Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS (21179 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by seangy4konji: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
oh boy that hospital na die ooo...

what do they mean dismissed from force...

he should be dismissed from earth.
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
I wrote a petition against giving long range rifles to illiterates and submitted it at the House Of Representatives committee on police affairs.... I am yet to receive a response... How can u give an illiterate who has no knowledge of how anything works a loaded weapon and u ask him to guard unarmed people? Now an innocent young man is dead and there are many more like him all because our government does not understand that the police is meant to use heavy artillery only on very dicey situations... Even the well trained forces in other less civilized climes use side arms instead of AK47s and AR15s .... That is the only way these killings and accidental discharge will reduce or checked...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by budosky(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
charleson1000:
Despite the international break, the winnings continued. see images below if interested in today's and thank me later..

Pls, What and who is Nairabet?
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by chakula: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
obajoey:
Please I am begging and I am still begging, somebody should help me with Canadian Visa pls cry

If you are able to secure visa then I will assist you to the plight station to take up with you.
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Pringlez: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chidonc:
with the way things are going with Nigeria police force, I think the entry qualification should be raised to atleast bsc, if not, oyo for us. let educated people take over the force not must of this borrow me your waec reult make I take apply that we see in the force.

You are correct!!!!
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by puremind1: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
freezyprinzy:
angry cry embarassed
E no concern me Ojukwus killing fellow ojukwus since 1912.
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by rafabenitez: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
I knw dat policeman,he is an aggressive one,overly aggressive esp to motorists,from when he was posted to that station he harasses pple esp motorists on d road always,wish he was burnt,instead of dismissal.
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
ATM, I'm confused at the pics. Dunno which will kill the patients faster; the policeman's bullet or the scary looking hospital ward.
Looks more like a poultry house as a fact...and to think its for orthopaedic patients...when doctors go on strike the common man would still condemn them, whereas govs, senators and pressdent would regularly go on foreign trips for check up...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by hAlexandro(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just expelled hun? shocked Abi Mah dem. Lynch am
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by bruchaga6(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
kerike:
Whats EXPEL this country is dustbin,policeman will kill only expulsion will be his penalty nonsense country
i tire oo... Just expulsion? So he won't be killed or what.??...this country self
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by PhoenixReal: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian journalist, Chidiebube Okeoma, paid a visit to a HOSPITAL in Orodo in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State

So those pictures above were taken in the said hospital or do I need glasses? Nigeria! sef.
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by comedynaija: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
We really need to orientate our black karki men
Re: Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS by andyanders: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
The public should not pity any Nigerian Police officer in pain or difficulty because they do not have heart. They are so wicked that they see civilians as nothing. It should be wise for the public not to render any form of help when they see them in danger, rather help to see them in pain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / 2 Nigerians, 14 Gang Members Sentenced To 61 Years For Drug Offences In The UK / How Customs Seized Live Ammunition, 7,500 Air Gun Pallets At Tincan Port (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.