Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) (55478 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abbeyme:
Having read thru the post...

The lady is strongly on the wrong side of the story..

Why should she not wear her official gears??

Why would she choose to disobey officials? She wants to flaunt herself or one other senior official is eyeing her so she can all another officer 'someone that does not matter' because she 'went thru the walls of the university'.

She needs to learn to how to obey instrutions cos its not funny in the 'white-collar' world.

Do not belittle anyone, it boomerangs.
So because she didn't obey the officials she should be physically manhandled... Receive 1gig sense IJN
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
In camp, not exactly.... But we were not punished for not wearing the complete 7/7.... Then during CDS, the LGI mentioned something like that....

Your two instances are perfectly correct and on order.

You must not always wear 7/7 except during POP or other command performances.

And, during CDS, you may not appear in your kits but one or two colors should be on you for prompt recognition.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
paddyofboss:
So because she didn't obey the officials she should be physically manhandled... Receive 1gig sense IJN

For the sake of younger readers, let me reply your curiosity. The NYSC camp life is a regimented life. You keep all rules sacrosanct.

You cant sleep or eat when you like. You keep all schedules in its alloted times.

For anything less than that, you constitute yourself into a rebel.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
I knew it was going to be a girl lipsrsealed We've seen photos of them turning those kits to something else online, on countless occassions. This is one of them; kwa cho cho!
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
zeus2412:
or has she ever been at the nysc camp before
And what's so special about being at the NYSC camp that I should lie about :-/
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abbeyme:

For the sake of younger readers, let me reply your curiosity. The NYSC camp life is a regimented life. You keep all rules sacrosanct.

You cant sleep or eat when you like. You keep all schedules in its alloted times.

For anything less than that, you constitute yourself into a rebel.
For the sake of older readers here it is ..even in d military u don't brutalize young officers because u are in a position of authority ..there are codes of conducts...There are others means of tackling "gross misconduct" and inflicting injuries on a Corp member is not one of them...and if u don't agree u are one forked up individual.. Savage
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Are u for serious?!

I knew it. Look at how she told the story, leaving out her part.

All these fakeass wannabe slay queens though

She actually behaved unruly and nobody even touched her... It all happened at the pavilion . She hijack the official's cloth in front of everyone.... Later called her mum about it.. ND her mom called the commissioner who later come to plead with zonal director.... U have social media power doesn't mean you should misuse it by blackmailing. ekiti state. They have motherly and father-like people in charge of nysc
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
paddyofboss:
For the sake of older readers here it is ..even in d military u don't brutalize young officers because u are in a position of authority ..there are codes of conducts...There are others means of tackling "gross misconduct" and inflicting injuries on a Corp member is not one of them...and if u don't agree u are one forked up individual.. Savage

Her post was all lies.. Nobody brutalized her
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
akinsammy:

Her post was all lies.. Nobody brutalized her
Assuming it was real would it have been cool she was brutalized?
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 12:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Fayose come and handling this case Ekiti and Kenya are like 5&6 in stupidity
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC

Go to Ekiti and see things for yourself just a trip is enough for you to think otherwise.I have never seen any government without opposition most especially in a democratic setting.Good reason shouldn't be taken as an attack.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC

Go to Ekiti and see things for yourself just a trip is enough for you to think otherwise.I have never seen any government without opposition most especially in a democratic setting.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:
i dont really like a one-sided story expecially when its comin from a lady
You got this one right.. They can be so manipulative, perhaps because they think as always public opinion will tilt towards their favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers / Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.