Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) (5282 Views)

Why Are Some Countries Poor When Their Central Bank Can Print Money? / Meet Nigerian Who Defeated Inventors From 119 Countries Around The World / Things You Wouldn’t Believe About Countries Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Check these out guys, the laws are funny and amazing....
Any amazing laws for Nigeria?
cc:lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
finally
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by viyon02: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
I guess there must be a reason for making law: so they might not be
stupid afterall

2 Likes

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by nuelsylves(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op! Good work
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Davash222(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Finland Law..

If they have to fine me based on my Income, then, they have to pay me instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by SEEDORF441(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
All this laws are rubbish
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by waxxydude: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Davash222:
Finland Law..

If they have to fine me based on my Income, then, they have to pay me instead.
I dey tell you my guy. The entire govt go broke by the time dem don fine like 20million of you.

This year owu go leave us go find better patner.

2 Likes

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Am not understanding
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by onyii255(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lemme be going..
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by skarz: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
interesting...no wonder why they no too dey fat for asia
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
I am more interested in the FART story

1 Like

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by shegemenge(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
it is wa for these countries ooo anyways some make sense sha.

1 Like

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
phillipine and vatican has d best law in d world....together for ever

2 Likes

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
OP mentioned weird laws without even touching the Nigerian Senate

Bugger the Bleep off angry
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
OP mentioned weird laws without even touching the Nigerian Senate

Bugger the Bleep off angry
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
any laws for Nigeria?
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dnt smoke weed without having sum one watch both ends for u grin
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrinzCarter:
Dnt smoke weed without having sum one watch both ends for u grin
Lolsssss.......
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by onward4life(m): 12:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Firstpage @ least

1 Like

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2017
meanwhile somewhere on earth

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:48am On Mar 30, 2017
weirdos... I can't take this ANY longer
undecided
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by greenmonk: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2017
In Nigeria it is unlawful to be LAWFUL.

if in doubt go and ask the Nigerian senate.

2 Likes

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Valfrankie(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Dear person reading this,
I don't care who you are, but I hope your night was awesome, if not, don't worry, the day will be better. I want to let you know that you are an amazing person with a lot of potentials to inspire others to do great things, you are a winner and a beacon of hope to many. Never get discouraged and please don't even ever contemplate quitting. It is for a reason that things are the way they are, remember to do good to everyone that comes your way, it will help accelerate the process of self liberation. I wish I could ask you to drop your account details to at least do something for you, or ask you to get in touch with me through PM, but I'm also still a work in progress. Your challenges are just for a little time and it will be all over, so keep up the hard work, you will be be prosperous, you will excel, DON'T LOSE HOPE, HAVE FAITH, BELIEVE...!!!
with love,
from someone that cares!
ME!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by jordyspices: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2017
In nigeria it is illegal to answer call near d bridge especially in lagos

1 Like

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2017
some of them actually make sense
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by neyopumpn(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Zagaleti is an International Organization with focus on Africa. We are currently seeking office OWNERS for FRANCHISE.
Kindly click https://k0b1y9l8k3.mailerlite.com/t7p4k6/ for more information.
Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria it is illegal for a honest man to be a senator angry

1 Like

Re: These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) by isholafisayo(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
rattlesnake:
Nigeria is is illegal for a honest man to be a senator angry
na so o, may God help 9ja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This / 2015 Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates Is Out / Kwara State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.