Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video (53662 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by BlessSammy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
segzy3:
I think the 3guys are all culpable. The incident happened on Saturday but according to report they were arrested 3.am on Monday which shows the guy claiming to be breadwinner was arrested with them when he supposed to have reported to the police after seeing blood. Also I expected him to flee the tattooed guys house after knowing he has a questionable character. They should hold the three of them
Did u even listen to d words or u were just watching.. ? D supposed breadwinner was picked separately. ..
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017

Did I just here they killed that guy because infinix phone and I can't recall the other name. Chaiii. That other guy looks innocent without tattoos. Because when the police came they recovered the two phones from the tattooed guy

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by montezz(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
guyla:

You sound like you are related to the tatoo guy, the tatoo guy said he was summoned on Friday yet the crime happened on Saturday, how can he deny not being there? He said he was threatened with a gun, yet he felt so relax to still stay around the crime scene two days after burying the victim, an innocent person who did crime under durex would have excused himself and guiltily walk away. Is it possible for the other guy to tie and bury the dead Unassisted? no, definitely he helped out yet spoke loudly and freely without conscience after commiting murder, I tell he is more hardened than the guy that ordered for the fones, at least he speaks with guilt laden voice

1000 likes
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by hary158: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
police should just tap their phone lines...their conversations over d phone will reveal the truth

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by frankoben(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Send these disgruntled ogres straight to hell and eternal damnation, If u can't I'll be willing to kill them a thousand and one times for nothing.

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by OnowuOra(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Small nut to crack for free minded police.............. The guy with tattoos seems to know much about this crime. It all over him.

The other guy had to prove his innocence but our police might not take it easy on him
However he's claims can be checked by going to their call log and conversation to help investigation.

To me, guilty is written all over the Young man with tattoos
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Aleora(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
akigbemaru:
Jumia should cancel the pay-on-delivery method, if items not paid for don't ship it because it will continue to lose its delivery drivers just like this.
and wat if after paying your goods aint delivered what will I do.....Or wat if the goods u ordered got delivered after a month u ordered....Prayer point is anyday evil will apen we will not be found

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
The guy with TATTOO looks more guilty to the crime, the second guy, might have been aware but was not part of the killing.

Their phones should be checked, their conversations etc.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by calabaman(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
tattoed guy looks guilty AF..

other guy seems like d innocent variable
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by chiscomtn: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
You are right, the guy needs to be slautered alive
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by guyla: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
OnowuOra:
Small nut to crack for free minded police.............. The guy with tattoos seems to know much about this crime. It all over him.

The other guy had to prove his innocence but our police might not take it easy on him
However he's claims can be checked by going to their call log and conversation to help investigation.

To me, guilty is written all over the Young man with

tattoos

This days criminals are smarter they may not have said much on done, or possibly coded every word with a different language

The tatoo guy is not remorseful that is a reprobate mind he has lost conscience

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Unclerukus: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
The police needs to advance themselves and get a lie detector machine.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
What a world!!
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by NaMe4: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
This shouldn't be difficult to crack please.

The account given by the tattoo artist can be easily verified by working in liaise with the GSM network provider(s), scrutinising the contents of the conversations between the 2 guys from Friday up till that Monday when they were arrested. It will reveal a lot and prevent meting out punishment on innocent persons.

The mannerisms and disjointed account of the guy with tattoos easily gives him away. Besides, he was the one who made the order (not co-ordered with the artist), thereby exposing the victim to the crime.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by NaMe4: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
guyla:

You sound like you are related to the tatoo guy, the tatoo guy said he was summoned on Friday yet the crime happened on Saturday, how can he deny not being there? He said he was threatened with a gun, yet he felt so relax to still stay around the crime scene two days after burying the victim, an innocent person who did crime under durex would have excused himself and guiltily walk away. Is it possible for the other guy to tie and bury the dead Unassisted? no, definitely he helped out yet spoke loudly and freely without conscience after commiting murder, I tell he is more hardened than the guy that ordered for the fones, at least he speaks with guilt laden voice

I thought it was the guy without tattoos that alerted the Police. Seems he mentioned something like that in the video.

If he wasn't the one, then he was an accomplice!
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Onyeoguego: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
makes sense. And they should take finger prints and DNA's too. Oh! Shiit! I forgot they are nigerian police, unfortunately like you have mentioned they will charge the three of them. And one of them or even two will be jailed innocently.
this is not abt Nigerian police,wat thy did is inhuman and thy wil surely pay for it.

