Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video (53660 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by femo86(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
atilla:

The likelihood of someone with tattoos to be involved in drugs alcohol or violence is four times as much as someone without tattoos. Read and expand your mind instead of trying to sounding intelligent. Reason I said probably.
You are quite rude going online and insulting people.

Nice one but what about the teens, the guys and girls in developed countries having tattoos on....

Sportsmen like Messi, Vidal, Ronaldinho, etc.....It's simply an art or whatever with no relation to

cultism or violence....Remember past days where our mothers draw birthmarks on their child.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by LatestProperty(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
evil
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by YelloweWest: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
The okpolo eyed one with tattoo is guilty. I believe he hit the jumia guy on the the head. And the tied him up and dumped him in the septic tank.

His gf might have seen but I'm not sure. The black dude is innocent cry
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by TinaAnita(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dandsome:
So sad.. These same people are the ones that won't think twice or hesitate to carry out jungle justice on any one caught stealing (aluu4 come to mind), yet here they are extinguishing the life of a hardworking person hustling for daily bread to keep body and soul together.

Shame on them. I repeat, shame on them once again.

Let the long arm of the law catch up with them and overtake them.

Drops mic and wipes tear off.

I feel you bruh
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by SalamRushdie: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
stubornnn:

She kinda looks wild.... Like she can do anything for money undecided

Hear her... She says here "if you ain't talking money, be brief "
Smh undecided

Its shows how desperate she is to get paid
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by chuksbogus: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guyman02:
The tattooed guy said it was the second guy who killed him and the second guy said that the tattooed guy is lying and that it was the first guy who killed him.
NTOORR to the tattooed guy his life is finished because he wanted to make quick money by killing a man doing his job.

The verdict is very simple: If the second guy had killed him how come none of the items was found in his possession (phones and bike)?
The second guy would not have been so courageous to have dumped the victim in soak away since he doesn't reside within the vicinity.
The first guy put a gun to his head and threatened him over the blood stain he saw in his bathroom
With the amount of tattoos on his body while he is not an artist makes him look suspicious and could be a cultist.

From his reaction with 'laughter' the second guy is very shocked by the tales from the tattooed guy and is likely not an accomplice.
The girlfriend's case is just association with a criminal (ladies need to know the kind of guy they move)

I concur !!! I don't think the second guy is involve .He happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time .All evidences and stories points to the guy that owns the house ,ordered the phone ,killed the guy ,collected the two phones and both was seen in his possession .if the other guy was involve they for share the phone naaa

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by RosaConsidine: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's incredible that the police decided to interrogate them together. Don't they now that if they are both culpable, one could be formulating his lie as the other is giving his testimony? Interrogate the separately and compare their testimonies for similarities and disparities and you would have a clearer picture of what happened, instead if this method that gives either or both of them the opportunity to tailor their testimony to the other person's so it can sound plausible.

Nigerian police really need to learn how investigations are conducted.

9 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by GoldenVivi(f): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think d guy drawing d tatoo for d other guy is not guilty ooo. But Wo knows am not there
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Yungblaccmale(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why ?
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by oluwasheun94(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guyman02:
The tattooed guy said it was the second guy who killed him and the second guy said that the tattooed guy is lying and that it was the first guy who killed him.
NTOORR to the tattooed guy his life is finished because he wanted to make quick money by killing a man doing his job.

The verdict is very simple: If the second guy had killed him how come none of the items was found in his possession (phones and bike)?
The second guy would not have been so courageous to have dumped the victim in soak away since he doesn't reside within the vicinity.
The first guy put a gun to his head and threatened him over the blood stain he saw in his bathroom
With the amount of tattoos on his body while he is not an artist makes him look suspicious and could be a cultist.

From his reaction with 'laughter' the second guy is very shocked by the tales from the tattooed guy and is likely not an accomplice.
The girlfriend's case is just association with a criminal (ladies need to know the kind of guy they move)
i swear. u just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by melayemi: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
OLord please protect me,my friends,my family from bad association IJN
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by finepatty(f): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
I kinda believe the tattoo guy, non of the phones or item was recovered from him. The only mistake he made was not reporting that murderfucker to the police when he saw traces of blood in his bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by nikz(f): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwayimika123:
U need not b told d@ D guy wearing tattoo is a correct criminal while D lady and D tattoo guy seem 2 b innocent just saying.

Ọlọ́run májẹ kí a rí akoba

Ọlọ́run má je ki arin arin fi ẹsẹ shi
I agree with you I think the guy that came to tatoo him was just there at d wrong time. May the delivery man's soul not have peace till there's justice!
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by atilla(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
femo86:

Nice one but what about the teens, the guys and girls in developed countries having tattoos on....

