Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Vs Sowore Omoyele. How It All Began. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Vs Sowore Omoyele. How It All Began. (363 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Vs Sowore Omoyele. How It All Began. by KOKSNATION: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
In case you don't know how it started, this thread should keep you up to speed in the saga involving Senator Dino Melaye and the Sahara reporters over fake results and certificates.

...but that's not how the story ends.

Senator Dino Melaye, the member of the 8th National Assembly representing the Kogi West constituency has been in the news recently for wrong reasons. Some may call it a blackmail, others believe their is an iota of truth in the recent certificate saga.

It happens that the Senator Dino is the latest culprit in the recent mayhem in the country. However, the Sen. Melaye is not letting go of his prestige and ego as he has come out in full preparations to make sure he defends his integrity to the Nigerian citizens.

"Sahara Reporters please sue me and ABU if it is true that I did not graduate from Zaria. Tell Magu to arrest me and prosecute me".

"SR you and your fake documents. I'm presently a student of ABU pursuing my 7th degree. Go round all the UNIS I attended in digging more".

"I can't be cowed. Still waiting for Sahara to indict me. What happened to the foreign account you reported I have. Na una go tire.

"Will not be surprise if Sahara Reporters say I'm not a Nigerian. Shame!..............

https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/03/sen-dino-melaye-certificate-saga-how-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Orders EFCC To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan’s $5.9m Account / BREAKING: Osinbajo Inspects Abuja Airport, Says Runway 80% Complete / Those Destroying The Naira Won’t Spend Their Loot — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.