Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

Activating Blackberry Messenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activating Blackberry Messenger (3211 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activating Blackberry Messenger by Segunagbay: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2009
I just got the blackberry bold and how do i activate the bb mesenger on it thanks, how do i get my pin too
Re: Activating Blackberry Messenger by omafones: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
hello

the pin number should be on the box, close to the IMEI number, otherwise

go to main menu by pressing BB button

then go to 'options'

then go to 'status'

the fourth line down should show PIN, you highlight and copy this PIN in any message or text if sending to someone.

To activate messenger just go to main menu

than the folder called Instant Messaging

in this folder you should see different messaging services including BB Messenger

www.omafones.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos / Manual APN For Airtel 4g Lte / Whatsapp Just Switched On End- To-end Encryption For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.