#how wil u kill a man because of phone?
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by wilyparker(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
micflo28:
If the lady is not sentenced to death by rape in gentle jacks hands, and the guys are not thrown into oba of Benin's zoo, the lions den and televised live on all national TV stations. Then am packing out of Nigeria. angry cry
lwkmd guy you're funny
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Unclerukus: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
Really? Does that include the white woman with tattoos all over her body? Who is also rescuing homeless children including the child who was accused wrongly by his parents of been a witchcraft in nigeria? I suggest you rethink before generalising. I happen to be a lawyer and a business man, I have tattoos on my bottom does that mean I am an irresponsible fool? grin
Tats over your body is considered hipster even abroad.Though some people get them during their teens or younger years, they end up regretting them. it's irresponsible.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Onyeoguego: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
udumosam23:

The fair guy looks innocent but sounds guilty. The black guy and the girl looks guilty but sound innocent. All of them are guilty Jor
Hahahaha

if thy enter cell thy go bcom friends again.

#Criminal s
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by comodo: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Simple thing. Isolate d three of them. Truth will shine light on the lies. Cos d three will say different things. Press on d girl, she will start singing. Opari
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by wilyparker(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
RosaConsidine:
It's incredible that the police decided to interrogate them together. Don't they now that if they are both culpable, one could be formulating his lie as the other is giving his testimony? Interrogate the separately and compare their testimonies for similarities and disparities and you would have a clearer picture of what happened, instead if this method that gives either or both of them the opportunity to tailor their testimony to the other person's so it can sound plausible.

Nigerian police really need to learn how investigations are conducted.
you're saying the truth. I had similar experience last year I was interrogated in Front of the criminal that stole from me.. And that gave him opportunity to formulate his lies.. Nigerian police really need to up their game

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ledamola(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
guyla:

God forgive me if I am wrong. The short guy claiming not to know anything, from his reaction seem to know everything. While he was laughing, for a second or two- his guilt showed. At a point wen d tattoo guy was explaining the short guy paused and thought about what he said, which seem to be true- u will pause to think about something if it brings memory. He was there and he did more than what he is claiming. Have mercy o Lord.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by alexov(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
They will always deny. But what are the odds that someone comes to your house and kills another person while you're there. The two stories don't make sense. The police has to do some serious investigating cos whoever is responsible should never go unpunished.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by EngrMarve(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2017
When I tell ladies to follow good guy like me dem no go gree
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by stacyadams: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2017
these guys don go oo,,,,,for what?? a piece of medal called phone
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by 360command: 1:58am On Mar 30, 2017
akigbemaru:
Jumia should cancel the pay-on-delivery method, if items not paid for don't ship it because it will continue to lose its delivery drivers just like this.
I wrote a thesis on e-commerce and I wrote something about "cash on delivery(COD)" which I predicted an outcome such as this crime as it happened and why cash on delivery won't be a good method of payment. I also stated about places or locations which I will not be making delivery to as such places can pose a threat to the courier service.

I know Jumia would be forced to change its method of payment and as well review its delivery...

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by 360command: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2017
RosaConsidine:
It's incredible that the police decided to interrogate them together. Don't they now that if they are both culpable, one could be formulating his lie as the other is giving his testimony? Interrogate the separately and compare their testimonies for similarities and disparities and you would have a clearer picture of what happened, instead if this method that gives either or both of them the opportunity to tailor their testimony to the other person's so it can sound plausible.

Nigerian police really need to learn how investigations are conducted.
Nigerian police does not Like to suffer when digging crimes. All they know is to torture the suspects to extract who carried out the crime and it seems it has always been working for them.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by 360command: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Harinholar:
This is just a lesson...all delivery should be made in an open space..Cos people are just too wicked.. painful and pathetic...RIP bro
it is very sad. Jumia needs to review their transport and logistics system...But what I am not happy about is the payment method plus the logistics been applied does not seem right... if the delivery man had entered the house, he is on his own. a delivery man should remain outside and not inside except if the item is heavy then this warrants him and his colleague tries to carry it inside if they were been instructed by the owner of the package. Well, I can't say exactly how it happened and how the boy(s) were able to lure the delivery man in thereby killing him.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by koolaid87: 2:44am On Mar 30, 2017
oluwayimika123:
U need not b told d@ D guy wearing tattoo is a correct criminal while D lady and D tattoo guy seem 2 b innocent just saying.

Ọlọ́run májẹ kí a rí akoba

Ọlọ́run má je ki arin arin fi ẹsẹ shi

In my opinion, I think the tattoo guy is the number 1 culprit, the artist and the lady are both accomplices. They knew about the crime, yet they reported not..

Just my opinion.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Roseey0(f): 5:30am On Mar 30, 2017
A graduate is your boy angry
cry
Cultism is bad, it explains this all because I know this guy could have money for this phones, but because he is already used to taking things by force, he wanted to explore with this jumai guy.

Only God knows how many that has succeeded in this crime without public knowledge.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Immorttal: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2017
gypsey:
See interogation o! No DNA no, proper investion, no nothing I hope one of the is not innocent. Because an innocent man or woman will be sent to jail.
and some dumbo told me forensic science is studied in Nigerian universities. useless country i discovered myself in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.