Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS (21178 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by CastedDude: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
A Nigerian journalist, Chidiebube Okeoma, paid a visit to a hospital in Orodo in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State where two out of the three persons shot by the trigger-happy policeman, Wilson Ufere, are currently recuperating after coming out of coma....

Tochukwu Uzoukwu, 25, a fresh graduate of Imo State university, Owerri, and Chukwuebuka Donatus, 24, who hails from Amaukwu Obollo in the Isiala Mbano LGA of the state said that they saw the killer police Sergeant pulled the trigger that killed 16 years old Obinna Iwuoha, instantly before firing them , on Thursday at the infamous "Ugwu Omiri Lawyer" on the Anara - Umuahia expressway.

The orthopedist handing their bone fractures said that it will take a minimum of three months for them to start walking.

Uzoukwu, who is waiting for a call up for the next batch of National youth service corps program is currently ruining in pains. He can't even sit while Donatus'father is in the mortuary and would be laid to rest in April. According to Chidiebube, there are chances that he won't even be present during his father's funeral service, owing to the gravity of the injuries he sustained from the brutality of the "mean officer" .

Meanwhile, the police Sergeant , Wilson Ufere, who shot them has been expelled from the Nigeria Police Force .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/fresh-graduate-and-intending-corper.html

see previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3703339/16-year-old-boy-shot-dead-policeman#54929442

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by CastedDude: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Christane: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by princeakins(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
cry

Trigger happy policemen, so shall u suffer same fate.

RIP to d dead n quick recovery to the weak

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by freezyprinzy(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
angry cry embarassed
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by talk2uwem(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
sorry
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
What a world... embarassed cry
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Integrityfarms(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
...Yet police is our friends.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Fimbiology(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by willjoe: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Trigger happy cowards everywhere. NOTE- Nigeria is a forest, you safety is in your own hands. What a failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by obajoey(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Please I am begging and I am still begging, somebody should help me with Canadian Visa pls cry

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by isahsalee: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
y nah? no criminal to shoot at?
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by cappon1954: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
nawah ooooooooo
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Moving4: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
What a Pity

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Chidonc(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2017
with the way things are going with Nigeria police force, I think the entry qualification should be raised to atleast bsc, if not, oyo for us. let educated people take over the force not must of this borrow me your waec reult make I take apply that we see in the force.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2017
In Biafrauud land

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nebuchadnezar: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2017
this is the country some cursed vultures want me to see as mine cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by ehispapa(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Please is the above picture an hospital? and with that bed? please dont tell me nigeria is this bad. God!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by donbenz(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2017
ipods you again?? angry
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Alariwo2: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2017
As Igbo don kill Igbos..

who we go blame
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2017
which kind zoo be this one ehn??

this one weak me
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by kerike: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Whats EXPEL this country is dustbin,policeman will kill only expulsion will be his penalty nonsense country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by tonio2wo: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2017
And u expect people not to run outta the country despite xenophobic attacks?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by sapientia(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
I repeat.. Being safe anywhere in Nigeria is a myth.

When my friends complain of attacks at South Africa or India, all i do is say sorry and pray.. How can a sane being ask them to come here and die.. what kills people at their primes resides in Nigeria and works through ritualists, kidnappers and the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by geostrata(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2017
angry angry
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by paskyboy: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2017
NPF : Nigeria Police Fool, too bad we live in a lawless nation, where justice is been delayed or not appropriately assigned. Rip to the dead and quick recovery for those recuperating

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2017
ATM, I'm confused at the pics. Dunno which will kill the patients faster; the policeman's bullet or the scary looking hospital ward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / 2 Nigerians, 14 Gang Members Sentenced To 61 Years For Drug Offences In The UK / How Customs Seized Live Ammunition, 7,500 Air Gun Pallets At Tincan Port (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.