Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video (53672 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
linearity:
It looks like the tattoo guy walked into a setup...but Nigeria Police have to up their interrogation game, this interrogation is a sorry sight.

If they do this proper, they will go to the bottom of what actually happened and who did what. But an afraid they will be lazy and just charge all three.

I think they should isiolate them and focus their interrogations more on the tattoo guy and the girl. The timeline of the call to the tattoo guy and when the Juma guy arrived can easily be verified, also what time the tattoo guy contacted authorities...if he died 2 days ago, I wonder why the tattoo waited that long before calling the authorities.

The lady is singing 'innocent' but she was using one of the phones, press her and she will start singing like nightingale.
makes sense. And they should take finger prints and DNA's too. Oh! Shiit! I forgot they are nigerian police, unfortunately like you have mentioned they will charge the three of them. And one of them or even two will be jailed innocently.

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by fratermathy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
DCTrendy:
why is the other short guy laughing nah, he seems to be the one telling the truth but this laughing will destroy him if care is not taken. doesnt he understand the gravity of this crime?

The other fair guy is a gonna

rip to the Jumia guy.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. His laughter is annoying and stup*d. Even though he may be innocent, this case will certainly land him in jail.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by livinbygrace: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
These guys must be confirmed cultists
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by sosiq: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
I know d short lil guy... his name is joker....he z a calm guy....buh hey wah do I know.... evwi 1 iz messed up dzdayz
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
deflover:

So to you
All you see for the mata na she no go see husband
Them swear for u

What are you saying I shuu goan kill her or what ?
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by upnefa(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
trust me,u ve knw idea d evil dat is out there
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Are they are christians and igbos from the way they talk.

May God help us in this country.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Rilwayne001: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
xtervaganza:
you're one of the many senseless people in this dead country
What has his tattoos got to do with the fact that he's a douche ?

Only irresponsible fools draw tattoo on their body. Fact

12 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by jeffoski(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
But why didn't Jumia make this report ontime?

They should be able to track their delivery men and anyone who doesn't check in especially after the close of work.

I heard it was the compound people who notified the police when they notice the strange smell and from the look of the body you'll see the man have been dead for days.

The family of the delivery man was the one who filed a complain that he was missing too.

So if the criminal had dumped the body in the river and fled town how would they have traced him?

The way some organisation treat their workers too is not fair at all. No strong labour laws and all.

To me the tattoo guy shuld be the number 1 suspect. He made the order and the delivery man's body was found in his compound. The other guy might be innocent and just a victim at the wrong place. As for the girlfriend I don't just know what to say, she really looks dumb and confused.

RIP

18 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Donkaz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
wow! Am impressed with how the police handled it.
see questions.
The first guy cannot be innocent. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by micflo28(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
If the lady is not sentenced to death by rape in gentle jacks hands, and the guys are not thrown into oba of Benin's zoo, the lions den and televised live on all national TV stations. Then am packing out of Nigeria. angry cry

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by obidevine(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwayimika123:
U need not b told d@ D guy wearing tattoo is a correct criminal while D lady and D tattoo guy seem 2 b innocent just saying.

Ọlọ́run májẹ kí a rí akoba
Ọlọ́run má je ki arin arin fi ẹsẹ shi

I'm of the same view that the dude with the tattoo killed the man and that the other guy is innocent

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by obidevine(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guyman02:
The tattooed guy said it was the second guy who killed him and the second guy said that the tattooed guy is lying and that it was the first guy who killed him.
NTOORR to the tattooed guy his life is finished because he wanted to make quick money by killing a man doing his job.

The verdict is very simple: If the second guy had killed him how come none of the items was found in his possession (phones and bike)?
The second guy would not have been so courageous to have dumped the victim in soak away since he doesn't reside within the vicinity.
The first guy put a gun to his head and threatened him over the blood stain he saw in his bathroom
With the amount of tattoos on his body while he is not an artist makes him look suspicious and could be a cultist.

From his reaction with 'laughter' the second guy is very shocked by the tales from the tattooed guy and is likely not an accomplice.
The girlfriend's case is just association with a criminal (ladies need to know the kind of guy they move)

True

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by emmybuzy: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good analysis...

Guyman02:
The tattooed guy said it was the second guy who killed him and the second guy said that the tattooed guy is lying and that it was the first guy who killed him.
NTOORR to the tattooed guy his life is finished because he wanted to make quick money by killing a man doing his job.

