Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend (33693 Views)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by ObiOmaMu: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Twitter user, @callmebosslady says she is about to go to Lagos to beat up her cousin and her ex boyfriend who has been wasting her time and playing her like football!

If this is not wickedness form the guys part, I don't know what to call it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/must-read-lady-about-to-travel-to-lagos.html

5 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Samtexboily(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
FTC on front page since 2 years plus now, dedicate this 1 to 2017

its gonna be my year after all

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Synord(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Ehn...

So am I suppose to Go and Stop her !!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2017
If beating actually impacts sensibility, then Naija no for dey carry last with the different beating style we get.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Tokziby: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Her head is paining her, She should just walk away majestically... angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Victornezzar: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
chai
mad people everywhere but some are on the streets
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Repairnigeria(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
good for u anything way ur eye see take am shaa
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
undecided so? Should we fry moet for her?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Amberon: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
she also needs a mild electric shock to restore her back to factory settings.

5 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Goldenheart(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
I have 16 free SMS to any etisalat line.

Now that's news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't just beat senses into her
Remove her failing heart
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Jalubarika(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
30 Years, She Never Wise-up.
Ladies Should Know That Some Guys Are Enemy Of Progress
Last time I Check, Slay Queens No Dey Get Brain.
The Big Hen is ur Cousin (Guilty of not being sensitive of things happening in her own life)
Mr 8 Years is the Puppy (Who's Outgrown being Pampered and forgiven)
The New Guy is the Small hen.( Needs attention and Love)

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by donbenz(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
angry angry angry angrysomething is wrong with this thread
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by akoredebadru(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
U dnt av to beat bcoz it z girls cross that must be carry.. When u are born, u cried most. During sex, u cried. Break up, u cried. Wedding u cried. Wariz ur proble sef
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
The cousin is actually stupid to even be thinking of considering taking her ex back.Most men are like that,once they see you've moved on and ur actually doing much better without them they start regretting and "loving you back".Like they say,you don't know the value of what you have till it's gone.

15 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by obajoey(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
After beat sense into yourself for not getting sense to leave your sister who has refused to have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Rossburg(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Go and beat him.... he's in his house in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by mimyselfai(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
She don marry? Or she no go just sew her own clothe for where he tear? Msheeeeeeeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by seyigiggle: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2017
she is only advertising her self to available suitors.
Desperate situation.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by zeusdgrt(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Since buhari regime start craze pple and mad mental mumu mindset don increase,Buhari must go back to daura!

4 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Pearly255(f): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
So funny
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Sister Izit ya marriage?

8 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by meskana212(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Skuki- pass the agbara....I so love dz song dat I cant stop listening to it.....is it just me or .....
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by PROPHETmichael: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
if her cousin's eyes remain cloudy from all those tears then how in the world will she be able to SEE the person that God created just for you? Now here is HER last piece of tissue, Ctrl+Alt+Delete that "woe is me" attitude and time to get HER FOCUS back and settle with this new guy.
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by mazizitonene(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
social media tho.......any body can attract attention...

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by geostrata(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Ihateafonja: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Since buhari regime start craze pple and mad mental mumu mindset don increase,Buhari must go back to daura!
I thought it was only me that noticed it.

5 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2017
She'll be totally foolish to go back to her vomit... Is she a learner... A guy that's not constant in a relationship would not be constant in marriage...

God sent yhu.. Yhur helper.. Sombori that has done intro.... Now yhu want to go back..

Chai...

10 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2017
When i knew her cousin was an idiot was when she believed that the guy has not eaten for almost 2 weeks. Wash wash boyfriend

8 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by adebayo201: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
she's going to lag to beat up her cousin's ex?? It seems the guy na one small boy, abi how person go travel go lag just to beat person just like that!

I'm not understanding oh!

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
I knew in no distance time, nairaland was gonna import this thread from twitter when I saw same yesterday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Good Night Messages / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.