Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun (62240 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by yemzzy22(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
I wonder davido brother dey nameless undecided why going to see the power plant help Nigeria light problem
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by phemzy200: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Very soon by God grace i will get there, people's will be shouting my name too
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by tollytexy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:
Vgf
dessz:
f
BininKingdom:
hmm
U see
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by lawz21: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Money answereth
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Maximus85(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where's the plant?
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Sijo01(f): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
No pictures of the power plant? undecided
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Maximus85(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where's the plant?

Abeg make Unar give me graphic design jobs and prints.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
shaddoww:
They are from Osun, their uncle was once a governor n a current Senator.
Ambode is not originally from Lagos
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by shevchenko(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pacific energy my foot.This useless people are enriching themselves with the oil from the Niger Delta
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Sketchandcraft(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where is the I better pass neighbour pics...
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Jodha(f): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
tollytexy:

U see

Was just booking space...

Must yhu quote us..

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by mapet: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
gistyinka:
Shortly after his surprises visit to Lagos State, to resolve issues with Governor Akinwumi Ambode, former Lagos-State governor and current Minister of Works, Housing and Power Babatunde Fashola headed to Ogun-State.

Davido's Brother Takes Fashola & Amosun on Tour of their Family Power Plant in Ogun
There, he paid a courtesy visit to Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun and together they paid a visit to Pacific Energy where they were received by Davido’s elder brother Adewale Adeleke (Chairman) HKN) who is the Director of Pacific Energy and he showed them round his family owned power plant in Ogun-State owned by Adewale and Davido’s dad.

Davido's Brother Takes Fashola & Amosun on Tour of their Family Power Plant in Ogun

Some bloggers are as useless as they come. They comprehend issue in reverse mode, rush to publish and come out looking stupid.
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by teebillz: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
The subject here is "Power Plant" and yet we are only shown pictures of people in safety helmets.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Nwachineke1980: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where is the picture of the so called power plant ?No information about the capacity of the power plant . Another Afonja propaganda

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by able20(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
kronos1:
Where is the power plant undecided
I tire o, yeye post everywhere, everyday

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Emassive(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rocket science unfolding
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by dokiOloye(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Not even half a pinshur of d said power plant?
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by yinchar(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
mrifeanyi355456:
Are you tired of Losing?
This is another way for you to win...
200 odd 100% fixed matches...
Don't just sit down and celebrate others
Make a move and let dem celebrate you
Join us today and you will be smiling tomorrow...
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK..https://web.facebook.com/johnpaul.ifeanyi.73?_rdr
WHATSAPP OR CALL: with the number in the picture below....
SCAMMER.....Contact him at your own peril....
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by PrinzCarter(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
selfemployed:
Davido's brother no get name? How can davido be overshadowing his brother?
dey r coming just wait
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
actually if you have the money for gas and gas turbine, you can own a power plant. A private university in Nigeria owns one
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by nwabobo: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
gistyinka:
Shortly after his surprises visit to Lagos State, to resolve issues with Governor Akinwumi Ambode, former Lagos-State governor and current Minister of Works, Housing and Power Babatunde Fashola headed to Ogun-State.

There, he paid a courtesy visit to Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun and together they paid a visit to Pacific Energy where they were received by Davido’s elder brother Adewale Adeleke (Chairman) HKN) who is the Director of Pacific Energy and he showed them round his family owned power plant in Ogun-State owned by Adewale and Davido’s dad.

Where the power plant na?
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Akebe83: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
good move
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by tosynAB(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jay542:

Lagos? What's this one saying

Alaye na southwest things joor, does aregbesola is from Osun or tinubu is from lagos? Aregbesola served as commissioner in lagos, Tinubu served as governor in lagos and he's from Osun... So Yoruba make things easier for themselves or you think sey na East we are talking about? Most of governor in Yoruba land are all appointed from lagos to the respectful state because they care about the development of their land not origin Mata... GOD BLESS ODUDUWAS LAND, NIGERIA AND BLESS AFRICA TO THE WORLD.
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Bridget95(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Preye1599:
Davido's brother wey no get name?
didn't you read from the write up that Davido's brothers name is Adewale Adeleke?

Be patient to read.
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by bakynes(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
shevchenko:
Pacific energy my foot.This useless people are enriching themselves with the oil from the Niger Delta
See this mumu oh first shey Ondo no be Niger delta/SW second does energy only represents Oil. Power and all forms of Electricity is also part of Energy.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by tosynAB(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bridget95:
didn't you read from the write up that Davido's brothers name is Adewale Adeleke?

Be patient to read.

Oyami lenu ooo
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
generalorot:
Where Is the power plant... All I c is fashola wearing his helmet undecided
Same here o
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by blackboy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Preye1599:
Davido's brother wey no get name?
ADEWALE, it's there too
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by vincesleeky: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oluwa pick my call ni. Make i stil show Tinubu my Hotel
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by pricipal2003(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where is the power plant! All I can see are people, a coaster bus and a canopy
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by Preye1599(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
I read it but I mean say "why them no use the guy name for the headline"
Bridget95:

Be patient to read.
Re: Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun by olabolawasiu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rubbish! Why importing Davido name to this? [

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.