The verdict is very simple: If the second guy had killed him how come none of the items was found in his possession (phones and bike)?
The second guy would not have been so courageous to have dumped the victim in soak away since he doesn't reside within the vicinity.
The first guy put a gun to his head and threatened him over the blood stain he saw in his bathroom
With the amount of tattoos on his body while he is not an artist makes him look suspicious and could be a cultist.

From his reaction with 'laughter' the second guy is very shocked by the tales from the tattooed guy and is likely not an accomplice.
The girlfriend's case is just association with a criminal (ladies need to know the kind of guy they move)

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by solara: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What is this 1 saying

6 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by enshi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cos he has a power bike and a free family house, the cheap LovePeddler left uni in Ghana to be with him...

Girls not all the fresh looking flashy guys are normal beings... If you must relate shine ur eyes

Look for a dude with a good name its better than riches

8 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Firstcitizen: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
DropShot:
The guy on the left is the culprit.

There are enough grounds to believe the guy on the right is not guilty. He's being roped in.

True. By the time the proper Naija Police interrogation starts he will tell the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ademasta(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jesus
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ChiefSweetus: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
The short guy's crime is knowing long beforehand that he was dealing with a thug/cultist but not FLEEING ALL APPEARANCES of evil. Continued associating with him for 7k jobs and maybe occasional protection. Now, he cannot legally extricate himself from this matter unless the obvious murderer (Mr. Tattooed Guy) decides to pity him, absolve him, and go down alone.

Same with the lady. Collecting hooligan prick for what? The power rush? He isn't even a real mobster lmao. These bïtches aren't even ambitious. Chai! grin

I PERSONALLY know people who've beaten murder, robbery and drug peddling raps, because the publicity wasn't as huge as this. Social media has scattered sweeping cases under the rug. Sen-sa-tio-nal! cool

Destinies truncated!!! For what? For NOTHING!!! *ptuehh*

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
solara:

What is this 1 saying

Go back to school now undecided

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by elshanAutos: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Most important thing here, as with every crime, is MOTIVE. Clearly, there seems to be only one person in this video that had a motive to kill the delivery man. It's a pretty 'simple' case; with more investigation, interrogation and an autopsy on the deceased, the whole truth will be made known.

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by solara: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Go back to school now undecided

Really?!?

Grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by noble4genius: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
He who lives by the sword dies by it. Those people should be tried and prosecuted. SIMPLE?!!!!! Else those people would not learn a lesson.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by FTBOY: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
atilla:
Why did they have to kill him over I phone and bike. They could have ordered it somewhere and robbed him. These people are really wicked.

Looking at the man being interviewed he is definitely in a cult with all those hidden tattoos on his body
@ the emboldened..

either way, the jumia guy would still lose. the employer would have gotten him arrested and jailed for conspiracy and theft. nobody would believe he was robbed. so, i believe he would have tried resisting them considering the consequences but got murdered while trying.+

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

I 100% agree with you. But they must be tortured first. Using red hot spoon on their balls

No torture... just quick and sharply like hanging or lethal injections.

Torturing makes us barbaric.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Ralphlauren(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
akigbemaru:
Jumia should cancel the pay-on-delivery method, if items not paid for don't ship it because it will continue to lose its delivery drivers just like this.

exactly.

there might even be other criminals that might want to copy what these three fools have done.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by pokipoki: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
NubiLove:

No torture... just quick and sharply like hanging or lethal injections.

Torturing makes us barbaric.
My "torture" was a form of joke. You are indeed right. Toture makes us barbaric.
My view is that people will not learn anything if they are quickly executed. They need to serve some time in jail to.regret their actions and preach to people not to be engaged in violence before they are killed by the state.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ajademola2000(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Guy keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by biafranbaby(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
olatade:
How can murder suspects be interrogated together?Grow up Nigeria!

You know a Zoo is a Zoo.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by peter0071(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
this is crazy.... even their explanations are out of alignment....causing an expansion in the lengthening of their proximity which ll eventually lead to their demise... Gbam -Hon Patrick
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by jarrot(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm, a big lesson to all out there
mind the kind of person/s you mingle with in the name of my guy or my boyfriend .
I can see the guy on tattoo is trying hard to implicate the other guy.
but why waste a life all because of a phone and a bike?

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by watchindelta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
perche perche shocked shocked ohhh nono just becuz of phone u killed some one ohhhh dis lyfe cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.