Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Bondage Of Secret Cults & One Way Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bondage Of Secret Cults & One Way Out (611 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / The Bondage Of Deliverance / Way Out Of The Bondage Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bondage Of Secret Cults & One Way Out by FreshGreen: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2017
THE BONDAGE OF SECRET CULTS & ONE WAY OUT
“But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.” Exodus 7:12

Secret cults have been modernized and branded with different names and styles at different levels and places, but the same evil group inspired by Satan to put people into bondage. Different people join secret cults for different purposes; people like politicians, pastors, professionals, business people, celebrities, athletics, and people generally. The Pharaoh of Egypt had cult groups in his palace for protection and power, but he suffered for it at the end; so also everyone in cult today.

Cult societies or groups are established and inspired by Satan to perpetrate evil in the lives of people but with attractive promises of money and prosperity, power, protection, great position in the world, fame, influence and connections with great people. So people join secret cult for any of those purposes, thinking it will better their lives and make them enjoy their lives better; not knowing they are deliberately bringing themselves into the bondage of Satan. Every promise of secret cults is problem in disguise and every blessing from them is bondage in the real sense.

You need to know this very important truth: You cannot receive miracle through occult power or groups, you can only get magic!

If you are in or you are being introduced to any form of occultism or secret societies, here is their real picture revealed from the Bible:

(1) Secret Cult Brings Loss – God performs miracle through His servants, Satan performs magic through his secret power and groups, but magic will only bring loss into your life if you receive it. Here is example: After God performed miracle through Moses and Aaron, Pharaoh called his cult groups to do something, let’s read it here: Exodus 7:11, 12, “But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. 12 For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.” Miracle swallows magic; God’s power swallows satanic power, and you know what? Pharaoh’s cult groups lost their rods to Aaron’s rod and they went home with empty hands.
That is what happens to people who join secret cults; they loose their real blessing – peace of mind, freedom and sound sleep, etc, to Satan. Your very precious life you try to protect by joining the secret cult will be lost to Satan in eternal destruction, what a loss!

(2) Secret Society Worsens Situations – Problems multiply into hundred folds. Satan tries to deceive with momentary blessings to attract them into destruction. Let’s check that too: Exodus 7:20, 22 “And Moses and Aaron did so, just as the LORD commanded. So he lifted up the rod and struck the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants. And all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood……Then the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments.” When Pharaoh’s water was turned into blood by God’s power, which was a bad situation, right? And what do you expect Pharaoh’s secret cults to do for him? I think they should turn the bloody water back into water; but no, they turned the remaining water for Pharaoh to drink into blood. That is the exact real picture of secret societies; they worsen your bad situation. If you have been or you are still in any cult group you will understand this, if you go to satanic people for solution, you should expect double portion of problems. People joined cults for provision for their families, and in the process they lost same families - children, spouses - for demanded sacrifices by the secret cults, the very people they went into the secret cults to provide for. Satan collects peace and gives pieces, he collects calmness from people and gives crisis, he collects welfare and gives war; he collect original and gives fake, he collects eternal value and gives temporal value; with fancy temporal he deceives the fools. Do you want to be such fool?

(3) Secret Cult Has No Solution –Satan has no solution to human problem, he only has destruction through his lies and deception, he uses secret cults and demonic people to deceive people and destroy their souls. If you join cult group, you have licensed yourself into destruction forever, they will destroy the little you have, the little life you have on earth and send you to eternal destruction. Please read this, “So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt. 7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs on the land of Egypt.” Exodus 8:6,7. Secret societies, satanic church, demonic people have no solution for your life, but destruction.

(4) Secret Cult Is So Limited –Secret societies and their power can give you position, possession, money but they can’t give you peace, they will give you money to build houses and buy beds but they will take away your sleep; they will give you lots of wealth but take away your health, they will give you fame and torment you with fear at the same time. Satan can’t give you possession and peace at the same time, only Jesus the Prince of Peace can give peace and rest of mind. Secret cults are too limited to give you peace of mind and life. “Now the magicians so worked with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not. So there were lice on man and beast.” Exodus 8: 18. Secret cults are too limited for you to trust them with your dear life.

