was not specific to you. wink

we cool, i get it

TOPE2000!:

tee hee hee grin

when a woman even thinks abt seeing another man she is called a slut. not like we just wake up and want to cheat unlike the men that cheating is their way of life  angry  angry  angry   , why the hell cant we cheat sef

sofa-dj:

dnt flatter urself struff girl, dt was sarcasm, my palms are sexier dn your backside!

plsssss abeg help me tell her o! seems they ve bn deceiving her , rubbish!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 2:30am On Dec 28, 2009
Ashley Madison has a website where you can meet married men who are willing to meet up with you . You lot can talk about your spouses and then get to work. grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Ashley Madison has a website where you can meet married men who are willing to meet up with you . You lot can talk about your spouses and then get to work.  grin grin

How u take know? shocked shocked wat have u been upto u dis girl? tongue cheesy
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

tee hee hee grin

Noo, I'm not looking at this through gender. If you want to cheat, cheat. We are adults abi? But if people give you a name you don't like, no vex, because you just did what the word connotes. It's just like me getting vexed someone called me short, whereas I'm short. Simple!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Noo, I'm not looking at this through gender. If you want to cheat, cheat. We are adults abi? But if people give you a name you don't like, no vex, because you just did what the word connotes. It's just like me getting vexed someone called me short, whereas I'm short. Simple!

Lmao but i understand what u  mean wink
if u cheat, u r a LovePeddler no matter what ur gender is cool cheesy
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

How u take know? shocked shocked wat have u been upto u dis girl? tongue cheesy

Knowledge is power! Haven't been up to much really. How was your xmas?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:36am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Knowledge is power! Haven't been up to much really. How was your xmas?

Lolz grin grin
Xmas was gr8 jare, how was ur??
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2009
LovePeddler ?? my eyebrows just shot to the top, hmmmm, he who has no sin, let him cast the first stone. such perfection i can see here, wish i cud be dis pristine!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lolz grin grin
Xmas was gr8 jare, how was your??

Mine was nice and chill.

GoldenS is that you on your profile?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:43am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

LovePeddler ?? my eyebrows just shot to the top, hmmmm, he who has no sin, let him cast the first stone. such perfection i can see here, wish i cud be dis pristine!

Nobody said they are a saint hun, but a slut or LovePeddler is a name given to ppl that has multiple partners. tongue
so if u want to cheat and ppl call u that name, i suggest u turn a blind eye cool
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

A man who steals, won't you call him a thief?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 28, 2009
A man can cheat but not sleep around
now don't tell me he's a LovePeddler
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:49am On Dec 28, 2009
adolfe bad:

A man can cheat but not sleep around
now don't tell me he's a LovePeddler

Excuse moi?
Pls my ppl am i reading well, or eyez sey pain me? undecided
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2009
Use a glasses lol
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:51am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Mine was nice and chill.

GoldenS is that you on your profile?

this is me without all dat studio paparazzi

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Nobody said they are a saint hun, but a slut or LovePeddler is a name given to ppl that has multiple partners. tongue
so if u want to cheat and ppl call u that name, i suggest u turn a blind eye cool

so just cos im wondering why a woman is not allowed to cheat on her husband, i ve become a LovePeddler?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among / Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot / Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.