Sportsmen like Messi, Vidal, Ronaldinho, etc.....It's simply an art or whatever with no relation to

cultism or violence....Remember past days where our mothers draw birthmarks on their child.... grin

Yes bro those teens that have tattoos there is also a high probability of different things but probability is not always the truth. My sister has tattoos she doesn't drink or smoke. My cousin has tattoos he does both constantly is very troublesome and has had trouble with police before. I don't have any tattoos I drink but don't smoke. There are always traits that shows a persons personality. It's like saying if u drink and drive the probability of u having an accident is very high. Will u agree with that?
However that's what I meant. The police should still do their investigation It doesn't mean cause he has tattoos he is definitely the killer.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by dotcomnamename: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Soon you will see them screaming afonja. Smh
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Elxandre(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Only irresponsible fools draw tattoo on their body. Fact
So all the players at Barcelona (or is it Arsenal) are irresponsible fools abi grin

You may be right, but that assertion of yours isn't always totally true though.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by cashboss2017: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
simple

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by pestrolus2002(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
olatade:
How can murder suspects be interrogated together?Grow up Nigeria!
Mawa for the interrogators.
It's obvious they have made up their minds to deal with the 3 suspects together otherwise, interrogating them separately would have let them knw who is possibly lying or telling the truth, but from this it seems like the 1st guy is probably the killer and the 2nd guy didn't know anything about it with the girl friend..maybe
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by cbngov01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
God save me from wrong friends.....well truth is I have no friends grin
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by rightwingz: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
See interogation o! No DNA no, proper investion, no nothing I hope one of the is not innocent. Because an innocent man or woman will be sent to jail.

They will check the DNA and others when the time reach. Nigerian police are intelligent if they want to work and if it involves rich people.
JUMIA will do everything necessary to seek justice. Even if it warrant to take the samples to abroad for analysis.
With DNA and phone record, the truth will be very easy get.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by pestrolus2002(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
.....taking a close look, and ask each of them/ look at what they stand to gain by killing the delivery guy. The 2nd guy has nothing to gain by killing the delivery man. He didn't order for phone/bike... so what will he gain if he had killed the delivery man.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by rightwingz: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cases like this are not supposed to last more than 3 months. Since the criminal inherited his house from dad perhaps he built it with blood hands; the judge should hand over the ownership of the house to the family of the dead man plus the deserved death penalty.

When a man in OHIO kidnapped 3 ladies and imprison them for 2 decades, the judge ordered he forfeit his cash and assets for the ladies plus his life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Harinholar(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is just a lesson...all delivery should be made in an open space..Cos people are just too wicked.. painful and pathetic...RIP bro
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
why dont they dump these guys into a well full of scorpions.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Only irresponsible fools draw tattoo on their body. Fact
Really? Does that include the white woman with tattoos all over her body? Who is also rescuing homeless children including the child who was accused wrongly by his parents of been a witchcraft in nigeria? I suggest you rethink before generalising. I happen to be a lawyer and a business man, I have tattoos on my bottom does that mean I am an irresponsible fool? grin

5 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ewooooo! angry
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by asiga(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
What a wicked world...let the law take its full course and may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by guyla: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guyman02:

You sound like you are related to the tatoo guy, the tatoo guy said he was summoned on Friday yet the crime happened on Saturday, how can he deny not being there? He said he was threatened with a gun, yet he felt so relax to still stay around the crime scene two days after burying the victim, an innocent person who did crime under durex would have excused himself and guiltily walk away. Is it possible for the other guy to tie and bury the dead Unassisted? no, definitely he helped out yet spoke loudly and freely without conscience after commiting murder, I tell he is more hardened than the guy that ordered for the fones, at least he speaks with guilt laden voice

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by piagbara: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na waaaa o! Person de hustle, go enter wrong hand divine father pls don't let my hustle enter wrong hands o IJN.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by guyla: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guyman02:

You sound like you are related to the tatoo guy, the tatoo guy said he was summoned on Friday yet the crime happened on Saturday, how can he deny not being there? He said he was threatened with a gun, yet he felt so relax to still stay around the crime scene two days after burying the victim, an innocent person who did crime under durex would have excused himself and guiltily walk away. Is it possible for the other guy to tie and bury the dead Unassisted? no, definitely he helped out yet spoke loudly and freely without conscience after commiting murder, I tell he is more hardened than the guy that ordered for the fones, at least he speaks with guilt laden voice

P
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
guyla:

You have a point and spoke my thoughts exactly.

Notice that he acts with some degree of composure; familiarity perhaps with dealing with the agents of the law ?

My assumption is that they are both cultists. It doesn't take three days to do a tatoo and he claims his mother is sick, so what was he hanging around for ?
He knew about the crime but may not have been a participant

But what do we know compared to the digital detectives on NL?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by adedayourt(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
The guy with d tattoo is seeming to be the criminal here nd only looking for pple to go down with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.