Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes (40927 Views)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Starting to cast............

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2017
More pictures from this decking cast...........

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2017
More...........

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Forming the partitioning walls for this house......

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2017
We keep moving. .......

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Block wall partitioning for rooms in progress.

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
The look of the house from the outside. ..........

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
My iron fitters are busy here......

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Front. .......

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Works on the frontal columns and a look from the left wing of the house. .......

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by Hum2020: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
What's a nice work please continue with you good work i love this
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Hum2020:
What's a nice work please continue with you good work i love this

Thank you very much, I will not rest till this house will be as fine as the 3D image

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by mufutau55(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you very much, I will not rest till this house will be as fine as the 3D image

That is always a usual "Sure banker" statement from you. And it shall be done by God grace.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
mufutau55:

That is always a usual "Sure banker" statement from you. And it shall be done by God grace.

Hajji M.

Amen. Thank you big boss.
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Op, txs for this laudable project and d update you post.
What is the cost implication of this project ?
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Connection2017:
Op, txs for this laudable project and d update you post.
What is the cost implication of this project ?

The budget for the construction of this house is about N22m, but we are working to reduce the cost by reusing some materials like wood. We will have to reuse the decking wood for lintels.
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by Badgers14: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
spyder880:

The budget for the construction of this house is about N22m, but we are working to reduce the cost by reusing some materials like wood. We will have to reuse the decking wood for lintels.

Wow, That's one mighty house you are building my friend.

I had thought the budget would exceed 22m but what do i Know grin grin
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Badgers14:

Wow, That's one mighty house you are building my friend.

I had thought the budget would exceed 22m but what do i Know grin grin

Construction only oo grin (foundation till roofing is completed) Finish not yet calculated.

1 Like

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by cyrano29: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Good day spyder880. May I ask the size(dimensions in feet) of this structure.
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
cyrano29:
Good day spyder880. May I ask the size(dimensions in feet) of this structure.

64 ft x 60 ft. Sorry for my taking too long to answer.

1 Like

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
We are still doing some work in this house. And waiting for the decking wood to be free so we can reuse them.

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by whirlwind7(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
spyder880:
We are still doing some work in this house. And waiting for the decking wood to be free so we can reuse them.

Wasn't sure decking woods can be reused. Was thinking it can only be used once?
Will they be strong enough to be reused for a second decking work?
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by mgbadike81: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2017
spyder880:

64 ft x 60 ft. Sorry for my taking too long to answer.
what would be your ball point estimate to build three stories of three bedroom flats in anambra if the funding would be made available in a lump.i want your lowest quote and estimated time for completion.
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2017
mgbadike81:
what would be your ball point estimate to build three stories of three bedroom flats in anambra if the funding would be made available in a lump.i want your lowest quote and estimated time for completion.

25m from foundation till roofing is completed, 0.45 aluminium sheets. This figure is for materials, labour and supervision till the roofing is done. We can complete the work in 150 days.

1 Like

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
whirlwind7:

Wasn't sure decking woods can be reused. Was thinking it can only be used once?
Will they be strong enough to be reused for a second decking work?

Yes Sir, we can reuse decking wood. There is this specie of wood we call the "agba" and it has some elastic properties. We can reuse the, especially the ones used on the flat decking floor.
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by mgbadike81: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
spyder880:

25m from foundation till roofing is completed, 0.45 aluminium sheets. This figure is for materials, labour and supervision till the roofing is done. We can complete the work in 150 days.
does the amount include finishings like toilet seats, the finishing would be basic for rental purposes
Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
mgbadike81:
does the amount include finishings like toilet seats, the finishing would be basic for rental purposes

No Sir, the amount stops exactly where the roofing sheets are installed . There will be no ceiling sheets, no parapets, no plastering, no electrical wiring and no plumbing or tiles included in the above amount.

But your location could make this amount reduce, the condition of the land ,and other environmental factors can make us go lower on costs.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by jabolo(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
spyder880:

No Sir, the amount stops exactly where the roofing sheets are installed . There will be no ceiling sheets, no parapets, no plastering, no electrical wiring and no plumbing or tiles included in the above amount.

Thank you.

Doesn't it make sense for some plumbing and electrical conduiting to be done during decking preparation to avoid chiselling later?

May I join others in congratulating you on your continued professionalism, patience and courtesy.

1 Like

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2017
jabolo:

Doesn't it make sense for some plumbing and electrical conduiting to be done during decking preparation to avoid chiselling later?

May I join others in congratulating you on your continued professionalism, patience and courtesy.

Thank you Sir, all electrical piping works (and any plumbing needed is included in the above plastic pipes, knockout boxes etc) were done as we did the decking and is inside the decking slab. The electrical I was saying is not inclusive is the purchase and fitting of electrical wires, distribution boards and other lighting fittings which is usually done as part of the finish process. Welcome Sir.

2 Likes

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Our work on the frontal columns......

Re: New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
More....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex / How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.