(5) Secret Cult Brings Eternal Destruction In Hell Fire –All the people in secret cults, people who practice witchcraft, wizard, sorcerers, soothsayers, herbalists, magicians, astrologers, horoscope people, idolaters, etc, and all the people who consult them are doomed for eternity because they have sold their souls to Satan in exchange for temporal things “But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8. You will get fame through the secret society but you will get into eternal flames forever, you will get the position but you will get into eternal pain of hell fire, what a fool!

My friend, here you are, because of passing things of this world you sold your soul to Satan by secret cult, you have gotten the money, position, fame or whatever but you are living in fear day and night, and you dare not tell anyone. So what is the use of the money, fame, the high position, possession and power that you have in perpetual fear and unrest? You have money but you are miserable. But then I have something else to tell you:

THE TRUTH YOU NEED TO KNOW!
By human power, secret cults have entrance but no exit, if you join them; you are doom because humanly there is no way out except the WAY, that is, you cannot find way out of the bondage of secret cults and no body can help you find a way out for your soul and your freedom except the WAY Himself. Somebody has made Himself a Way for you to get out of the bondage of Satan and sin, and no other way apart from Him. God had foreseen your predicaments and the impossibility of way out of satanic bondage, so He sent His Son to be the Way out for you, JESUS CHRIST. I am not saying He has a way for you but He is the Way. Jesus said to him,(to you now) “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” John 14:6. There is no other way out of the bondage of Satan and sin except Jesus Christ, any other means will only weigh you down keep in the bondage and into hell. So, we should now focus on how to find the WAY.

WAY OUT!
Since Jesus Christ is the only Way out of secret cults, you need to find Him. Oh no, you don’t need to find Him, He has already come to find you, He is right there in front of you. All you need to do is to come to Him. Here is His personal invitation to you:

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest – Jesus Christ. (Matthew 11:28)

Are you ready to accept the invitation? So how will you come to Him? You repent – that is you realize you have sinned against Him, your Creator, and you are ready to forsake the secret cults, their possessions and all your sins; then you confess your sins to Him, you ask Him to save you and set you free. No matter how keep you have gone, no matter how many evil you have done, as long as you come to Jesus now, He will accept you, yes! Here is His standing promise: “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9

NO WASTE TIME
If you are ready to be free from the bondage of secret cults and sin, you need to do it now, so go on your kneel or bow down your head and confess your sins and secret cult to Jesus, (i) tell Him you renounce the secret cult and you repent from all your sins, (ii) ask Him to forgive you and cleanse you, and (iii) tell Him to come into your life now. Go ahead and do that, after then you say this prayer with me:

PRAYER
“LORD JESUS CHRIST, I come to You now, I realize I have gone the wrong ways and sinned against you. I repent from all my sins ( confess them) as I am ready to forsake them and follow you; I renounce the secret cult and accept You as My Lord from now and forever. Thank you for saving me and setting me free. I pray in Your precious and powerful name JESUS CHRIST. Amen!”

Now you are saved and you are set free! “Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed” John 8:36

If you have prayed this prayer, you can contact us for further counsel on how to grow in your new life of peace and freedom in Jesus:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles rtemoutreach.org
Re: The Bondage Of Secret Cults & One Way Out by menxer: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Jesus did not promise any body riches, at least not earthly ones, which is the obsession.

so in the context of this narrative, there is no one way out, you can't eat your cake and have it, not even in Jesus Christ.

Besides, what is a cult group?

Churches have all the attributes of cult groups, using fear to control and keep members, with a leader everyone, more or less, worships at the head.
[the ancient meaning of worship is work, so you invariably worship what/who you work for]

The greatest control mechanism invented was the Christian hell.

It makes no sense that God, Love itself, should/would/could creat such a thing/place as hell for those that reject(ed) his love advances or proposals.

Is that not akin to what cultists do?
Re: The Bondage Of Secret Cults & One Way Out by Buharimustgo: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
The only way out of cultism in Nigeria is to legalise the various groups as social groups,and also discourage them from blood oaths,and also make sure that they report to the government if there is any quarrel between and among themselves before they fight, failure to do that the leaders are arrested whenever there is fights, they should ask Donald Duke how he managed them as Governor

(1) (Reply)

Is God On The Internet? / Does This Make Me A Pastor By Divine Calling? / Suffer Not A Witch, To Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.