Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) (55475 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by domchike(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to corps member, Angel Eluna, an NYSC official brutalized her for not wearing her Khaki jacket in Ekiti State.

Shared photos of her bruised hands on Facebook and wrote;

"This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given 2me wasn't my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated
."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nysc-official-allegedly-brutalize.html

These unprofessional military personnel will never learn how can someone wear jacket under this scorching heat na for beautiful girls body their power reach

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Atiku2019: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
I served in 2009 I know how most of these pretty girls behave in Camp cool

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by teemswest(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
I smell lies op fake post

You showed us skin inflammation and called it brutality with the surrounding area intact..please use your brain I hate stupid post ...spit on op

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
donziller:
dat small thing.
u spoke my mind niggur.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Her writing is more depressing than the story. DO AWAY WITH ABBREVIATIONS!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by MadeOfBlaq(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
abeg where Is the brutality here?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by 2bam: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
why u no wear the khaki u have to be discipline you be wan make shakara for nysc official.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by figure007(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry....don't worry you will employ the official to.your company in future and he will be the one to drive you around ...
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na like dis im for take scratch your puna,if say you gree for am.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by TheGreatBinins: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Israeljones:
i dont really like a one-sided story expecially when its comin from a lady
A beautiful lady for that matter

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
saintkash:

Read at least before u rush to comment. ..
Where in her post did she mention Army?

Thats show some people people just comment on Nairaland without reading the post. They want to become the FTC or they are trying to promote their signature.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Danialuone: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
see your life,simple instruction you cannot follow and this is part of NYSC to make you a better person in life,good follower and a good leader of tomorrow.If all copers in Nigeria follow your example,what will happened?.The half training you have,they are trying to make it complete by training you to respect rules and institution.....go up,you are no longer in school....life is a lesson,the more you go,the more you learn

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some idiots will soon come now and call her BMC on a mission to tarnish the image of the kpomo cutting governor.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where is the brutality?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by xdos(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
You should know that Hameed Ali has set the pace. If Presidency did not see anything wrong with Hameed Ali not wearing the uniform of the Organization he heads, why should the corper be brutalized?
Abbeyme:
Having read thru the post...

The lady is strongly on the wrong side of the story..

Why should she not wear her official gears??

Why would she choose to disobey officials? She wants to flaunt herself or one other senior official is eyeing her so she can all another officer 'someone that does not matter' because she 'went thru the walls of the university'.

She needs to learn to how to obey instrutions cos its not funny in the 'white-collar' world.

Do not belittle anyone, it boomerangs.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC

Is ur brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC

Just look at urself

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by preizton(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abbeyme:
Having read thru the post...

The lady is strongly on the wrong side of the story..

Why should she not wear her official gears??

Why would she choose to disobey officials? She wants to flaunt herself or one other senior official is eyeing her so she can all another officer 'someone that does not matter' because she 'went thru the walls of the university'.

She needs to learn to how to obey instrutions cos its not funny in the 'white-collar' world.

Do not belittle anyone, it boomerangs.
No she went through 'the four Windows of the university'.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
GodblessNig247:
She was not brutalized grin She was just beaten softly undecided
The girl is rude. Did you see where she wrote that it's only in Ekiti State where people who don't matter have the right to brutalize one who has gone through the four walls of a university.

You can already tell what she feels like and her response to the man when he asked her why she wasn't wearing jacket.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by ozo13(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Israeljones:
i dont really like a one-sided story expecially when its comin from a lady
is it not d same nysc outfit she use to snap selfie there so.she should jus respect d constituted authority .sorry about the beating dear
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
She wasnt brutalized, since when did mosquito bites become brutalized?

She taught NYSC is Big brother Naija where girls are allowed to dress like prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
It is a violent society that completely devoid of reasoning and mutual respect for one another.It is same way corners beats children in class rooms in the name of discipline. What goes around comes around.

As long as continue to think that it is right to abuse children in the name of discipline,we will never have a rational society where issues are settled amicably.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
The girl is rude. Did you see where she wrote that it's only in Ekiti State where people who don't matter have the right to brutalize one who has through the four walls of a university.

You can already tell what she feels like and her response to the man when he asked her why she wasn't wearing jacket.

Don't mind her. They would have given her the beating of her life. Attention seeker grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by flyDixon: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Probably she had it round her waist or something, to some ladies the NYSC khaki is an achievement, they wear it however they chose (shorts, three quarter etc) and this are not children (mature ladies some married with kids)..... It is called uniform and should be worn appropriately, I bet if the the military personels disregards their khaki I wonder......
The idea is Neat and smart not hot and sexy plsssssssss
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
look at the crazy comments

she was assaulted for God's sake

though reading her post again
she comes off as an arsehole
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by rhektor(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
End time corper in an end time state telling and end time story
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to corps member, Angel Eluna, an NYSC official brutalized her for not wearing her Khaki jacket in Ekiti State.

Shared photos of her bruised hands on Facebook and wrote;

"This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given 2me wasn't my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated
."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nysc-official-allegedly-brutalize.html

Wrong! Totally wrong!!!
She is completely misinformed abt d NYSC so she was thinking it's a yr of largesse.
The NYSC incorporates a bit of paramilitary training & discipline into d corpers &, as such, uses paramilitary men to drill u. Hence, u may be above dem qualification-wise but u're still under dem cos they're ur trainers (jst like d recruits ll drill life out of d officers in training buh they must obey same officers after dia trainer).
She think say "under d sun or in d rain...." na moinmoin?

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by kayceeinspires: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Get your Curriculum Vitae written by professionals for only N2500. Send email to info@kayceeinspires.com. Offer lasts till end of May,2107
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by flyDixon: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
redsun:
It is a violent society that completely devoid of reasoning and mutual respect for one another.It is same way corners beats children in class rooms in the name of discipline. What goes around comes around.

As long as continue to think that it is right to abuse children in the name of discipline,we will never have a rational society where issues are settled amicably.
As long as they continue to behave as children they'll be treated as such......... You need to see how a female corp member disrespected her platoon commander in the presence of camp commandant. To all ladies.... If all there is about you is your fine face and hot body, hmmmmmmm
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by oc2fish: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
In as much I am against any form of getting physical with a corp member
from what i can see here the lady is out of control. A camp like that require
obedience to the last order.
For the record purpose Man'O' war members are not beneath you. Its a voluntary
organisation for people with the mind of service. I am a man 'o 'war and proud
of services that we render. I am graduate of University of Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nysc uniform wahala. Never wore that trash throughout my service year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers / Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.