Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) (28563 Views)

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by ghost3040: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
My man!!! I see u!!! that Rumuola flyover na die...that place dey rock!!!
drazenn:
and so?
me sef i hang out last weekend for rumuola fly over

1 Like

Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vickiweezy:

She dey your street near Iya bisola shop.

Okay.

Epp me tell am say when Apostle finish, me sef wan enter set o!
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Oh, I see!
Is there a Fire crusade in Dubai?
Lol. Is you that sabi that one o bros grin
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
watchindelta:
only ppl country we dey like. i go Ghana i no believe my eyes shocked :oberefuf,see deir beach na die kiss
Nigeria still dey back make we 4get forming. yeye undecided big money without use = noting, small money with big use = something power kiss
e b lyk say ur English teasher den na youth corper
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by soilsista(f): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
When is South Africa meeting West Africa? undecided

Just for nje...
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Nuelton(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
lies lies lies...you think these guys are struggling?...Guy, those will feed you for your whole life and your family...
eezeribe:
Some of them borrowed money while others used their life savings for the Trip.
some also comfortably paid for the trip.
That's life.
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by lightwind(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Black girls can Bend their Legs,,,,,while posin for pishure...
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by iamNifemi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Home sweet home... missing you[right][/right]
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by watchindelta(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
e b lyk say ur English teasher den na youth corper
bro em no matter. the must important thing u understand the lyric cry
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by ExInferis(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
When will this RMD stop acting the goat and start acting his age?
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
ExInferis:
When will this RMD stop acting the goat and start acting his age?

And do people his age act
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by ExInferis(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ugosample:

And do people his age act

And do people his age act what?
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Aburi001: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
mona1ene:
this is so cool... RMD forever soft
Yeah......SOFT WORK
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
ExInferis:

And do people his age act what?
Sorry
What I meant was how do people his age act?
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by ExInferis(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ugosample:

Sorry

What I meant was how do people his age act?

They act grown up and mature.

Not wearing their kids' clothes and hanging out with their kids' mates.
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Mocalypse: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looks like there is a need to show off selves to gain assurances that one is happy and comfortable has become the order now in this world. When people truly are contented in their desires and expectations, there is no need to send pictures out there to re-assure oneself that one is beautiful, handsome, rich or eating well and dressing well.

Display of ones pictures and status and alternating these pictures continually, even broadcasting status is a deeply rooted incompleteness, inadequacies and even a need to show that one is doing great now, 'than before'. 'Than before' becoming an emphasis of certain people.

Take for instance, you happen to meet a beautiful girl, and she wasnt doing well in terms of life and needs, then she battled her way to get a VISA and travel to the Americas, as soon as she lands JFK, she takes pictures and broadcast firstly to her 'haters'. The intention behind the action echoes 'I have made it, finally'.

When you spread your pictures out there, know that those who see beyond the facade, understand your weakness.

This message is not related to circumstances where you find people taking pictures and you feel like participating, it has more to do with people who go around with wonderful cameras, especially phone camera to capture their images to show how much they have evolved.

It is weakness, not strength. Do not steal to be like these people. Do not prostitute to be like this people. You are perfectly okay, the way you are.

My final input on this thread, is this.

Peace.

The best comment I have read today
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
eezeribe:
That's life.
RMD... Forever young
nice
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Icon79(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
This RMD sef....I won't lie, he's a good actor but an old man like him but always dressing like a teenager.

Is he trying too hard to be a playa? Na wa o

O pari
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
mona1ene:
this is so cool... RMD forever soft
Hi Blessing. grin grin
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Aleora(f): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Black is beautiful..Chai but why babes come dey bleach na.....C nice colour
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Moving4: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hanging & Hanging.... Y are dey hanging in SA?
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 1:14am On Mar 30, 2017
eezeribe:
That's life.
RMD... Forever young
hmmmmmmm na u go know o!
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 5:00am On Mar 30, 2017
ChristyB:
RMD try make you old small now? before we will now be wanting all our men to be like you.

lol. But all his beard is gray na. His skin is sha fresh. Did you hear his voice tone in the "wedding party"? You will know he is olddd
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Qualer: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
soilsista:
When is South Africa meeting West Africa? undecided

Just for nje...

the one and only soilsista! cheesy it's been ages... howz you doing babe?

1 Like

Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by soilsista(f): 3:22pm On May 12, 2017
Qualer:

the one and only soilsista! cheesy it's been ages... howz you doing babe?
Lol mntana ka Nongqawuse, nguwe? tongue tongue
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by Qualer: 4:56pm On May 14, 2017
ndiyaphila kakhulu !! grin

soilsista ;B)
Re: RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) by soilsista(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
Qualer:
ndiyaphila kakhulu !! grin

soilsista ;B)

Lol you're trying shem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivie Okujaiye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) / Queen Wokoma Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.