Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fear Of Court Injunction? - Kemi Adetiba Addresses Unsolicited Movie Scripts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Of Court Injunction? - Kemi Adetiba Addresses Unsolicited Movie Scripts (392 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga / 'Okafor's Law': Omoni Oboli In Tears As Court Injunction Halts Her Premiere / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Court Injunction? - Kemi Adetiba Addresses Unsolicited Movie Scripts by ObiOmaMu: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Nigerian Filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba took to her Twitter to address people who send her unsolicited movie scripts and ideas, saying she has a first degree in law and knows how these things work.

Recall that Jude Idada had accused Omoni Oboli of copyright infringement on the “Okafor’s Law” movie, adding that she stole his story idea for the movie in September 2016.

Kemi wrote; "I thoroughly understand the drive and hunger to break out, but you really shouldn't send out finished scripts or film ideas without some written legal protection anyway. I appreciate it, but I delete as soon as I see the words "...this great idea/script." I have a first degree in law.. I ain't playing with y'all."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/fear-of-court-injunction-kemi-adetiba.html

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

This Is What George Clonney Planned To Name His Unborn Twins / Five(5) Reasons Don Jazzy Signed Johnny Drille / “i Was Influenced Locally By M.i & A Bit Of Olamide” – Ycee Talks “first Wave” E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.